Alien vs Predator - Universe
 News   Forum   RPG   Clans   Members   Encyclopedia   Movies   Games   Books   Comics   Artwork 
HomeForum › OFF-TOPIC THREAD 18: IT MAKES MY PEEPEE SMILE

Forum

OFF-TOPIC THREAD 18: IT MAKES MY PEEPEE SMILE

Register or login to post
DeathWraith
2017-01-22 14:47:09
Xenomorph
I hear he banged an anime girl once. Or maybe that was Bernie Sanders.

READ THE RULES

A song about me and skull_ripper that I wrote:
"Yeah, uh, yea yeah, uh, yeah, crackers gonna crack yeah, uh, yeah..."
(thats what I have so far hope u like it)
tawganator
2017-01-22 14:58:26
Xenomorph
It's okay to watch and like anime but if you start heading in to weeaboo territory then you need help and fast.

So what kind of dog do you have?

King of the Drones
Life is long but the Day is short
XenomorphQueen
2017-01-22 19:10:42
Xenomorph
yeah true and that is very odd.

Its my moms dog its a puppy teacup chihuahua im much more of a ferret/cat person.
tawganator
2017-01-22 23:29:36
Xenomorph
Why is it that the smallest of dogs are the most eager to bite? While being a dog person my self I must admit that the Savannah Cat is one of my favourite of all pets. Unfortunately that particular breed of cat is not allowed in Australia which is where I am.

King of the Drones
DeathWraith
2017-01-23 01:50:56
Xenomorph
I still don't understand how you concluded that alien-queen was a weeaboo or that it was ok to talk shit about an entire class of older members on your first day here.

READ THE RULES

XenomorphQueen
2017-01-23 11:17:11
Xenomorph
Because the smaller the dog the bigger they think they are. I would love to have one of those too but sadly they are not allowed as pets here ether.

It was only a joke and I wasn't trying to talk shit about anyone or any class of member. I was somewhat of a weaboo myself when I was in my preteens. I was only saying that based off what I have seen. I didn't mean to offend anyone. She might be an awesome girl, but I have seen, met, and talked to many people who had/have bios/talked/acted like what I have seen from her. I am only making remarks based off what I have seen and what I have seen in the past with others. I'm not looking for trouble here like you said I just got here. I did not mean to offend anyone. I wasn't calling everyone who was on here during 2010-2014 weaboos on tumblr that was the high time of weaboos. So I was saying it as overall timeline not everyone who was on here on that time. It was a misunderstanding. Again I wasn't trying to talk shit about older members.

I'm sorry.
Deathdrop
2017-01-23 14:47:04
Yautja
Sorry, sorry, I was curled up under my bed in the fetal position crying for the last week and must have missed the great migration of dick jokes from one off-topic thread to another.

In other news, this thread requires exactly 200% more Bloo up in here.

I hear there's going to be a new Predator movie. I'd make a thread, but, you know, gotta clean the earwax outta my nose or something.
DeathWraith
2017-01-23 19:58:10
Xenomorph
Can you stop being sad about Trump all the time and go back to being the springy hot chick you once were? COME ON!

@XenomorphQueen

Actually now that I think about it, we did have an entire community of weebs here for quite some time. But it was before the rise to fame of tumbler. They were from gaiaonline.

I also find it disturbing that someone apologized after I called them out on something, is it because I'm a moderator now? Normally I would have to chase you off the site over the course of several months, but since you apologized I guess it's ok...? I've never encountered this before.

EDIT: Also, DD, 200% of 0 is still 0.

READ THE RULES

XenomorphQueen
2017-01-23 21:59:31
Xenomorph
Well I tend to say sorry when I am in the wrong or if I hurt or offend someone. I don't like starting/being in fights or drama. You called me out, I did go back and see that what I said sounded rude and I'm sorry for it. I'm here to make friends that I can talk alien with because at the moment the only person I have to talk to about it is my boyfriend and he doesn't know a lot about them. I'm here to make friends, have fun, and learn more about my favorite movie series. (that sounds really lame but it is true haha)

I guess I am one of the few people who can admit they were in the wrong and/or had done wrong.
tawganator
2017-01-23 22:41:59
Xenomorph
I have done it! I've figured out the answer to 10 divided by 0. The answer is only possible if you allow for remainders thus making the answer 0 with 10 remainder or 0w 10r. Now that that great mystery of the universe is solved time to move onto more pressing matters.

Like how to solve the worlds energy problem. I'm thinking Santa Claus might be the answer to that but it would require a lot of years on the naughty list. I could just solve world hunger and over population but I hear that cannibalism is frowned upon. Man, some people are just really fussy eaters.

King of the Drones
DeathWraith
2017-01-24 12:25:00
Xenomorph
but that doesn't make any SENSE

READ THE RULES

-Bloo-
2017-01-24 15:40:21
Xenomorph
i am not a weaboo.

Unrelated:
not a weaboo
not a weaboo

This is my wife. Her name is Bernie Sanders and we're very happy together.

Edit: XenomorphQueen, the first thing you should know about DW is that he's never serious even when he's serious.

The second thing you should know about DW is that he's never not serious even when he's joking.

Edit: and yes, I have fucked her. many times with and in my head.

MODERATOR / LEADER OF THE SHADOW SERPENTS

Register or login to post

Nostromo Tshirt

dish network winfield kansas
Functional Medicine
Like AvP Universe
Become a fan on
Facebook
Follow us on
Twitter
Movies
Alien vs Predator
AvP : Requiem
Games
Aliens vs Predator
Aliens vs Predator 2
AvP : Extinction
Aliens vs Predator 3
Books
Comics
Movies
Alien
Aliens
Alien³
Alien Resurrection
Prometheus
Games
Alien Trilogy
Colonial Marines
Books
Comics
Movies
Predator
Predator 2
Predators
Games
Predator : CJ
Books
Comics
Link to Us
Contact
:: Associates ::
AvP Unknown
Planete Alien
Prometheus-Movie
The Alien vs Predator - Universe website doesn't own or represent any of the trademarks.
Alien vs Predator, Alien, Predator and all related marks are trademarks of 20th Century Fox or of any of its corporations.
All trademarks and copyrights are owned by their respective owners