Alien vs Predator - Universe
 News   Forum   RPG   Clans   Members   Encyclopedia   Movies   Games   Books   Comics   Artwork 
HomeForum › AVP-RELATED THREAD OMG

Forum

AVP-RELATED THREAD OMG

Register or login to post
MetalNeverDies
2016-10-19 21:30:25
Yautja
Is it okay to talk about AvP games here or does that have to go on it's own thread?
DeathWraith
2016-10-20 02:28:59
Xenomorph
Yea, sure, you can talk about anything AvP-related here.

READ THE RULES

A song about me and skull_ripper that I wrote:
"Yeah, uh, yea yeah, uh, yeah, crackers gonna crack yeah, uh, yeah..."
(thats what I have so far hope u like it)
MetalNeverDies
2016-10-24 05:08:35
Yautja
Anyone play the 2010 AvP game anymore? Damn fun game, but I swear the multiplayer is barren.
DeathWraith
2016-10-24 14:25:59
Xenomorph
I don't think I've ever played the full game in multiplayer, only the demo. And since I didn't really like the game mechanics, I didn't enjoy it too much.

READ THE RULES

-Bloo-
2016-10-25 21:50:28
Xenomorph
Hey guys how's Isolation? I haven't played it yet. How's that game Isolation?

MODERATOR / LEADER OF THE SHADOW SERPENTS

MetalNeverDies
2016-10-30 12:13:59
Yautja
I loved it. It was a good horror game and a good game, period. Treated the Aliens with respect and really immersed you in the setting.
-Bloo-
2016-10-31 14:56:05
Xenomorph
You think the DLC is worth playing? I hear it's not much compared to the actual game--just something for fans of the original movie.

MetalNeverDies
2016-11-01 00:15:24
Yautja
Yeah, it's really only worth playing if you really liked the movie. Otherwise it's kinda boring. I wasn't the biggest Alien fan, I've always liked Aliens more.
DeathWraith
2016-11-01 03:15:20
Xenomorph
Well, that's alright, there are no wrong opinions here, this is a safe space where you can like Aliens more than Alien, you know, nothing wrong with that, you can like whatever you want, no one is going to challenge you for it, nothing of that sort, it's all fair game here, you can like what you like, it's no problem, it's not gonna get you in trouble or anything, there's really nothing to worry about when it comes to that, even though, I mean, you know, it's clearly, like, UGH, ANYWAY.

I saw a bit of the DLC one time and it looked very nice, I think you would definitely enjoy it, Bloo. It feels great to be on the Nostromo.

READ THE RULES

-Bloo-
2016-11-02 12:51:34
Xenomorph
I still think Aliens is more enjoyable than Alien (and honestly, even Resurrection is more enjoyable if only for that whole "THIS IS SO FUCKING STUPID AND IT'S AMUSING" factor), but Alien is the better made film. It really just depends on what mood I'm in, though, 'cause sometimes I get really into Alien and sometimes it's just boring.

@Metal: That's good to know. I'd probably enjoy the hell out of the DLC then.

I even bought the game on Steam like 4 months ago but I still haven't played it.

MetalNeverDies
2016-11-02 22:12:38
Yautja
I honestly don't know why I didn't like Alien much. It's a damn good movie, well written, excellent design work on everything, has good characters, great pacing. I just never got into it much. Watched it, it didn't grab me.
supersonicman96
2016-11-15 08:28:46
Yautja
I'm trying to save up for avp 2 the game =D I've heard nothing but good things. Why do you guys think aliens have acid blood? That can't help with oxygen right?

Register or login to post

Alien Vs Predator Comics

Like AvP Universe
Become a fan on
Facebook
Follow us on
Twitter
Movies
Alien vs Predator
AvP : Requiem
Games
Aliens vs Predator
Aliens vs Predator 2
AvP : Extinction
Aliens vs Predator 3
Books
Comics
Movies
Alien
Aliens
Alien³
Alien Resurrection
Prometheus
Games
Alien Trilogy
Colonial Marines
Books
Comics
Movies
Predator
Predator 2
Predators
Games
Predator : CJ
Books
Comics
Link to Us
Contact
:: Associates ::
AvP Unknown
Planete Alien
Prometheus-Movie
The Alien vs Predator - Universe website doesn't own or represent any of the trademarks.
Alien vs Predator, Alien, Predator and all related marks are trademarks of 20th Century Fox or of any of its corporations.
All trademarks and copyrights are owned by their respective owners