Alien vs Predator - Universe
 News   Forum   RPG   Clans   Members   Encyclopedia   Movies   Games   Books   Comics   Artwork 
HomeForum › The top predator of the Seas t-red the top moneylender

Forum

The top predator of the Seas t-red the top moneylender

Register or login to post
zimagila154
2016-02-17 06:24:49
Undefined
The top predator of the Seas t-red the top moneylender shoreward’s put the t-rejoin was not dropped sharks at all how might it be able to have possessed the capacity to it happen pooch T-red get into buying and how could joke fish like these with spines and skeletons yet no eat to talk up get by aground on the early fish a living in shallow water okay competition was in all likelihood excellent for food if you can get food in new ways that’s always neuro nzt
-Bloo-
2016-02-17 07:11:09
Xenomorph
You have shit taste. Even Scar was better a better Predator. Fuck you.

MODERATOR / LEADER OF THE SHADOW SERPENTS

DeathWraith
2016-02-17 11:25:32
Xenomorph
I told you these were going to become on-topic. So is there such an idea as City Hunter being a cooler Predator, but Predator 1 being a better film, or is it the other way around, or am I retarded? Discuss.

READ THE RULES

A song about me and skull_ripper that I wrote:
"Yeah, uh, yea yeah, uh, yeah, crackers gonna crack yeah, uh, yeah..."
(thats what I have so far hope u like it)
-Bloo-
2016-02-18 18:29:30
Xenomorph
I think the general opinion is that City Hunter is definitely cooler while Predator 1 is the better movie, but for the sake of contradicting everything I stand for, I'm gonna say Reqiuem was the essential Predator movie.

The Predalien in Reqiuem was a metaphor for Wolf's inner demons and having to face his shadow displayed more depth than any other Predator movie had before it. Scar, lame as he was, had a love story that finally showed that Predators are capable of real emotion. Wolf's own journey really expanded on that and showed us that Predators are more human than any of the human characters. Was Dutch human? He was a beefcake with super sweaty biceps, I don't think that counts.

Reqiuem was the first movie that showed the Predators having a goal beyond "I'm gonna HUNT shit and be MANLY, dude." Predators showed that too, but I forgot what that movie was about so it's automatically worse than Reqiuem.

Jungle Hunter didn't really have a goal. "Kill shit" was his goal, which is my goal every time I play Super Mario 64. There's no depth there. No emotion. Jungle Hunter sucks.

City Hunter didn't really have a goal either. "I'm like Jungle Hunter but I also don't like plants" was his whole MO. Where's the depth here, man? That's not what it means to be a hunter. He ran away for half the movie and only had the guts to fight Harrigan back when he THOUGHT his homeboys had his back -- which they didn't, of course, and only came out AFTER he died, which is really funny but off-topic. He's not real Predator. He's a chump.

Now, Scar... he sucks, but his journey was the first one that showed emotion. Good job, writers, but you also fucked up by making a shit movie, so fuck you.

CELTIC was just a beefier Jungle Hunter. Pass.

I think Chopper was a good Predator since he displayed the most regret I've ever seen on anyone's face ever, which is a huge feat considering he did this all through a mask and within a span of 20 seconds.

Every Predator in Predators was AIGHT.

Wolf is the only one that was a good Predator. Wolf is the best Predator. He had a whip.

MODERATOR / LEADER OF THE SHADOW SERPENTS

DeathWraith
2016-02-19 11:18:30
Xenomorph
I really don't want to interpret that thing Scar had as a love story, for reasons I've stated before, such as that I still don't know what the fuck Predators actually are. It's like people who complain that cats are insincere because they pretend to love you, but in fact they just want to use you. NO! It's not the cat's fault that you are delusional. The cat loves attention, not you. The cat never implied that it loved you. It implied that it loves warmth and attention. Warmth and sleep and attention. And playing. Playing by killing things very slowly and painfully. That is the kind of creature that you think loves you. It's not the cat's fault that you're stupid. You're like a girl who dates a mobster and then says “I knew he was a violent man, but I didn’t believe he can kill me.” Just look at that awful lipstick. Who WOULDN'T kill you? Scar wouldn't, because he sees in infrared.

Anyway...

The thing that Predators introduced was a different race/subspecies of Yautja and the idea that the entire Matrix series was just Morpheus hallucinating from loneliness. And it wasn't worse than Requiem at all, at least it had believable human characters and it didn't try to give me a fetish for pregnant women. That's right, Requiem, TRIED! I already HAD that fetish. Too bad the predalien going mouth vagina to vagina is probably the closest I'll get to seeing two pregnant women scissoring.

Speaking of which, City Hunter introduced the idea that they don't kill pregnant women, right? Which people interpreted as part of an honour code and then AvP expanded it to not killing the sick either, for some reason. Even though it makes perfect sense from a hunter's perspective not to kill the pregnant females, as we've discussed before.

I'm still not really sure which predator I like the most, but it was definitely not Wolf, mostly because I couldn't see what the fuck he was doing. The only image that is clear in my mind from that movie is that of the predalien's tail looking like a potted pineapple or something.

READ THE RULES

A song about me and skull_ripper that I wrote:
"Yeah, uh, yea yeah, uh, yeah, crackers gonna crack yeah, uh, yeah..."
(thats what I have so far hope u like it)
Register or login to post

Predator Figure

dish network paola kansas
Functional Medicine
Like AvP Universe
Become a fan on
Facebook
Follow us on
Twitter
Movies
Alien vs Predator
AvP : Requiem
Games
Aliens vs Predator
Aliens vs Predator 2
AvP : Extinction
Aliens vs Predator 3
Books
Comics
Movies
Alien
Aliens
Alien³
Alien Resurrection
Prometheus
Games
Alien Trilogy
Colonial Marines
Books
Comics
Movies
Predator
Predator 2
Predators
Games
Predator : CJ
Books
Comics
Link to Us
Contact
:: Associates ::
AvP Unknown
Planete Alien
Prometheus-Movie
The Alien vs Predator - Universe website doesn't own or represent any of the trademarks.
Alien vs Predator, Alien, Predator and all related marks are trademarks of 20th Century Fox or of any of its corporations.
All trademarks and copyrights are owned by their respective owners