Alien vs Predator - Universe
 News   Forum   RPG   Clans   Members   Encyclopedia   Movies   Games   Books   Comics   Artwork 
HomeForum › Question about AvP 2 multiplayer light levels

Forum

Question about AvP 2 multiplayer light levels

Register or login to post
aoirira
2015-10-28 18:35:31
Undefined
Hello. I have a pretty simple and short question about the PC game AvP 2, which I'd like to get an answer for before Saturday. I was not sure where to turn, so this is it.

I explored vanilla multiplayer maps, and with some minor exceptions, most of the maps seem well lit in vast majority of places. I believe I would enjoy much more if there was a lot of relatively dark places (compared to most vanilla maps) and some places with total darkness (absolutely forcing the application of vision modes for orientation). I want to try playing AvP 2 multiplayer with my friend on Saturday and I want to play it in this way. Is it possible to achieve this somehow, either by adjusting some settings somehow or by playing maps that are specifically designed with such light levels or whatever? I will be very grateful for a timely reply. :) I would appreciate if you sent a reply to my e-mail (aoirira@gmail.com), or at least notifying me using the e-mail... Since this may be the first and the last time I am going to visit this forum, and I don't know if I will receive an automatic notification when someone replies to this post.

Just to explain why I ask about this.. (if not interested in reasons beyond my question, feel free to save your time by stopping to read here)
I want to have more emphasis on using flashlight, flares, motion detector, nightvision (Marine) and vision modes (Alien, Predator). I like more "tactical", slow style of play full of surprise attacks, careful movement and such, as compared to frantic running around and shooting like if it's Unreal Tournament or Quake. I believe that the light adjustment - achieved in whatever way - would be extremely helpful in this regard.
Register or login to post

Alien Books

Dish Network Georgia
Like AvP Universe
Become a fan on
Facebook
Follow us on
Twitter
Movies
Alien vs Predator
AvP : Requiem
Games
Aliens vs Predator
Aliens vs Predator 2
AvP : Extinction
Aliens vs Predator 3
Books
Comics
Movies
Alien
Aliens
Alien³
Alien Resurrection
Prometheus
Games
Alien Trilogy
Colonial Marines
Books
Comics
Movies
Predator
Predator 2
Predators
Games
Predator : CJ
Books
Comics
Link to Us
Contact
:: Associates ::
AvP Unknown
Planete Alien
Prometheus-Movie
The Alien vs Predator - Universe website doesn't own or represent any of the trademarks.
Alien vs Predator, Alien, Predator and all related marks are trademarks of 20th Century Fox or of any of its corporations.
All trademarks and copyrights are owned by their respective owners