Alien vs Predator - Universe
 News   Forum   RPG   Clans   Members   Encyclopedia   Movies   Games   Books   Comics   Artwork 
HomeForum › Let's Do It

Forum

Let's Do It

Register or login to post
Dronehive
2015-08-11 20:59:36
Xenomorph
The site hasn't had an RP in fucking forever. Lets set something up, lets just discuss this if you're ineterested and we can talk about ideas and shit.
skull_ripper
2015-08-12 08:20:15
Yautja
I'd be up for it. Last time I remember mentions of it either it was going to be the Storyline you had in mind, or the one were everyone gets species swapped at random(possibly with Engineers/Space Jockeys thrown in).

I'd be fine with either of those, or something entirely new. Just anything to spice it up, give us something new, or at least not overused, to work with. I've had trouble getting inspiration for writing Yautja, I mean, finding who I want my character to be is harder here than any other RP I've been on.

Shall I have a sadistic killer? Shall I have a gallant hunter? A mute artisan? Just cant seem to figure the bastard out, plus you can basically start new each RP if you want to x_x

¯_(ツ)_/¯
Dronehive
2015-08-13 18:05:29
Xenomorph
Personally, I think its a FANTASTIC idea for most of us to start out as either predator's or humans, but we can actually be impregnated and then would play a Xeno.
badapple24
2015-08-17 01:58:09
Xenomorph
Please make that happen, please Dronehive. I'm down for that. With like one person to start as the queen and the objective is to destroy the hive? I don't know xD just thowing an idea out

I'm very particular in my words~Pagan min

Veteran Runner Of the Shadow Serpents
Peterson
2015-08-20 01:46:18
Human
meh id post something in mod forums but pretty sure none of us check that anymore. Ill start thinking of some shit to come up with and see about getting an official RPG set up so you guys can get some points.
Register or login to post

Alien Books

Like AvP Universe
Become a fan on
Facebook
Follow us on
Twitter
Movies
Alien vs Predator
AvP : Requiem
Games
Aliens vs Predator
Aliens vs Predator 2
AvP : Extinction
Aliens vs Predator 3
Books
Comics
Movies
Alien
Aliens
Alien³
Alien Resurrection
Prometheus
Games
Alien Trilogy
Colonial Marines
Books
Comics
Movies
Predator
Predator 2
Predators
Games
Predator : CJ
Books
Comics
Link to Us
Contact
:: Associates ::
AvP Unknown
Planete Alien
Prometheus-Movie
The Alien vs Predator - Universe website doesn't own or represent any of the trademarks.
Alien vs Predator, Alien, Predator and all related marks are trademarks of 20th Century Fox or of any of its corporations.
All trademarks and copyrights are owned by their respective owners