Let's Do It

Dronehive, Xenomorph, 8 years ago

The site hasn't had an RP in fucking forever. Lets set something up, lets just discuss this if you're ineterested and we can talk about ideas and shit.

skull_ripper, Xenomorph, 8 years ago

I'd be up for it. Last time I remember mentions of it either it was going to be the Storyline you had in mind, or the one were everyone gets species swapped at random(possibly with Engineers/Space Jockeys thrown in).

I'd be fine with either of those, or something entirely new. Just anything to spice it up, give us something new, or at least not overused, to work with. I've had trouble getting inspiration for writing Yautja, I mean, finding who I want my character to be is harder here than any other RP I've been on.

Shall I have a sadistic killer? Shall I have a gallant hunter? A mute artisan? Just cant seem to figure the bastard out, plus you can basically start new each RP if you want to x_x

Dronehive, Xenomorph, 8 years ago

Personally, I think its a FANTASTIC idea for most of us to start out as either predator's or humans, but we can actually be impregnated and then would play a Xeno.

badapple24, Xenomorph, 8 years ago

Please make that happen, please Dronehive. I'm down for that. With like one person to start as the queen and the objective is to destroy the hive? I don't know xD just thowing an idea out

Peterson, Xenomorph, 8 years ago

meh id post something in mod forums but pretty sure none of us check that anymore. Ill start thinking of some shit to come up with and see about getting an official RPG set up so you guys can get some points.