Concretehunt's Bloodline

concretehunter, Yautja, 8 years ago

A brief introduction to Conretehunters bloodline.

Background:

His bloodline (The Woden line) can be traced back to some of the oldest and most prided hunters in history. Streching back farther than memory, his ancestors were praised for their prowess in hunting and respect for tradition. As one of the most established bloodlines the woden line holds a vast amount of land and power, despite being fairly innocuous politically, preferring to remain quiet during clan disputes and other large scale political issues.

"My concern is not that we grow into a state of technological dominance in the known universe. It is that in this progress we begin to grow away from and deny what we are. We are hunters, not warriors." -Nem'Utib, CH's Grandfather.

A small but strong line, the Woden line has the quirk of not having the seasonal hormone spike known as "Mating season". This leads to a very pure bloodline consisting of predominantly males whom are only concerned with the thrill of the hunt.

photo Newsig.jpg

Mak'Tar:

CH's father is the single most legendary hunter in living memory. His skill on the hunt was rivaled by no living being.

Throughout his younger years Mak'Tar spent his time proving his skill on the hunt, outshining all of his peers and amounting the largest collection of queen skulls seen for century. He rarely spent time on Prime, opting to hunt hard meat in the Tek'Ral cluster (HM private hunting grounds) year round.

Around halfway through Mak'Tars life he decided he wanted to meet his gods. He took his equipment and left on a crusade to find death in the hunt. He spent the next half of his life roaming the galaxy attempting to find prey worthy of him, a prey that he couldn't beat. This went on for around 1000 years, despite exhausting his mind and body trying to find the ultimate prey. 100 years after Concretes birth Mak'Tar passed away quietly in his sleep whilst resting in a cave on the forest world Rod'ne.

He lived a legends life and died a cowards death. Mak'Tars death is something rarely spoken of due to its taboo nature in Yautja society.

Anyway this is just some stuff i threw together, I was wondering what you guys think on what i can do to expand this.

skull_ripper, Yautja, 8 years ago

That's pretty freaking cool, and I really like the pointing out of the much needed differentiation of Hunters and Warriors. Too very, very different things(but both swanky in their own respects). I might try and do something like this with Cold Throne not that you've sparked the idea in my mind.

As for expansion, it'd be cool to hear about the exploits of more of Concrete's ancestors, possibly the originator of his Clan/Bloodline? Also, even though they'd likely not be overly impressive as of yet, if Concrete has any kids it'd be cool to know what they've accomplished.

concretehunter, Yautja, 8 years ago

I've never really thought about the origin of his bloodline, I thought it to be one of those that can be traced back to as soon as records began. As for CH having children it's not really a concept I've explored as I've always felt CH was a young character and only recently progressed him to "older" E.g. 35 odd.

I'll try and draft up some stuff

Dark, Yautja, 8 years ago

that picture tho real cool made yourselves or from internet?

Deathdrop, Yautja, 8 years ago

So, Concrete: Any updates on this?