-Bloo-, Yautja, 7 years ago

There's no way you two are going to ban me before I ban myself. It's just not realistic.

@DD: I know I'm in no position to ask this because of my own lack of progress in my 3-5 writing projects, but how's your writing going, DD? I kinda miss talking about your stories.

I haven't formally said it yet but I decided to halt major progress on my AVP fanfic (which doesn't mean I'm not working on it still, but it's not a priority at the moment). I want it to be good, so I don't want it to be the first comic I ever make. I have two other serious graphic novel projects (and by "serious" I don't mean I have any publishers--just that they might be web comics) that I have yet to even make rough drafts for, but they're there and I want them to be experience for whenever I do make my fanfic.

@DW: I've heard good things about Black Pink. Probably from you, but I do sometimes check on kpop outlets/blogs. Anyway, good songs. I think I liked the Berry Good and second Black Pink songs the most.

DeathWraith, Yautja, 7 years ago

You know what? I'm not gonna play Dishonored 2. And it's not just because my PC is worse now than it used to be, or because I don't even have space on my HDD to install it, it's because the first Dishonored was NOT THAT COOL. It was alright, but far too fucking easy and the fact that it just discouraged the player from using cool powers was absolute shite. So, on that note, I don't feel like Dishonored 2 can be worth pirating. Obviously, when I can, I will buy it on Steam and play it, because it wasn't bad, it just wasn't good, BUT, knowing how Dishonoted 1 is, I think pirating it is just more effort than I'm willing to put into getting Dishonoted 2.

You might think "well that's just great for the devs then innit" but nah, I don't think it is mate, because you see, the other day I got Shadow of Mordor GOTY Edition for 7 euros. This is the third most expensive game I've ever bought, the others being Minecraft, which I think I bought for $10, and Saints Row 3, for which I paid in total close to $25 I think. "Well aren't you a cheap old bastard" you may think. Yes mate, I'm a cheap fucking piece of shit and if I don't think your game is worth pirating, that means I won't buy it for $1. If there's a $1 bundle and Dishonored is the only interesting game in it, I won't buy that bundle because Dishonored isn't fucking good enough. And you might say "DW you old cunt, you don't decide if you pay the prostitute after you've already shagged her" but maybe you shouldn't have fucking stolen her from her family back in Thailand in the first place, you fat fuck.

tawganator, Yautja, 7 years ago

And from the shadows I have returned yet again to lay claim on this world until I forget about it or simply loose interest. So what's new is that I have moved houses and been without internet access for about 2 months now. Got to admit that no internet was both restricting and very liberating much like the one time I wore a European bathing suit.

I see that the Moderator Wars have yet to be. Thus proving that the foretelling power of The Scrolls were absolute bullshit to begin with. I just watched Doctor Strange and find it to be different but in a refreshing way to the rest of the Marvel movies.

So hello and I hope everyone has been well.

Welp tawg, even though stories like that are a diamond dozen, any post nowadays is a blessing in the skies. I hope you didn't lose anything when you moved, because it's a doggy dog world out there. About the mod wars, I hate to play doubles advocate, but I think we've hit a Miles' tone in the site's history where we may be so bored that we actually murder each other in real life.

Deathdrop, Yautja, 7 years ago

America, I better not hear ANY bitching if you elect Trump. If you do this, if you really, honestly do this, you deserve what comes next 100%.

EDIT: AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

EDIT: AAAHAAHAHSNJBFHFBbnvdjnvisxk scksnj jdsc cj scjhc You motherfuckers don't you do this to me you fucks you FUCKs you unspeakable FUCKS.

Even we Australians are worried as fuck over here mainly because of The Australia, New Zealand, United States Security Treaty (ANZUS or ANZUS Treaty) which means that since 1951 we have had to join America in all their military ventures. Watching the news is like watching a fucking horror movie at this point. Can you imagine Trump being the man with the power to launch a nuclear strike? Every time America votes, the whole world is affected.

Also, has this shit seriously been going on for 18 months now?

EDIT: Oh God I think I am going to throw up. Just checked how the voting is going. Not good for humanity.

Then let me personally apologize to you on behalf of my country. That goes for anyone outside the USA; this is 110% our fault, and it's indefensible.

I had the thought "it can't possibly get any stupid than this," and dismissed it; of COURSE it can. This is but the prelude to a maelstrom of ever-increasing stupidity.

Our country is a fucking joke.

It doesn't even rise to the level of a joke, honestly.

Alright, I can't say I wasn't expecting this to happen. Our last elections were between a complete moron and a guy who faked his college degree. The moron won.

So 2016 has turned out to be barrel if laughs so far first we have got much loved singers and actors dropping like flies then Briton decides to fuck the world markets by leaving the EU then this bullshit happens. I would like to say that it can't get any worse from here on out but time would probably turn that into a lie.

Hahahaha can't get any worse? have you not noticed that the Philippines and Malaysia are breaking ties with the US in favour of China? Also, get this, now you have TWO disastrous 9/11's. Except this one was unquestionably an inside job.

Anyway, back to more pressing matters, Bloo,

NSFW check this out, this looks like a potentially profitable gimmick NSFW

Dronehive, Yautja, 7 years ago

At least he seems to be going back on pretty much everything he's said, and his SCOTUS nominees, based on their history, would veto stop of the bullshit that he talked about.

Still... shit

@DW What I wouldn't give to have something as dignified as a moron as the President Elect right now...

@DH: I'm still fully expecting him to accomplish what he sets out to do regardless of the impossible obstacles he faces, which is exactly how he became a serious candidate in the first place.

@DD: You're right, I honestly can't laugh at any of the jokes coming from this. It's just a whole lot of emptiness.

@DW: Wow that actually grabbed a bunch of interested buyers. That's... amazing. Edit: When I read "NSFW" I was hoping for something Kpop-related, but this is fine.

I have to confess: I never thought it would actually happen. I never thought the country would be this stupidly self-destructive. I know now that I was being tragically naive. There is nothing - NOTHING - that these fuckers won't do. From here on in, we are a failed state.

Well maybe it won't be so bad. He might break his election promises like others have. Either way let's just hope that the NEXT president can make everything right.

Holy SHIT, is that a new member?!

Hi, we're a small group of weirdos who make dicks jokes and occasionally talk about AVP! WELCOME TO DA CLUB.