Alien vs Predator - Universe
 News   Forum   RPG   Clans   Members   Encyclopedia   Movies   Games   Books   Comics   Artwork 
HomeForum › OFF-TOPIC THREAD 17: DINOSAURS ARE THE SHIT

Forum

OFF-TOPIC THREAD 17: DINOSAURS ARE THE SHIT

Register or login to post
Mebber
2016-05-23 13:15:12
Human
It's surprising the show even aired and survived for 3 seasons.

A black female and russians/japanese as officers and recurring characters, a second-in-command who looks like "devil incarnate", a weird pacifistic ideology... Star Trek was pretty bold as a show, it must have made quite a stir back then.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"It's all about the payment."
gamefreak33797
2016-05-23 20:31:32
Xenomorph
So I got kicked out of college.

But guess what else?

It is not my fault and I blame it completely on depression.
Fuck you genetics

Dronehive
2016-05-24 09:56:52
Xenomorph
Humanity and gender are odd.

@GF Sorry to hear that man, wish ya the best
skull_ripper
2016-05-24 21:55:26
Yautja
I... wh... I... I missed a Star Trek/Tumblr/Gender discussion? Nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu ;-;

Looking at the diary stuff though, I think it might be fun to write some from the perspective of original characters. I'm thinking an Orc and an Alien Cephalopod... done separately of course.

@GF: Sorry to hear that bro, I hope you're doing alright.

¯_(ツ)_/¯
gamefreak33797
2016-05-24 22:05:36
Xenomorph
I mean it blows and I wish it wouldn't have happened, but hey, it happens
Fuck you genetics

-Bloo-
2016-05-24 23:10:20
Xenomorph
Man I wish I knew what the fuck y'all were talking about but I have never watched an episode of Star Trek in my life.

Edit: Oh but I did watch that one movie where Spock was dead but came back as a child or something. And he was screaming a lot, I guess.

@GF: Really sorry to hear that, man. College isn't for everybody anyway; you don't need it to live a fulfilling life.

MODERATOR / LEADER OF THE SHADOW SERPENTS

skull_ripper
2016-05-25 08:15:47
Yautja
You should give Next Generation a shot Bloo, it is really corny for the first couple of seasons, but it gets really good. DS9 is also good, but it kind of needs Next Generation to set it up or else a lot of it wont make any sense.

I only watch the episode "Arena" from the original series because, you know, surprisingly badass cheesy space lizards. >_>

¯_(ツ)_/¯
Mebber
2016-05-25 10:21:08
Human
First TNG season highlight

Apart from that, it was pretty boring...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"It's all about the payment."
DeathWraith
2016-05-25 11:31:08
Xenomorph
"Looking at the diary stuff though, I think it might be fun to write some from the perspective of original characters."

We had that in the DBO. We had a thread that was supposed to be a collection of ship's logs from the perspective of different members that spanned from when Xeuss acquired the ship to the DBO's downfall. And we would have fictive dates for each entry and if they were on the same date the events would be the same but told from different perspectives.

READ THE RULES

A song about me and skull_ripper that I wrote:
"Yeah, uh, yea yeah, uh, yeah, crackers gonna crack yeah, uh, yeah..."
(thats what I have so far hope u like it)
-Bloo-
2016-05-26 19:17:42
Xenomorph
That would be so interesting to read through.

@SR: Maybe some day, but I'm so backed up on my watch list that I'm probably not gonna watch it any time soon unless someone pays me to.

DeathWraith
2016-05-27 02:18:33
Xenomorph
About Star Trek, what got me into watching TNG was that I watched the "recuts" made by some Russian guy who calls himself Grin - and there were over 250 of them because apparently the guy has all of TNG memorized from watching it so much when he was little. But now he's been getting strike after strike so I'm not sure they're on youtube anymore.

READ THE RULES

A song about me and skull_ripper that I wrote:
"Yeah, uh, yea yeah, uh, yeah, crackers gonna crack yeah, uh, yeah..."
(thats what I have so far hope u like it)
-Bloo-
2016-05-27 13:32:54
Xenomorph
Is that the dude who edited Picard to look like he was playing a flute while the ship was under attack? I miss that video.

Register or login to post

Alien Comics

Like AvP Universe
Become a fan on
Facebook
Follow us on
Twitter
Movies
Alien vs Predator
AvP : Requiem
Games
Aliens vs Predator
Aliens vs Predator 2
AvP : Extinction
Aliens vs Predator 3
Books
Comics
Movies
Alien
Aliens
Alien³
Alien Resurrection
Prometheus
Games
Alien Trilogy
Colonial Marines
Books
Comics
Movies
Predator
Predator 2
Predators
Games
Predator : CJ
Books
Comics
Link to Us
Contact
:: Associates ::
AvP Unknown
Planete Alien
Prometheus-Movie
The Alien vs Predator - Universe website doesn't own or represent any of the trademarks.
Alien vs Predator, Alien, Predator and all related marks are trademarks of 20th Century Fox or of any of its corporations.
All trademarks and copyrights are owned by their respective owners