DarkLioness, Yautja, 7 years ago

Hey Dronehive and tawgnator! All going well I hope?

Inaccuracies in movies is just as bad as trying to hold a conversation with someone who has a massive stain on their shirt that happens to be in an odd of comical shape in my opinion. That's not to say I didn't enjoy Jurassic World I mean sure I enjoyed the movie but the inaccuracies stuck out and it's still bugging me a lot alas that's not the point seeing that I don't loath the movie franchise. All that aside I've seen movies that had far mistakes than this before and they were more blatant and fall into the category of movies I'd never watch, granted I already hated the films but the seemingly endless barrage of purposely made mistakes just added to the hatred. Although it seems everyone is being rather quick to claim that the next Jurassic franchise installment will feature Megalodon and the Titanboa despite the massive cousin of the Great White Shark being from the Cenozoic Era and the Titanboa being from the Paleocene epoch era. I suppose when making movies of a certain caliber the director, producers and the so called experts simply throw their hands up and say "Fuck it who cares about the accuracy of this franchise?"

Well I care to a certain capacity I mean honestly if you're going to make a movie in which the title claims to be featuring Jurassic era creatures then would it kill you to actually have Jurassic era animals? This could just be the fatigue talking or I just ranted about a minor issue(compared to other important topics and issues) in a movie franchise. Perhaps using the term ranted was a unnecessary feat.

@DeathWraith you're sure this isn't an NSA ploy so they can spy on us and the only reason they're suggesting we have a government regulated website is strictly so in case they leak everyone's information is so they have built in deniability? This feels remarkably similar to how everyone skips the terms and agreement section of a download as they'll brush it off as pointless mumbo jumbo despite there often being a hidden clause stating that you're giving the company permission to view and monitor your private data.

tawganator, Yautja, 7 years ago

I guess the park's marketing team thought that Jurassic had more oomph and was easier to sell.

Admittedly it has a certain charm to it and sounds more exciting than Triassic, sounds too close to try hard perhaps, while Cretaceous sounds more like a cheap knockoff or less terrifying in terms of marketing.

Then it's agreed, we shall it Billy and the Cloneasaurus.

Has a charming ring to it.

Peterson, Yautja, 7 years ago

Well I've had a shitty week how about everyone else

Up till about 2 hours ago I would have said it was okay. But now that I realize that I must sleep soon and start work in 10 hours it now sucks. I hate that there is never enough time.

Not needed at work until Tuesday night and it's literally just transportaing shit no one wants to a barely functioning warehouse where it'll get stolen despite this stuff being outdated and broken. Hate runs like this, it's a waste of time and we're better off just hauling the junk somewhere else to be disposed of properly.

-Bloo-, Yautja, 7 years ago

The past 3 months have been shit. 2016 sucks

Dronehive, Yautja, 7 years ago

2016... I've been feeling ill most of the time, and gender disphoria isnt good. Been that way since mid 2015 tho.

Gaunt, Yautja, 7 years ago

Awwwww dear! What is going on?

I know what I need to shove in all of yall's faces!

4fb458bbd0be1b11ce6cc3d680fd2549.jpg :)

Is a weekly Bloo a thing now?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68ugkg9RePc

Here's hoping peoples weeks start to feel a little sunnier ;w;

Yeah, I am a weekly me from now on.

And yes it's been pretty shitty, but I have the power to delete London Kitchen ads now so I probably shouldn't be complaining.

Thank you for the cake and video Gaunt, it was just what I needed.

Would anyone watch the R rated Directors Cut of Batman v Superman at the cinemas or wait for the Blu-ray?

I would honestly watch it again just for Ben Affleck's Batman. Hands down the only reason to watch the movie if you aren't into MoS Superman (which......... I am).

concretehunter, Yautja, 7 years ago

Could someone make me a new sig? I'm too lazy/busy to do it myself

DeathWraith, Yautja, 7 years ago

How's this ySLsdJ5.png

concretehunter, Yautja, 7 years ago

Jesus christ.

You better snatch that up before someone else takes it, dude

Peterson, Yautja, 7 years ago

Lol good god the board is going to befouled by horrible DW sigs lol

They're goddamn works of art is what they are. It's too bad we can't use more than one sig at a time.