Alien vs Predator - Universe
 News   Forum   RPG   Clans   Members   Encyclopedia   Movies   Games   Books   Comics   Artwork 
HomeForum › OFF-TOPIC THREAD 17: DINOSAURS ARE THE SHIT

Forum

OFF-TOPIC THREAD 17: DINOSAURS ARE THE SHIT

Register or login to post
skull_ripper
2016-03-03 17:54:04
Yautja
I'm doing pretty good Peterson, went to my first concert yesterday and it was fucking epic. Five hours of Breaking Benjamin, and I got a massive contact high just from being in the Pit. They did the Imperial March from Star Wars and a cover of Smells like Teen spirit.

¯_(ツ)_/¯
ThePredator13
2016-03-04 11:11:20
Yautja
Nice Skull Ripper, I've always wanted to see Breaking Benjamin in concert though never can seem to get the money to do it. Need to get a steady income flow.

Also hello all, it's been a while.
tawganator
2016-03-04 15:07:18
Xenomorph
Ugh. My work week has been shit for the past month. 10h a day 7 days a week. The pay is good but now on my first day off I don't want to do anything but plaster my face to the screen, turn my brain off and lay down as I let the internet take over my day.

King of the Drones
Life is long but the Day is short
DeathWraith
2016-03-05 11:09:41
Xenomorph
K back, am I a mod yet?

READ THE RULES

A song about me and skull_ripper that I wrote:
"Yeah, uh, yea yeah, uh, yeah, crackers gonna crack yeah, uh, yeah..."
(thats what I have so far hope u like it)
skull_ripper
2016-03-05 14:52:31
Yautja
@P13: I got my tickets off of Tickmaster.com for really cheap(they were also pit tickets so that lowered the price considerably), if you catch it early enough you could probably afford one. I've been out of work for awhile, so I don't have much scratch lying around either, so I highly recommend that site for you too.

How've you been lately? Been quite awhile since last time we've seen you.

Just FYI for everyone.

If you guys ever get a Neca Alien action figure, DO NOT GET ONE FROM THE GENOCIDE SERIES. I got both the red and black versions of the Genocide Xenomorphs, and both have broken from the same defect. Air bubbles in the plastic of the hip peg caused the red Xeno's hip to break, and I got the black Xeno to replace it, but an air bubble in the ankel peg caused its right foot to snap off today. They're both just the generic Xenomorph Warrior, so you can get them from pretty much any other series released without the risk of air bubbles causing unexpected breaking from intended use.

¯_(ツ)_/¯
ThePredator13
2016-03-06 08:57:43
Yautja
@Skull Ripper:

I might just check into that when they're back in town or another band I like comes through town. As for how I've been it's been rough recently. Mostly due to some inter family conflicts and school that have really caused me to bunker down a bit. I had checked back in on the site every now and again while not logged in but otherwise didn't have the time to chat. Gotta figure some things out still but otherwise I have somewhat smooth sailing for now though so hopefully I can be a bit more active. However on the good side of things my writing has at least improved so hey that's a plus.
DeathWraith
2016-03-07 05:48:37
Xenomorph
Finally playing KOTOR for the first time and I'm getting dat "who the fuck do I talk to first and do I buy this or do I not and what do I need to keep and what do I want to sell" anxiety that is so common in BioWare games.

READ THE RULES

Peterson
2016-03-07 09:37:57
Human
KOTOR was good I still enjoy swtor but my pc is out of commission so can't play that anymore
DeathWraith
2016-03-07 13:31:23
Xenomorph
SWTOR is probably a game I'll never play. I haven't really heard any good things about it and I don't have the attention span for an MMO anymore. KOTOR is a game I've been intending to play for a long time, but not enough to go through the hassle of pirating it. Luckily there's a humble bundle right now that allowed me to buy it.

READ THE RULES

tawganator
2016-03-07 22:14:29
Xenomorph
I still play SWTOR because the stories are just so good. I love being a big bad ass Republic Trooper that has occasional homicide tendencies or a Sith Inquisitor with a heart of gold. There are a few technical issues but nothing that should halt gameplay.

King of the Drones
Life is long but the Day is short
Peterson
2016-03-07 22:22:19
Human
yeah stories were really good, unfortunitly my pc crapepd out the day the new chapter released
DeathWraith
2016-03-12 02:13:10
Xenomorph
Just saving this for later:

"Admire 180 here's in with you yes you around there here that's already the celebrity coaching he's here kid thoughtlessly damage here I they're not they're not prepared see interact with each other is there any way you see too delayed ends Floridians doing their best harm 48 be is spooky to 13 beginning and saloon after the strange after me I query three you know sure stable you know split after quiet and see his members of the family Derma Promedics"

READ THE RULES

Register or login to post

Alien Comics

Like AvP Universe
Become a fan on
Facebook
Follow us on
Twitter
Movies
Alien vs Predator
AvP : Requiem
Games
Aliens vs Predator
Aliens vs Predator 2
AvP : Extinction
Aliens vs Predator 3
Books
Comics
Movies
Alien
Aliens
Alien³
Alien Resurrection
Prometheus
Games
Alien Trilogy
Colonial Marines
Books
Comics
Movies
Predator
Predator 2
Predators
Games
Predator : CJ
Books
Comics
Link to Us
Contact
:: Associates ::
AvP Unknown
Planete Alien
Prometheus-Movie
The Alien vs Predator - Universe website doesn't own or represent any of the trademarks.
Alien vs Predator, Alien, Predator and all related marks are trademarks of 20th Century Fox or of any of its corporations.
All trademarks and copyrights are owned by their respective owners