badapple24, Yautja, 8 years ago

Essentially I feel as though it'd be just a random jumbled mess of words that somehow form into half-coherent sentences

DeathWraith, Yautja, 8 years ago

"It seems obvious to me. What's more important than trying to reveal what I call the "general control system" that defies all the protections, law enforcement, theories of physics, and especially governments, human rights the man. What's more important than identifying an extraterrestrial organization that has such a technological superiority that it can afford to act openly without being recognized? A force that can even induce people to disbelieve in its existence and whose unparalleled power of manipulation is transforming the course of our destiny and face dominated by an intelligence that can 70-247 dumps"

Look at this. This is almost on-topic. If I didn't know better, I'd think P was working on creating bots that talk about AvP because we don't. Pretty soon we'll have a lively community of bots.

-Bloo-, Yautja, 8 years ago

That's almost the plot of my old Matrix Vs Shadow the Hedgehog fanfiction.

badapple24, Yautja, 8 years ago

okay so like. thats all cool.

skull_ripper, Yautja, 8 years ago

Like, way.

Deathdrop, Yautja, 8 years ago

It's the cut-up method. It's how David Bowie used to write songs, so maybe the bots are on to something...?

The bots are David Bowie.

Edit: Oh yeah, I had an English professor whose name is David Bowie but he pronounces it "BOO-wee."

HE'S COMMUNICATING. THE STARMAN HAS SHED HIS PETTY MATERIAL FORM.

tawganator, Yautja, 8 years ago

I've had a strange urge to watch Labyrinth. I don't now why.

I ask for so little. Just fear me, love me, do as I say and I will be your slave.

Also I just read the "I views ones for fresh I'll lush arm breasts" and I cannot stop laughing. What the hell?

Fuck my life.

There is an 80% chance my Cat will be permanently blind(she currently is blind) from here on out, which is either caused by Kidney Disease or High Blood Pressure(they think), I have no job, and now have a nearly $500 Veterinary bill with my Cat probably requiring some form of treatment for the rest of her life.

Fuck.

tawganator, Yautja, 8 years ago

Fuck man that sucks. Vets are expensive but we do it because we love our pets and they love us back. I've never owned a cat but if they are anything like dogs then I am sure it loves you a lot.

Really sorry about that SR. I hope you get the best possible outcome. I remember the vet having to put down my old dog due to a case of rabies (or something like that, I was too young to really understand what happened).

@DW: Man, you know I still haven't played that game? It looks good but I keep forgetting to buy it.

I played it for like 10 minutes and I didn't like it. It looks great, but ugh, having to slowly walk and hide for an entire game is not my thing.

So... yeah, apparently my Cat had a stroke or something and I had to choose between letting her live for maybe a day or two more in pain, or putting her down. I chose the humane option and all I can really say is I hate myself for it, even though I know it was the right thing to do.

@Tawg: Thanks man, I'm sure she loved me back.

@Bloo: Thanks man, and I feel for you.

^ Fuck, sorry to hear that, man.

poop

huh huh

That was a nice little animation.

@DD: Can you even prove that? HUHUH? WHAT?

@SR: Really sorry to hear that man. I hope it hasn't been too hard on you.

So I liked Deadpool.