badapple24, Yautja, 8 years ago

I've been listening to Bowie for the past couple days in memoriam, it's a shame really.

DeathWraith, Yautja, 8 years ago

@Bloo: Have you read The Disaster Artist? I highly recommend it.

skull_ripper, Yautja, 8 years ago

@Bloo: Me too, I'd have watched Labyrinth as well if I could find my copy of it.

gamefreak33797, Yautja, 8 years ago

DAMNIT, ÀLAN RICKMAN DIED, I WAS RIGHT, WHY WAS I RIGHT?

-Bloo-, Yautja, 8 years ago

Wow, this year is shit so far. I wonder who's gonna die next.

@DW: I didn't even know that existed but goddamn if I'm not gonna read that someday. And I guess James Franco is making a film adaption?? I don't know how I feel about that.

@SR: The only thing I remember from the Labyrinth is Jennifer Connelly before she was hot and "FORGET ABOUT THE BABY"

Edit: That excerpt from Disaster Artist was incredible. I might actually buy that soon.

gamefreak33797, Yautja, 8 years ago

ANyways, anyone got an Xbox One and want to play some games? Or just talk in general I'm always open.

Oh, and btw, college sucks, don't go.

nerd

PS4 was the way to go tbh. Much easier to use in my opinion

Celine Dion's family is dropping like flies, first her husband now her brother.

And both of throat cancer. Two in one week. Shit is rough.

"Your thoughts leave your thoughts below County"

"like gathering's similar to um you"

"Heath win this mister Libya"

"Right now you well done waste time where"
"
Master hormone this hormone that controls a hundred"

"So I want with them and me burn my"

"This is coming really sorry right serenity nowise share"

"Issue avoid adverse side effects sadist"

... what the fuck are these bots smoking?

I'm starting to suspect it's just one guy who's running his native language through Google Translator six times through six wildly different languages. All of the threads might even be advertising the same thing, but they're translated differently enough that they come out to be different products. And the reason he makes so many different accounts and threads is because he's not sure which translation will come out the smoothest, so he's thinking, "If I translate it enough times, one of them's GOTTA come out correctly... right?"

And he probably thinks "AVPuniverse" is English slang for "This is a help forum for kitchens." He's probably been sitting at his computer for 3 years wondering why no one's helping him fix his pasta arm in London.

Deathdrop, Yautja, 8 years ago

You'd think he'd have figured out by now that, even if I didn't delete everything he posts, no one will ever see the ads on here. It's like illegally soliciting in the basement of a dive bar; no one's gonna care.

I views ones for fresh I'll lush arm breasts
They are debilitated on this we've shown
exceptionally regular hereditary

What a sonnet!

EDIT: "The transformation he would major this is too much I'm purified for J's Point Loma there’s no happiness I wilder's the way but I don't hear on tapping hi I’m john and I have an unusual weightless story day it's about how I lost over 70 pounds fat not too long ago in of finally some Aims for the first time in my life at the age of 40 how did I do it well a lot of work really work for me his stuff you probably won't read about in the magazine's and I bet it will work for you to I’m not a naturally lean guy in fact house 10 robe’s for many years when I found out that it wasn't my fault well that was one of the best days my life real nitro"

Just gotta save this shit for after it gets deleted.

EDIT: "How To Remove Your Anti Aging"

Well that doesn't sound like something I'd want to do at all.

^ Nothing will ever be as canon as that is.

EDIT: If the two stupid rednecks shoveling snow two houses down could open their goddamn eyes and notice that it's still snowing like hell, and that it will not stop for the next few hours, and no amount of shoveling will make any difference, and the city is not responsible for shoveling the sidewalk, that would be great.

You both SHUTTING THE FUCK UP would be better. Stop yelling at the road crew, stop loudly complaining, and stop performing an action you know to be futile just so you can loudly bitch about it.

Also, I hear it really helps the cold if you strip naked and lie down in the snow without moving for 12 hours.

PREEMPTIVE EDIT BEFORE I EVEN POST: YELLING 'HELLO' LOUDLY INTO YOUR CELLPHONE DOES NOT MAKE IT WORK BETTER. IT'S A BLIZZARD, YOU IDIOT. RECEPTION IS TERRIBLE. KEEP BLAMING OBAMA, THOUGH, I'M SURE IT'S SOMEHOW HIS FAULT.

Reminds me of how my dad tries to explain things in very elaborate paragraphs to the dogs and then gets mad at them when they don't understand.

That reminds me of SOME cartoon (I think it was Spongebob) where two guys were shoveling their two different piles into each others piles and wondering why that shit wasn't getting smaller. I can't believe it's happening in real life. And that they're blaming Obama for that.

@DW: I wanna go as far as saying it's a brand new movement in poetry. It's not like anything else I've seen before and it definitely stands for something; some deeper meaning, or the poem in itself has no meaning in the individual words but the poem as a whole is a representation or example of some bigger picture that I'm not comprehending. "I'm purified for J's Point Loma there’s no happiness" is really gripping me. If he's so purified, why, then, can he claim that there's no happiness? Does this mean sinning is the only way to be happy? This has got to be an allusion to Paradise Lost. And "J's Point Loma" probably refers to "Jesus Christ's Path of Righteousness," which brings even more to the table here. It's such a paradox. There's so many levels to this that I'm starting to bleed out of my asshole, but it's not blood coming out -- it's happiness. And now I think I understand why purity doesn't mean happiness.

"Reminds me of how my dad tries to explain things in very elaborate paragraphs to the dogs and then gets mad at them when they don't understand."

He'd have more luck with the dogs than these dumb shits, but that's a rant for another time.

ANYWAY. I'm watching that HR Giger documentary from a couple years back, and HOLY FUCK do I wish they'd just take his paintings and say "yeah, just build that ind film it" when Prometheus 2 rolls around.

The old Godzilla music is honestly so good. That pop song about (for??) Mothra is the shit.

Edit: I actually don't know what genre this is, but it's the closest thing to pop on any of the Godzilla soundtracks.

Edit: I fucked up, here's the version I was originally thinking of.

@DD: I would love for Prometheus 2 to just basically be a live-action exhibit of one of Giger's art books. There's so much good stuff they could use.

pacikally125
2016-01-26 07:28:09
Undefined
I'll give you know the raffle ticket okay and is it a little bit about myself how I got started I came to class just like this three years ago and I came to help out my friend just like you guys are here today making 21 term might be and absolutely I love the product I can't believe how great my hands but how great my faith now and I was about to leave a scar walked in her name station issues 24 she was a schoolteacher primary care as well she's 20 when she started her business and she made up to seventeen thousand dollars a one-man and I could not believe that I think that we want to know what there'd yeah and I thought wow encante anti aging serum

Can this please be the new "Here in my garage"?

These new bots are honestly much better than the old ones. I mean, I don't want to buy whatever they're selling, but I wanna buy literature based on their posts.