Alien vs Predator - Universe
 News   Forum   RPG   Clans   Members   Encyclopedia   Movies   Games   Books   Comics   Artwork 
HomeForum › OFF-TOPIC THREAD 17: DINOSAURS ARE THE SHIT

Forum

OFF-TOPIC THREAD 17: DINOSAURS ARE THE SHIT

Register or login to post
DeathWraith
2015-12-31 16:47:32
Xenomorph
Happy New Year to y'all too.

Btw how did you like the Christmas episode, DD?

READ THE RULES

A song about me and skull_ripper that I wrote:
"Yeah, uh, yea yeah, uh, yeah, crackers gonna crack yeah, uh, yeah..."
(thats what I have so far hope u like it)
DarkLioness
2016-01-01 07:45:38
Xenomorph
Well through Hell and depression and some brief unknown illness among other things I kept my promise to my mom. I said I'd survive and I did now I need to continue on and find my way in life.

It feels good to be able to say Happy New Year and mean it. So to everyone here I wish you a happy new year! I genuinely love you all.

Heathen heart, rebel mind and a twisted soul.
concretehunter
2016-01-01 16:20:50
Yautja
Happy new year guys! ^^
 photo Newsig.jpg

What would Peterson do?

Deathdrop
2016-01-01 16:33:26
Yautja
@DW: It was pretty good, and I say that as someone who was never a huge fan of the ridiculously convoluted backstory of River Song. The popping further and further into the future bit at the end was fun.
DeathWraith
2016-01-02 07:50:44
Xenomorph
I don't think the story is convoluted, just the timeline. She's Amy Pond's daughter and due to SOME SHIT she's able to regenerate. And their timelines used to be going in opposite directions, i.e. the first time he met her was the last time she met him (in her sassy old woman form, because they also met when she was a sassy hot teenager or 20-something year old who fucking knows) so the more he meets her, the less she was supposed to know about him, but they decided to fuck that noise because it's too complicated for their overly creative minds.

@DL gj staying alive, I had quite a suicidal episode myself, it wasn't so bad, but it was definitely the worst I've ever felt and the first time I genuinely thought I would need to call a suicide hotline. I don't know what it's like for other people, but I generally keep a calm and rational side of myself through any sort of struggle to help me survive, but this episode was so intense that the day after I actually went through a few hours of no longer knowing which of my thoughts and impressions were rooted in reality so that I couldn't trust even what I knew had been pure logical deductions just minutes before. So if you went through something like that and managed to come out relatively sane, you're a winner.

READ THE RULES

DeathWraith
2016-01-06 08:37:51
Xenomorph
Y'all better start a new conversation soon cause I'm really getting bored of seeing myself as the last post on the site.

READ THE RULES

Deathdrop
2016-01-07 00:51:02
Yautja
Jurassic World sucked, didn't it? I've been in denial about this for some time now, but I think it might be time to face the music.
-Bloo-
2016-01-07 03:08:56
Xenomorph
It's okay to like something that sucks, or to defend the one good scene (the dinosaur gangbang) in an otherwise bad movie. I enjoyed it because, um, I don't really know but I liked it more than I hated it.

I haven't seen them all in a while but going by nostalgia, 1 >>> 2 >>>>>> 4 > 3

Edit: I'm finally gonna go see the new Star Wars movie in like 30 minutes. Before that, I rewatched III and here's my new opinion:

V >>>>>>>>>> VI & III >>> IV >> I >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> II

I might rewatch the Matrix trilogy + the Animatrix next. It's been years and if I talk about it, Dave might rise the fuck up out of his grave.

MODERATOR / LEADER OF THE SHADOW SERPENTS

tawganator
2016-01-07 08:13:50
Xenomorph
I think I put the Jurassic Park movies as 1>4>2>3. Star Wars 7>6>4>3>2>5>1. Rocky 6>4>7>3>2>1>5. Terminator 2>1>4>5>3.

King of the Drones
Life is long but the Day is short
-Bloo-
2016-01-07 11:41:51
Xenomorph
I liked 7 a lot. I also like Daisy Ridley a lot.

I feel like Phasma was really underused and has the potential to be a really dynamic villain -- or, at least more than Jango and Boba were -- so I'm excited to see what she does in the future. Since Jango and Boba Fett were way underused, I want Phasma to actually do something other than looking cool, which is all that Boba Fett ever did. His dad at least killed people and fought Obi-Wan and lived; he only died later because he was fighting Samuel L. Jackson (and because Jango happened to be holding the Idiot Ball in that scene, I guess). Meanwhile, Boba Fett didn't do anything except die. He didn't even capture Han, that was all Vader. When it came to actually doing something, Boba got one-shotted by Han Solo while Han was blind and not even facing him. I really hope Phasma does more than that.

@DH: I thought the flaws weren't all that bad. Definitely could have fleshed out Kylo Ren more to give more weight to his relationship with his parents, and Snoke is a dumb name -- they should have just called him Darth Plagueis -- but overall, it's good.

@Tawg: "2>5" Dude...........

Edit: Oh yeah, the Deadpool movie looks goddamn terrible.

MODERATOR / LEADER OF THE SHADOW SERPENTS

Dronehive
2016-01-07 19:35:22
Xenomorph
Bloo, Boba didnt die...
DeathWraith
2016-01-07 22:12:41
Xenomorph
I rewatched the Matrix trilogy last year and I remember the second one being pretty boring. Not sure about the third one. Also I think I've only seen Jurassic Park 1 and 2. Has anyone else seen Ex Machina?

READ THE RULES

Register or login to post

Lv426

Like AvP Universe
Become a fan on
Facebook
Follow us on
Twitter
Movies
Alien vs Predator
AvP : Requiem
Games
Aliens vs Predator
Aliens vs Predator 2
AvP : Extinction
Aliens vs Predator 3
Books
Comics
Movies
Alien
Aliens
Alien³
Alien Resurrection
Prometheus
Games
Alien Trilogy
Colonial Marines
Books
Comics
Movies
Predator
Predator 2
Predators
Games
Predator : CJ
Books
Comics
Link to Us
Contact
:: Associates ::
AvP Unknown
Planete Alien
Prometheus-Movie
The Alien vs Predator - Universe website doesn't own or represent any of the trademarks.
Alien vs Predator, Alien, Predator and all related marks are trademarks of 20th Century Fox or of any of its corporations.
All trademarks and copyrights are owned by their respective owners