Alien vs Predator - Universe
 News   Forum   RPG   Clans   Members   Encyclopedia   Movies   Games   Books   Comics   Artwork 
HomeForum › OFF-TOPIC THREAD 17: DINOSAURS ARE THE SHIT

Forum

OFF-TOPIC THREAD 17: DINOSAURS ARE THE SHIT

Register or login to post
DeathWraith
2015-10-21 10:08:13
Xenomorph
"((Sorry not trying to make it short, just doing things with the amount of time I think he would have, heh))"

You know, though, that just because the action takes 10 seconds, the post doesn't have to take 10 seconds to read, right? Just as you can describe several hours in a few words, you can also describe a few seconds in a whole lot of text.

EDIT: bae > bay

READ THE RULES

A song about me and skull_ripper that I wrote:
"Yeah, uh, yea yeah, uh, yeah, crackers gonna crack yeah, uh, yeah..."
(thats what I have so far hope u like it)
Kaajin
2015-10-21 18:30:26
Yautja
Yep, just find it hard to get a ton of text in a few small actions. Can't think of anything else to type.
skull_ripper
2015-10-22 05:17:20
Yautja
Eating an entire large pizza by myself is nothing new to me, however, vomiting an entire large pizza was. Been bed ridden for the last couple of days from what ever the fuck I came down with, but I can actually sit up now without my spinal column feeling like it'd go to pieces.

Shall try and get caught up on the RP tonight and formulate a post.

¯_(ツ)_/¯
DeathWraith
2015-10-22 15:53:54
Xenomorph
New song by IU ayyyy. And this time actually by IU, not by someone else and sung by IU.

READ THE RULES

DeathWraith
2015-10-27 21:34:31
Xenomorph

READ THE RULES

-Bloo-
2015-10-28 04:28:45
Xenomorph
I might post in the RPG soon. I didn't realize it's been 2 weeks since my last post.

MODERATOR / LEADER OF THE SHADOW SERPENTS

Kirby-Cage
2015-10-28 04:58:58
Xenomorph
I guess I should show my face in here and see how everyone doing.
Runner of Shadows

THE SPAMMERBORNE

Sub-leader of the Shadow Serpents
badapple24
2015-10-28 14:40:02
Xenomorph
Terribly GREAT

I'm very particular in my words~Pagan min

Veteran Runner Of the Shadow Serpents
SpartanPredator
2015-10-29 05:30:13
Yautja
I noticed a lot of people seem inactive, and when there are post no one seems to really comment. I'm not ragging on the site I just really want to brainstorm ideas of how we could get people more active and create a better community!
concretehunter
2015-10-29 13:28:19
Yautja
See I've been here for 8 years almost, a good handful of posters have been here over 9. We're all quite tightly knit. A little more activity would be nice but to be honest none of us are getting our hopes up about the site reaching its peak activity again. AvP Isn't the most popular franchise at the moment but who knows, with new movies coming out we could always get a new influx of posters. We've always been more of an RPG focused community compared to AvP Galaxy, I think that's a very niche market.
 photo Newsig.jpg

What would Peterson do?

SpartanPredator
2015-10-29 16:01:14
Yautja
Yeah I understand where you are coming from. I think my competitive side just really wants to out do AVP Galaxy haha. It would just be cool if we had more comments on posts and really got everyone in the community going because I know you and a lot of the other administrators are really tight and been on here the longest and that friendship really shows when you guys talk and how you always seem to be the main roles on the site, just wish we could get everyone else up to par
DeathWraith
2015-10-29 18:50:24
Xenomorph
The site is 11 years old by now, I think, which means I've been here for 9. We still have at least one guy who's been here since the beginning, but the thing is we've talked about pretty much everything many years ago. You can think of this site as a town from Fallout 3. There's only like 5 people and they only interact with each other as scripted. You can try to make the town bigger by bringing one of your followers and telling him to wait in the middle of it and then there will be one more person in the town, but no one will talk to them anyway because it's not part of the scripts. My point is that you can brainstorm on your own, 'cause I'm busy playing Fallout 3.

READ THE RULES

Register or login to post

Predator Figure

Like AvP Universe
Become a fan on
Facebook
Follow us on
Twitter
Movies
Alien vs Predator
AvP : Requiem
Games
Aliens vs Predator
Aliens vs Predator 2
AvP : Extinction
Aliens vs Predator 3
Books
Comics
Movies
Alien
Aliens
Alien³
Alien Resurrection
Prometheus
Games
Alien Trilogy
Colonial Marines
Books
Comics
Movies
Predator
Predator 2
Predators
Games
Predator : CJ
Books
Comics
Link to Us
Contact
:: Associates ::
AvP Unknown
Planete Alien
Prometheus-Movie
The Alien vs Predator - Universe website doesn't own or represent any of the trademarks.
Alien vs Predator, Alien, Predator and all related marks are trademarks of 20th Century Fox or of any of its corporations.
All trademarks and copyrights are owned by their respective owners