Alien vs Predator - Universe
 News   Forum   RPG   Clans   Members   Encyclopedia   Movies   Games   Books   Comics   Artwork 
HomeForum › OFF-TOPIC THREAD 17: DINOSAURS ARE THE SHIT

Forum

OFF-TOPIC THREAD 17: DINOSAURS ARE THE SHIT

Register or login to post
Dronehive
2015-10-15 16:34:44
Xenomorph
It isn't in the off topic, and its been like a year since Planes of Nightmares.

And when I spent quite a while putting my RP together, nobody joined.
Kaajin
2015-10-15 16:51:10
Yautja
Ah, sorry. Didn't know that, but I think that it would be cool if there was an RPG for AvP. Haven't ever really played it before and I think it would be cool, heh. Sorry to hear your RP didn't catch speed. I would be mad too.
DeathWraith
2015-10-15 17:49:57
Xenomorph
I WARNED YOU, DRONEHIVE! I TOLD YOU IT WOULD BE LIKE THAT! IT WASN'T THE RIGHT TIME! YOU DIDN'T LISTEN!

So anyway, potential allies for me in this one are all of the non-human characters. Basically Therhea hates everything that has ever historically threatened or betrayed the elves. At the top of this list are humans, dwarfs and gnomes. If you are any of those and she knows it, she will try to kill you on sight and if she fails, she will attempt to pursue you. She also doesn't like orcs and trolls because of their primitive mannerisms and she's a huge fucking bigot so she generally doesn't like small or ugly things. She likes tall, beautiful, strong creatures and to her this includes the Tauren, who are just bipedal cows. The basic physiological features required to win her favour at first sight are being bipedal, being tall and proportioned mostly like a ridiculously attractive hominid and either being furry, having blueish skin, or having glowing eyes.

READ THE RULES

A song about me and skull_ripper that I wrote:
"Yeah, uh, yea yeah, uh, yeah, crackers gonna crack yeah, uh, yeah..."
(thats what I have so far hope u like it)
Kaajin
2015-10-16 02:41:48
Yautja
What if they are non-human, but they don't meet her requirements?
DeathWraith
2015-10-16 10:25:18
Xenomorph
Then she will probably think you're an animal and try to avoid you because there's no point engaging wild animals for no reason.

EDIT: Alright, I've taken SR's two puny creatures to be my character and the dead guy in front of her, I hope this doesn't mean that the RP can never continue for me because he's never gonna post again.

READ THE RULES

DeathWraith
2015-10-18 09:08:52
Xenomorph
Guys plez. Make those posts a bit longer. At this rate, we're gonna get to posts as long as "He winked."

EDIT: So I've found an old homework notebook of mine from when I was 12 and the compositions I wrote are eerily similar in style to Bloo's off-topic RPG posts.

READ THE RULES

badapple24
2015-10-18 14:46:10
Xenomorph
Yeah aaha sorry about that DW I was kinda preoccupied writing those.

And thats fucked up, but it seems rather intriguing

I'm very particular in my words~Pagan min

Veteran Runner Of the Shadow Serpents
-Bloo-
2015-10-18 18:51:21
Xenomorph
I'm really ecstatic that I'm somehow channeling 12-year-old DW through my off-topic RPG posts. Was he more like Cars or Luigi?

MODERATOR / LEADER OF THE SHADOW SERPENTS

DeathWraith
2015-10-18 19:46:13
Xenomorph
Like Cars, of course. I feel like it was a much better writing style than my current try-hard style. A complete disregard for the rules of common sense and no attempt to impress, but rather to confuse and amuse. I think it's because it was original. I hadn't read more than 90% of a book in total by the time I was 12 and I hadn't been influenced by any noble prize nominee's style yet. It was pure off the top of my head stupid writing, just like Kim Young-Ha says it should be.

READ THE RULES

-Bloo-
2015-10-18 22:58:56
Xenomorph
It's a really fun way to write. It's somehow become my default writing style whenever I'm not trying to be serious or actually good.

Dronehive
2015-10-19 00:10:57
Xenomorph
I'm honestly incapable of writing like that si I find it pretty impressive.
-Bloo-
2015-10-19 00:46:29
Xenomorph
It's pretty awful in the sense that I can never present it to a publisher and realistically expect them to publish anything like that because of how nonsensical it can be, but it's still the most enjoyable and natural way (for me) to write.

Register or login to post

Alien Books

Like AvP Universe
Become a fan on
Facebook
Follow us on
Twitter
Movies
Alien vs Predator
AvP : Requiem
Games
Aliens vs Predator
Aliens vs Predator 2
AvP : Extinction
Aliens vs Predator 3
Books
Comics
Movies
Alien
Aliens
Alien³
Alien Resurrection
Prometheus
Games
Alien Trilogy
Colonial Marines
Books
Comics
Movies
Predator
Predator 2
Predators
Games
Predator : CJ
Books
Comics
Link to Us
Contact
:: Associates ::
AvP Unknown
Planete Alien
Prometheus-Movie
The Alien vs Predator - Universe website doesn't own or represent any of the trademarks.
Alien vs Predator, Alien, Predator and all related marks are trademarks of 20th Century Fox or of any of its corporations.
All trademarks and copyrights are owned by their respective owners