Alien vs Predator - Universe
 News   Forum   RPG   Clans   Members   Encyclopedia   Movies   Games   Books   Comics   Artwork 
HomeForum › OFF-TOPIC THREAD 17: DINOSAURS ARE THE SHIT

Forum

OFF-TOPIC THREAD 17: DINOSAURS ARE THE SHIT

Register or login to post
skull_ripper
2015-08-14 20:25:15
Yautja
Congratulations Concrete! :D

¯_(ツ)_/¯
DeathWraith
2015-08-15 22:56:42
Xenomorph
So far the main differences between Life Is Strange and The Walking Dead are:

- LIS has no quick time events so there's no excitement, ever
- LIS has bad voice actors
- The story of TWD kept me interested even though I don't like the TV show, but the story of LIS is completely uninteresting to me even though I like college girls and/or time travel
- I hate the music in LIS
- Even the zombies in TWD were less whiny than the main character of LIS
- TWD made me like a kid even though I hate kids, but LIS is making me dislike a potentially lesbian college girl even though I love lesbians and, again, college girls

And what the fuck kind of plant dies if you water it two days in a row?

READ THE RULES

A song about me and skull_ripper that I wrote:
"Yeah, uh, yea yeah, uh, yeah, crackers gonna crack yeah, uh, yeah..."
(thats what I have so far hope u like it)
skull_ripper
2015-08-16 05:35:12
Yautja
Maybe it isn't the kind of plant that matters... maybe it is the amount of kindness that comes with the watering? Killed with kindness mayhaps?

¯_(ツ)_/¯
DeathWraith
2015-08-16 09:37:27
Xenomorph
Yeah or maybe the developers are stupid.

EDIT: Finished episode 3, still just ruining a young girl's life.

READ THE RULES

-Bloo-
2015-08-17 19:22:13
Xenomorph
I like the music. I don't like how it reminds me of all those hipster indie films that try really hard to be Pregnant Ellen Page, but Alt-J is nice to put in the background when I'm focusing on something else.

MODERATOR / LEADER OF THE SHADOW SERPENTS

DeathWraith
2015-08-18 14:39:42
Xenomorph

READ THE RULES

krio
2015-08-19 04:22:45
Xenomorph
"Welcome back, guy! Hey, who is this again?"
I was not missed.
I guess I can stay away again.

Venom snake:
Standing on the edge of the crater, like my brothers once said, and the ashes are all cold now. No more bullets, and the embers are dead. whispers in the air tell the tale of the brothers gone. Desolation, devastation. What a mess we made when it all went wrong....
Dronehive
2015-08-19 09:13:35
Xenomorph
David honestly means well, but his servailence is overboard, dude.

And 99% of teens would agree, so you really cant 3xpect anything else.
DeathWraith
2015-08-19 12:56:56
Xenomorph
Yeah well I didn't sign the petition and I told Mrs. Grant that I think surveillance is a good idea, but fucking Maxine keeps telling her that surveillance is a bad idea without my consent.

EDIT: Krio are you gonna talk about something anyone cares about, or just fish for compliments?

EDIT EDIT: So I finished episode 4 and I hope episode 5 is the last one.

READ THE RULES

Peterson
2015-08-20 01:47:21
Human
IM A FUCK MOTHERING VAMPIRE! IVE KILLED A LOT OF PEOPLE FOR THAT TITLE AND DESERVE TO BE ADDRESSED AS SUCH!
Dronehive
2015-08-20 07:03:25
Xenomorph
@DW That's because you aren't max. That's... good writing. You can influence her decisions but you can just break who she is.
DeathWraith
2015-08-20 09:01:59
Xenomorph
If making the main character schizophrenic is what they were going for then yeah, it's good writing. If they were going for a video game where the player influences events in the direction they choose, then it's an overlooked mistake. I know it's very hard to take every marginal piece of dialogue fit decisions the character has made before - because these are decisions the character makes, at no point does she think "hmm, maybe the weird force that makes the choices for me should right click to rewind time and pick the other one", she always thinks of them as her choices - but it's pretty obvious that they just forgot to take this into account because it doesn't fucking affect anything other than some pictures of documents.

Given the quality of the rest of the game, I am going to assume that this struggle to remember her own fucking personality is either a mistake, or it's bad writing. I mean the game is not shit, but it's not something I'd recommend to anyone unless they have a fetish for extremely boring, predictable story, with characters who are constantly talking in the wrong tones because the voice actors apparently recorded the lines out of context and without direction or something, and with as many as TWO emotional points in FOUR episodes, other than which you will not care about a single character. Life Is Strange more like Life Is Boring But I Already Knew That And I Play Games To Get A Break From It Also Photography Is Not Art.

READ THE RULES

Register or login to post

Alien Movies

Like AvP Universe
Become a fan on
Facebook
Follow us on
Twitter
Movies
Alien vs Predator
AvP : Requiem
Games
Aliens vs Predator
Aliens vs Predator 2
AvP : Extinction
Aliens vs Predator 3
Books
Comics
Movies
Alien
Aliens
Alien³
Alien Resurrection
Prometheus
Games
Alien Trilogy
Colonial Marines
Books
Comics
Movies
Predator
Predator 2
Predators
Games
Predator : CJ
Books
Comics
Link to Us
Contact
:: Associates ::
AvP Unknown
Planete Alien
Prometheus-Movie
The Alien vs Predator - Universe website doesn't own or represent any of the trademarks.
Alien vs Predator, Alien, Predator and all related marks are trademarks of 20th Century Fox or of any of its corporations.
All trademarks and copyrights are owned by their respective owners