Alien vs Predator - Universe
 News   Forum   RPG   Clans   Members   Encyclopedia   Movies   Games   Books   Comics   Artwork 
HomeForum › OFF-TOPIC THREAD 17: DINOSAURS ARE THE SHIT

Forum

OFF-TOPIC THREAD 17: DINOSAURS ARE THE SHIT

Register or login to post
DeathWraith
2015-07-01 19:30:39
Xenomorph
Hmmm. I think making a post explicitly intended for Bloo kills him every time and he needs to be resummoned.

READ THE RULES

A song about me and skull_ripper that I wrote:
"Yeah, uh, yea yeah, uh, yeah, crackers gonna crack yeah, uh, yeah..."
(thats what I have so far hope u like it)
-Bloo-
2015-07-02 05:12:05
Xenomorph
Don't worry, I'm just currently in a place with REALLY shitty internet so I... don't go on the internet a lot anymore. Anyway, I bookmarked that last paged for later and I'm looking forward to it.

I haven't listened to much Kpop recently. Or any music besides Atlus OSTs, honestly.

@Peterson: So that's where you'be been for the past year...

MODERATOR / LEADER OF THE SHADOW SERPENTS

Dronehive
2015-07-02 15:13:24
Xenomorph
I've got this really awesome Alien figure that I'll try and figure out how to post when I unpack it.
Peterson
2015-07-04 06:02:44
Human
@bloo Hasnt quiet been a year i still lurk here and there come online do a mass exidus of banning of the kitchen bots and deletion of posts when nobody is on. But yeah pretty much man haha
skull_ripper
2015-07-08 03:22:26
Yautja
@DroneHive: Awesomeness, I look forward to it.

@Bloo: Here's somethin' from that project I told you about awhile ago http://i937.photobucket.com/albums/ad213/Blargosaurusrex/Monitor%20Warrior%20Cropped_zps9wg0e9rz.jpg

¯_(ツ)_/¯
krio
2015-07-08 12:51:36
Xenomorph
Hmmm....
Nothing unusual here.

Venom snake:
Standing on the edge of the crater, like my brothers once said, and the ashes are all cold now. No more bullets, and the embers are dead. whispers in the air tell the tale of the brothers gone. Desolation, devastation. What a mess we made when it all went wrong....
Deathdrop
2015-07-09 05:53:50
Yautja
This thread will never die. It will run until it hits 200. Maybe even beyond. IT IS IMMORTAL. WHEN I AM OLD AND SENILE, I WILL SILL POST DICK JOKES HERE.
concretehunter
2015-07-09 07:05:48
Yautja
Is it gay to suck your own dick?
 photo Newsig.jpg

What would Peterson do?

DeathWraith
2015-07-09 08:45:51
Xenomorph
^ No.

READ THE RULES

-Bloo-
2015-07-09 22:16:05
Xenomorph
It's more like creative masturbation than anything else, really. You can probably get away with doing it in public and charging for shows by calling it performance art. In a few years people would be resurrecting Accepted jokes (ASK ME ABOUT MY WEINER / YOUR WAD IS SO GOOD / etc) and you'd be the wealthiest public masturbator in history. Truly, the inevitable film of your exploits would be an award-winning post-modern half-satire-half-dramedy about the openness of sexuality that invariably leads into a future where we can show off our dicks in public beaches the same way we do our nipples: With lotion and smiles.

But yeah, it's not gay. Unless you did it with your future/past self... Does that count as incest too?

@Peterson: But seriously, glad to see you're doing alright. Congrats on the baby - I just got a new nephew 3 years ago and it's been great.

@DH: I didn't comment on FB but I like your Xeno figure. Did I ever tell you I used to make those when I was 15? There's probably an old picture on here somewhere... though not on any OTT. It's old as shit.

@DD: "OFF-TOPIC THREAD 200: DD STANDS FOR "DICK.................... DPENIS

@SR: Oh hey, it's cool to see you following up on that. He looks like Lizardman from Soul Calibur.

MODERATOR / LEADER OF THE SHADOW SERPENTS

DeathWraith
2015-07-10 17:16:38
Xenomorph
How about Dick Dimples. Dimples are cute.

Anyway what do you mean "unless you do it with your past/future self"? Technically there is a slight delay between when you stroke your dick and when the brain processes it, therefore every time you masturbate you are getting a hand job from your past self and giving a hand job to your future self. And incest doesn't really matter unless someone gets pregnant, which is very unlikely unless you've had a next level sex change operation in the meantime. So don't worry about it, boys and girls. Suck your own dicks, eat your own pussies, cuddle with yourselves, tuck that lonely dick into your own butt. And if you're still worried, you can always just say "no homo" for good measure.

READ THE RULES

badapple24
2015-07-10 23:36:33
Xenomorph
The fuck is going on in this site at this point...

I feel as if we're always talking about dicks or asses, but lets talk about the real problem here

Illuminati

I'm very particular in my words~Pagan min

Veteran Runner Of the Shadow Serpents
Register or login to post

Alien Vs Predator Comics

Like AvP Universe
Become a fan on
Facebook
Follow us on
Twitter
Movies
Alien vs Predator
AvP : Requiem
Games
Aliens vs Predator
Aliens vs Predator 2
AvP : Extinction
Aliens vs Predator 3
Books
Comics
Movies
Alien
Aliens
Alien³
Alien Resurrection
Prometheus
Games
Alien Trilogy
Colonial Marines
Books
Comics
Movies
Predator
Predator 2
Predators
Games
Predator : CJ
Books
Comics
Link to Us
Contact
:: Associates ::
AvP Unknown
Planete Alien
Prometheus-Movie
The Alien vs Predator - Universe website doesn't own or represent any of the trademarks.
Alien vs Predator, Alien, Predator and all related marks are trademarks of 20th Century Fox or of any of its corporations.
All trademarks and copyrights are owned by their respective owners