Alien vs Predator 10 years later

tawganator, Xenomorph, 9 years ago

It's been 10 years to the day since nerds everywhere were given what they had been begging for, there two favourite monsters together on the big screen, for better or for worse. Now that we've had an entire decade to come to terms with it. What are your thoughts of the movie now and has your opinion of it changed over the years? Will you watch it again?

As for me, I still like it. Perhaps even more than when I first watched it.

badapple24, Xenomorph, 9 years ago

I dunno, i have mixed feelings about the movie, on one hand. The first movie. that was watchable, but the second one. I just, can't even fathom how badly they messed up, so I'd watch the first one again, for sure

Dark, Xenomorph, 9 years ago

Predators power was inverted and they ruined the alien's traditional combat fight scenes were too short and in avp requiem fights were edited so bad you didn't know what the fuck was going on I hope the avp3 movie will reclaim the promise the idea had, SCREW YOU PAUL ANDERSON you had a good idea and one bloody job and you messed it up you couldn't keep to ruining the resident evil franchise you just had to ruin a combined fan beloved idea.

Dark, Xenomorph, 9 years ago

Predators power was inverted and they ruined the alien's traditional combat fight scenes were too short and in avp requiem fights were edited so bad you didn't know what the fuck was going on I hope the avp3 movie will reclaim the promise the idea had, SCREW YOU PAUL ANDERSON you had a good idea and one bloody job and you messed it up you couldn't keep to ruining the resident evil franchise you just had to ruin a combined fan beloved idea.