Predator joins the Mortal Kombat roster!

Kirby-Cage, Xenomorph, 9 years ago

I had a friend send this to me on Skype. Apparently Ed boon ( the creator of Mortal Kombat) has added the Predator as the guest combatant in the new Mortal Kombat X game. What is every ones opinion on this?

BrpZJl-CQAAtCFg.jpg:large

skull_ripper, Xenomorph, 9 years ago

I don't play Mortal Kombat, so I guess I'll just be annoyed with all the people who will think predators are originally from Mortal Kombat, or something.

badapple24, Xenomorph, 9 years ago

WHOOOOOOOOO YEAHHHHHHHHH

Blizzard, Xenomorph, 9 years ago

fuck yeah !
thats what I want to see
PREDATALITY

DeathWraith, Xenomorph, 9 years ago

That's cool for all the console peasants, I guess.

gamefreak33797, Xenomorph, 9 years ago

Heh, top kek DW

Anyways, I'll enjoy it.

Deathdrop, Xenomorph, 9 years ago

The fatalities... Just imagine the fatalities...

krio, Xenomorph, 9 years ago

What would the kills be?
I imagine a finishing move of getting your spine ripped.

-Bloo-, Xenomorph, 9 years ago

Imagine if Korey (Cory??) were still here, he'd be all over this shit, probably.

Anyway, it's cool and all, but I still feel like I'm never going to play a Mortal Kombat game in my life.

The-Wolf, Xenomorph, 9 years ago

Ironically, Cory, decided to come back lol talk about timing..

Anyway, its not confirmed. I'm not very sure if its even likely. Netherrealm studios makes Mortal Kombat and they are owned by WB. They wouldn't have the rights for the character. It would be very awesome though.

See, I knew you'd know all about this.

Speaking of crossovers... what was that Call of Duty thing about? (Not that I'm gonna play it, but with all these crossovers, it seems like the Predator franchise is finally dying off.)

EDIT: Oh wait, never mind, there's a new Predator movie coming.

tawganator, Xenomorph, 9 years ago

Yeah, I'm starting to see Predators everywhere now. So far I like the Skyrim one the most. Anyway I have been wanting to see the aliens and predators have there shot in MK ever since i saw Kratos and Freddy in one. I really hope they do it justice+

@-Bloo-
All I know is Call of Duty had Michael Myers and Predator in an online game mode. I don't know anything more about it because I don't care much for the series. I did see a screen shot of the Predator and in my honest opinion, it looked better than the Predator from the latest AvP game.

Sadly, I think both series are near the end. This sequel better set things right. Its kind of agonizing seeing your favorite series slowly turn to shit.

badapple24, Xenomorph, 9 years ago

Yeah, I bought the ghosts DLC unaware of the predator. And honesly they did a fucking good job with it, despite being a shitty COD game. Your incredibly hard to kill, and once you do die. you self destruct killing every enemy on the map... In my opinion they didn't do terribly with it. And micheal myers, he's pretty decent. The halloween music plays in the backround so yeah... thats a plus

That's neat. What's the playstyle like as Predator?

Now I wanna play it just for the Predator, but I don't wanna waste my money on CoD + DLC.