Dronehive, Yautja, 9 years ago

No, they abandoned us. And they won't check the spar request thread... Eugh...

I can respect them being busy, but if they are they should at least have 1 active mod.

DeathWraith, Yautja, 9 years ago

I think Tokyo Ghoul and Parasyte are similar in the same way that Tokyo Ghoul and Interview with the Vampire are similar, in that they are both about things that live on Earth and feed on humans and sometimes interact with young humans by chance. Other than that, they aren't similar at all unless you look way too much into it.

EDIT: Bloo, keep up with THIS.

And this.

And if you're wondering, that second music video uses edited scenes from an older version of this movie. Very good movie made from a Pansori (traditional Korean theater where one single actor tells a story that usually has some teachings about Confucian values; very fun to watch, not at all like the Japanese theater named after the word people say when they wake up after having fallen asleep during the first part).

FireHunter, Yautja, 9 years ago

Just locked all the stone crushing threads, I'll check the Spar Request topic in a second.

Thanks man. How's it going FH?

-Bloo-, Yautja, 9 years ago

@DW: I haven't heard that many 9Muses songs but I really like them, this song included. The second video is cool too.

Deathdrop, Yautja, 9 years ago

Well.

You'd be surprised how many dicks you can fit in your mouth when you REALLY need cab fare.

How many?

@Bloo: News, Glue, Wild and Drama are the only ones I've actually listened to. I also know about Dolls and Gun but I've never actually, you know... I know a LOT of groups and their number increases every month, so sometimes I have to postpone listening to the good ones to listen to the new ones. EDIT: Apparently I like both of those, too. There's a complete list of their music videos here.

I lost count around number 6.

But did your mouth keep getting bigger, or did the dicks keep getting smaller? Like were there gerbils joining in, or what?

You stop noticing size after the fourth dick, typically, but I will say that they felt pretty big at the time. My mouth (among other areas) can stretch more than I would have thought. No gerbils, though. What do you take me for?

EDIT: Also, "crabs" is a really lousy safeword.

FireHunter, Yautja, 9 years ago

@Dronehive (from like a page back): Yeah not bad, just very, very busy haha.

Gaunt, Yautja, 9 years ago

Heh. Strange to see what's fallen, and what's arisen. Good to see that some of you kits, are doing alright. Sad to hear of others. Temperamental, things wish themselves well, with time.

@Pete, Congrats on your blessed news~

Hmmmm... so long, has it been, since I last came here? ... D'ahhhhh ... well~ Y'all keep in touch with one-another, keep in the fun. Don't forget, the smile of the sun.

happy-face2.jpeg

&nbsp

I'm glad to see that there's still life, in this, Universe.

Hey Gaunt, wassup? Nice cake.

ThePredator13, Yautja, 9 years ago

@Peterson: Congrats on the news man!

@Gaunt: Hey Gaunt, how's it going?

Now on to more serious business like how Ride to Hell: Retribution is one of the worst atrocities ever to crawl its way onto the console/pc.

@Gaunt Man don't place a comma between the subject and the predicate, please.

EDIT: speaking of wassup

@DW

Blocked in our country apparently.

concretehunter, Yautja, 9 years ago

Sorry I've been afk, I don't have internet at my new home.

O Rose thou art sick.
The invisible worm,
That flies in the night
In the howling storm:

Has found out thy bed
Of crimson joy:
And his dark secret love
Does thy life destroy.

-William Blake.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MHpmHhi1Rxk&index=2&list=PLCSrE5c0ijZmYncHc-n0sTHFc9vjiapiu

skull_ripper, Yautja, 9 years ago

That was pretty moving Concrete.

What did it move?

MY DICK.

EDIT: C'mon, guys-if we can't get this to 1000 posts before the Summer, the universe will implode.