Dronehive, Yautja, 9 years ago

Oh gdi.

Well, I hope your money situation works out well.

-Bloo-, Yautja, 9 years ago

I hope it all works out, DD.

@DH I forgot to tell you I finished Lain last Wednesday or something. I like Duvet a lot.

skull_ripper, Yautja, 9 years ago

Hope your money making goes good DD, we'll miss you and your dick jokes.

DeathWraith, Yautja, 9 years ago

Shake your money maker like somebody bout to pay ya, DD.

DarkLioness, Yautja, 9 years ago

Having money problems(as in my dad conveniently "forgets" to pay me my wages for work) and the first damn thing I see when I log in here: people talking about money!

Modem works now so I'll be back to....I dunno mill around and say random shit and post links I guess.

My mom is having surgery in February, she needs a pacemaker now and she can barely walk, lost a relative to brain cancer a couple weeks ago and all this brought on a sudden bought of sever depression for me. It got really ugly but looks like I've beat it.

It would have been great if DD checked the other threads (Spar Request!!!!) before he left to make the moneys.

Also, has this forum got to the point where Off-Topic thread gets posted in once a day????

Things really slowed down while I was gone? Pains me to see this but alas life isn't always dickjokes and random posts.

Yeah, the mods are busy (IDK about Firehunter but I'm sure life stuff), and I doesn't help that Concretehunter just moved and has no internet for the time being. So basically everyone's either busy or left. Hopefully all the people I can talk to on Skype will have more reason to go to the site since I have my RP bio thread up, and I'm holding out hope that SOME people are working on it?

badapple24, Yautja, 9 years ago

GOD DAMMIT DL POST IN PT I'M SO BORED OF WAITING FOR OUR FIGHT TO START!

I pet a live alligator today... that was new.

@badapple24 calm your tits I've been working on and off for quite some time so I haven't typed up my post :/

@SR

Awesome, how'd it feel?

Patriots beat the Colts 45 to 7 and are headed to the Super Bowl.

badapple24, Yautja, 9 years ago

Sorry DL, I had caps lock on I didn't notice Lol! Post when you can...

@DL: It was really smooth and surprisingly soft, and it was completely chill and got into all the attention it was getting like a lovey dovey cat.

Wind Waker is so great. I love this game.

Ah, Parasyte.

I'd honestly say its a better version of Tokyo Goul.

I'd honestly say it's not, because Tokyo Ghoul is a shit version of itself, so there already is a better version of Tokyo Ghoul, except it's the original manga. Parasyte is a good version of Parasyte.

I like to judge anime and manga separately. Honestly, I think Tokyo Ghoul (anime) is more comparable to Parasyte than it is to the manga. And you have to admit, the anime are similar.

kaneki ken sucks

Edit: Oh shit, I haven't been keeping up with Parasyte.

Edit: Have any mods been on lately.........

or2b91.png