Dronehive, Yautja, 9 years ago

@Concrete

Its not so much about that one kid. What happened is peaceful protest was met with tear gas and brute force, basically devolving the protests into riots where police ran more rampant than the protestors. The national guard was sent there to break up the police and protestors. The police refused to identify themselves, as is required by law. Basically, its a larger issue where a portion of the police force does what it wants.

@Darklioness

Good for you. What is your job?

That's how it began, yeah. It devolved quickly.

Anyway, if this kinda thing didn't happen all the time no one would care.

tawganator, Yautja, 9 years ago

back again. knocked the laptop about a week ago and the bloody thing broke (again). took awhile to get fixed. never thought i'd say this but after all this time lying in bed with no laptop, i am sick and tired of tv. daytime tv is so fucking boring and worse still i was starting to want to see what happened next on some of them. oh god thank goodness i'm back online where i can cut the crap and watch the shows i want. was glad to see that log horizon has a 2nd season, really enjoy that show.

skull_ripper, Yautja, 9 years ago

So I was watching Disney's Hercules with my siblings, and when we paused the movie at the beginning, we realized there is a giant dick in the clouds. That was fun.

badapple24, Yautja, 9 years ago

Gay elements in disney. Isn't that like completly against their whole idea?

DeathWraith, Yautja, 9 years ago

You know that non-gay people also make use of dicks in their daily lives, right?

Deathdrop, Yautja, 9 years ago

"completly against their whole idea"

1. A dick isn't "gay." Straight men have dicks, straight women like dicks, and gay woman presumably aren't fans.

2. How, exactly, are "gay elements" contrary to Disney's whole idea? There's nothing wrong with being gay.

3. This is a company whose bread and butter is the creation of brightly-colored animated musicals about princesses written by ex-Broadway talent. They couldn't be more gay if they tried.

DeathWraith, Yautja, 9 years ago

@Badapple

Where the fuck do you get that idea?

tawganator, Yautja, 9 years ago

i think ba was referring to Disney being a children company and a big cock in a kids movie is un-children friendly.

The animators DO get bored.

concretehunter, Yautja, 9 years ago

I would really value your opinions on my Personal Statement (which i am using to apply for a Degree in Physics)

photo Newsig.jpg

That's really good, Concrete. There's not much criticism I can provide.

Also, its interesting that we want to study the same subject in our lives. Really interesting.

(We'll have to talk about physics sometime.)

I'm really scared it sounds pretentious and cringey.

Don't be worried, man. I mean, its fine to worry, but I at least don't think it sounds that way.

@Concrete: There are a couple little copy-editing errors ('friendship' is written twice), but overall I think it sounds good. You can work the language well, unlike some people, who just cram a bunch of big words in just for the sake of having big words. I have something of a disadvantage in not knowing what it's for, but I don't think it sounds pretentious.

It's a personal statement for my university application please mother of god DD get on skype and help me with this.

One day, Bloo might get on Skype. Probably not within my lifetime.

@Concrete: Oh, fuck man, sorry I didn't see your request until now... Goddamnit. You around tomorrow night?