Argonian, Yautja, 9 years ago

Don't worry. I've never been a fan of Michael Bay Transformers movies.

I did liked the cartoon show, though.

By the way, sorry for not adding you to my Skype, Dronehive. I've been occupied.

DeathWraith, Yautja, 9 years ago

Gonna marathon Code Gayass to see what the hype is about this guy Ledouche. I'm also gonna watch all of Hellsing and Trigun because I've never seen them from start to finish.

-Bloo-, Yautja, 9 years ago

I still need to marathon all 3 of those for the first time...

Dronehive, Yautja, 9 years ago

Code Geass is about a really smart guy who laughs plays chess and kills people (like a BAWS

Don't bother with Hellsing- just do ultimate. Its not like old FMA vs Brotherhood at all.

Trigun is classic.

"Don't bother with Hellsing"

You shut your whore mouth!

Ok. I mean, Hellsing ultimate exists tho... I mean, its music was godly but plotwise Ultimate is just better.

-Bloo-, Yautja, 9 years ago

Oh, well, Ultimate's the one I have, so I guess I'll just watch that one eventually.

I'm too busy consuming everything related to Persona right now.

I know this isn't really off-topic, but you guys DO realize you can ask questions and get hel creating characters on my RP thread right? So far it has no comments :(

You definitely need to work on your thread naming skills.

I beg to differ.

Everyone else can go work on their thread name reading skills.

(Okay that was a joke)

Well, what di you think I should have named my thread(s)?

Well, I renamed the RP thread if it matters. Hopefully this one matters.

I need more sleep is what I need. I mean look at this:

The eldest in this group was born in '94 and the youngest in '98.

And in this one the eldest is a '92er and the youngest is from '97.

I need to sleep.

EDIT: Now your doesn't suggest what the thread is about and the first post is a very confusing wall of text. If it's a character creation thread for the next RPG, maybe name it something that includes at least one of those words. The original was better than this.

That work?

Of course.

Deathdrop, Yautja, 9 years ago

I'll hit the Character Creation thread when I have more time; things are a little crazy right now.

Just finished Code Geass. It was ok.

DarkLioness, Yautja, 9 years ago

I found at-shirt, entitled The Slaughtered Lamb on Etsy. Can anyone guess what movie that's from?

So despite being back, working on another RPG post, my weird habit of buying stuff for vacations/events and becoming embroiled in the world that is Skyrim: Dawnguard I'm still here....sort of.

I just wanna talk about Dawnguard/Skyrim right now so I'm gonna do that though I appreciate the DeathWraith's love of Hellsing Ultimate. I have this habit of trying to save random NPCs from Vampire attacks, seems Riverwood keep getting attacked. So far only one person has been killed and that was the annoying bard Sven(yeah I don't like him and still don't like him). So far I've restarted at one save point FOUR times just to save Stump the Dog and Camilla. I restarted once to save the horse at Whiterun Stables(she was mauled to death by a pack of Death Hounds) Oh and I'm kinda glad that the Hall of the Vigilant was destroyed. Assholes took my beloved Dawnbreaker once and I had to go back to my save point for that! Also those Death Hounds are something else, they look like mutant Cane Corsos. Glad they made the Vampires actually look a bit creepy with this DLC. Oh and here's a funny dilemma I have: One of my characters is suppose to the goody-two-shoes while one is a top assassin/thief. Yet my "good" character joined the Dark Brotherhood simply because Shadowmere is the best goddamn horse in Skyrim. But I discount that as a necessary evil mkay? Also my "good character" Redguard Harbinger/Dawnguard Member know simply as Kavara is a wonder to behold, she enjoys hunting bandits, rogue Dragons, Vampires, Feral Werewolves, Giants and when she not hunting she spends her nights in the comfort Jorrvaskr drinking Mead and leaving scratches all over her husband Farkas' back. My dear little Khajiit, Ki'Taala enjoys light armor, bows, catching fish, Fort raiding, bounty hunting and flirting with Maul(damnit how come I can't marry Maul?!?!)

And last but not least the badass bitch Zei'vora Ranjee! The Listener, Nightingale a now the richest Argonian in Skyrim. Lives a "simple" life with beloved husband Scouts-Many Marshes...while taking the occasional contract and murdering annoying NPCs in their sleep. Vivienne Onis being the recent victim, because nothing solves a problem(annoying Imperial lover) like Mehrune's Razor, Potent Poison and a Prolonged Invisibility Potion. Also everyone is taking bets on which Daedric Prince get's Zei'vora's soul when she dies because she owns every Daedric artifact in the game.

Oh and who here has gone back to the Thalmor Embassy and murdered Elenwen?

General Tullius is still and insufferable asshole and I still get a kick out of giving him the two shittiest holds in Skyrim. Even though this time around(after deleting all my characters) I haven't joined either side in the war yet. Yet I'm still a staunch Stormcloak sympathizer. Talos be with you, fight or die well!

badapple24, Yautja, 9 years ago

FIGHT OR DIE WELL!

@ DD

Cool, hope you get a chance to relax tho.

@DW

Did you watch R2? Just for the ending. Also, while its writing isn't great, its main character is awesome, you have to admit.

Did I watch what. I said I finished it. The ending was predictable. Most of the story consisted of pot twists that didn't actually lead anywhere. I still don't understand why the green haired girl was called Shits.