Deathdrop, Yautja, 9 years ago

NO YOU DON'T SHUT UP.

Dronehive, Yautja, 9 years ago

Yeah it does ._.

Bleh. I'll post it about 6 hrs from now.

DeathWraith, Yautja, 9 years ago

Well, DD, I argue that I will NOT shut up, instead of shutting up, as you suggested!

-Bloo-, Yautja, 9 years ago

Oh SHIT. OH SHIT. DD, are you gonna take this? Motherfucker just straight up called you a BITCH ASS HOE.

I mean, he didn't, but are you gonna wait till he DOES?

@DD

Ladies-Border-Hoe-4-cm-Sneeboer-img-2023-w308-h308.jpg

Is that some sort of anal hook? Whatever, I'll roll with it. The safeword is "banana."

DarkLioness, Yautja, 9 years ago

Since we're discussing safewords and kinkiness shall I bring the handcuffs and wax then?

I'm back ya sick fucks, how's everyone doing?

Either way lemme give a long drawn out list of details about my time spent away from this lovely site. First off, SKYRIM! I bought Dawnguard today and can't wait to try it, as I think I've mentioned before I'm going to my first concert/music festival in October known as Knotfest so expect tons of pictures from that, speaking of Knotfest I was suppose to be attending along with my dad and a currently inactive member of the AVP U Family. I'm sure most, if not all, of you remember a guy by the name of Voltage-3000? Well he was going to be attending Knotfest as well but then something came up and he can no longer attend, which really sucks because I was looking forward to hanging out with him since he's such a laidback and overall great person. I uh also learned that despite my young age and lack of experience around people I find myself wanting a relationship with someone. I guess as I get older I've began to WANT to be around someone that's exactly like me are reminds me of me in someway and has my interests. I'm more in tune with my spiritual path these days which is good in my opinion and on a final note what're you're opinions of the pics I posted in the Mug Thread?

I saw yours DeathWraith and it made me laugh.

skull_ripper, Yautja, 9 years ago

Welcome back DL! I missed you, my Skype has been down on my main computer so we haven't had our chats so much lately, but glad to see you back on here(hopefully I'll have my Skype fixed soon so we can talk more often again.) I... may feel partially responsible for your Skyrim addiction... *cough*by maybe I probably meant mostly as far as I know*cough*

I really liked the pics, very Elizabeth Báthory of you! How did you get so much fake blood btw? Was it like a powder you mixed with water or just a whole ton of pre-made fake blood?

And I have been well, just been chilling out and working on my costuming projects mostly. Currently have some Warcraft ones in the works(an Orc and a Troll to be more specific). Otherwise I've mostly been the same.

If any of you ever wonder WHY I'm an asshole:

http://www.16personalities.com/entp-personality

"An odd juxtaposition arises with ENTPs, as they are uncompromisingly honest, but will argue tirelessly for something they don’t actually believe in, stepping into another’s shoes to argue a truth from another perspective. ENTPs will gleefully argue against someone they actually agree with, helping them to not only develop a better sense of their debate partner’s reasoning (and therefore their own), but a better understanding of the opposing idea – since the ENTP is the one arguing it."

This bit in particular is fascinating.

It's amazing how well it describes exactly why I get banned from everywhere but here - so far.

... God, it really does explain a lot.

skull_ripper, Yautja, 9 years ago

I took the test too, it does seem to explain people really well.

http://www.16personalities.com/test-results

I wish the creators of Marble Hornets would admit they've been making it up as they go along.

EDIT: Well, they actually tied it all together. Color me impressed. I don't know that they needed 80+ episodes, but...

@SR you gotta link your personality type, not the test results, silly.

I got INFP/Diplomat.

The fuck? Unexpected. Anyone else see this?

"INFP personalities are true idealists, always looking for the hint of good in even the worst of people and events, searching for ways to make things better."

This does sound like you.

Dronehive, Yautja, 9 years ago

http://www.16personalities.com/intp-personality

So that's me. I guess I'm a philosiraptor.

-Bloo-, Yautja, 9 years ago

I got INFJ. I guess I didn't know what diplomat meant until now.

I used to be INTP. Then I got really buttmad at an extrovert and decided to beat them at their own game and that's how I became ENTP.

EDIT:

"It makes sense that their friends and colleagues will come to think of them as quiet Extroverted types, but they would all do well to remember that INFJs need time alone to decompress and recharge, and to not become too alarmed when they suddenly withdraw."

Ayyyy this happened recently.