Dronehive, Yautja, 9 years ago

Yeah, he was really good. Perfect Blue is just amazing (and a mindfuck). Its kinda similar to lain in some ways now that I think about it.

-Bloo-, Yautja, 9 years ago

I haven't even watched SEL yet. Still trying to find a torrent with a decent amount of seeders. It's Fujiko Mine all over again - I'll probably just buy them both.

skull_ripper, Yautja, 9 years ago

@GF: Yeah, I really am beautif... yes, yes... I do indeed play WoW. I play an Orc Warrior, a Tauren Hunter and a Troll Hunter. I am a cheap ass so I've only been playing the Vanilla version since it is free, though Warlords of Draenor is making me want to upgrade.

Lain is worth buying if you have the time to watch it twice.

I say that because you really can't watch it once.

The-Wolf, Yautja, 9 years ago

I just rewatched American Psycho. Much better than I remember. Bale is my mof****ing n***a!

tawganator, Yautja, 9 years ago

Your kidding me? Literally just finished the DVD. He is one crazy mofo. Just one question, that ending, please explain it to me cause I am not 100% sure on what happened and what's what.

DeathWraith, Yautja, 9 years ago

So I just realized that Jackie Chan's son is called Jaycee and his K-pop group is called JJCC. I wonder what his inspiration for these names was.

-Bloo-, Yautja, 9 years ago

Probably his deal with JC Penny back in the day.

@DH: Oh yeah, I know all about it, I can't wait to finally watch it. It's one of the few things I'd buy (although I'm still hoping there's a decent torrent somewhere).

Edit: Oh yeah, the best thing about 3.0 is the credits. That's not a joke, the credit song is one of my favorite songs ever.

concretehunter, Yautja, 9 years ago

Sorry I'm not posting, Might be homeless soon.

I'm alive, I'll be fine. If i suddenly don't post for a month or two i WILL be back.

Also apparently I'm a Nazi because I'm right wing.

Who said that?

Also, before anyone sais anything dumb, remember that the Brits are alot less....

Religious in thier politics.

(over here in the US, right wing basically means you think homosexual people are diseased, so... There's a fuckton of fucked up shit in the US.

Also hopefully the government gets something figured out man. I hope your situation gets better.

Argonian, Yautja, 9 years ago

It makes me very sad to hear that, concretehunter

I hope the situation over there gets better, and you can come back.

The-Wolf, Yautja, 9 years ago

@ tawganator, that's very ironic you just watched it. By my understanding of the ending-----spoilerr alert--------from my understanding of the ending, it was left up to interpretation. There's two ways I see that it could go. First one is, Patrick never killed anyone and it was all in his head. Him imagining all this and not knowing the difference between that and reality is part of his psychotic mind. The second interpretation (which I prefer much more) is that he never killed Paul Allen. That murder was imagined but he had gone on his escalating killing spree from the pent up anxiety of something that never occurred. The most interesting part, is because he never actually killed Paul, he was never suspected of any of the messed up part prior.

Anyways, those are my thoughts. Again, its all up to speculation. Its what you think happened.. Those kinds of endings drive me nuts sometimes, though. Not knowing the canon truth for certain.

There's a search bar. Whaaaaaaaaaat.

Argonian, Yautja, 9 years ago

You are right... I just noticed XD

Deathdrop, Yautja, 9 years ago

I searched for "balls." I was not disappointed.

badapple24, Yautja, 9 years ago

@ Deathdrop: What the fuck are you doing? The first thing you search is "Balls"? Really? Hilarious nonetheless.

I'm working on another transcredible exploits of Nolaf skyrim short. So It'll be up soon.

I searched for "balls" after I read your post. I don't know what to say... I can't believe you were planning to make shoes out of Chinese girls behind my back. I can never forgive this. How many did you make? Three? A thousand? HOW MANY SHOES?

YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE!

You come here with your nonsense every day, every day of the week. From Monday to Sunday you make people think that YOU are the good guy. Well guess what.

DID YOU MAKE THREE SHOES? HOW MANY FUCKING SHOES DID YOU MAKE?

They don't want the girls, but I want them. I want you to unmake the shoes into girls and give them to me. I don't care if they're infants.

I'LL RAISE THEM MYSELF UNTIL THEY'RE 18 AND THEN I'LL FUCK 'EM WITH MY DICK. END OF STORY!

You fucking prick. You fucking lying prick. You're not their daddy.

EDIT: I can't believe how much I wanted to hold your hand and kiss you good night at that party when we were 22. Nothing is real anymore. You've ruined it. Give me the Chinese girls for my dick.

EDIT2:

"Shadowwall
2010-05-31 11:35:59
Xenomorph
yej now you see even the best people make mistakes like me and DD. waited a long time to say this xD"

eh ok, wall is right, I forgive you DD

badapple24, Yautja, 9 years ago

WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT!~Badapple24 2014

tawganator, Yautja, 9 years ago

My thoughts exactly. What the hell did I just read?