tawganator, Yautja, 9 years ago

In that case I recommend Barbie Girl by AQUA, Fast Food Song by Fast Food Rockers, mmmbop by Hanson, Hey Baby by dj otzi, Fat by weird al yankovic and finally the hamsterdance song.

concretehunter, Yautja, 9 years ago

hi every1 im new!!!!!!! holds up spork my name is katy but u can call me t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m!!!!!!!! lol…as u can see im very random!!!! thats why i came here, 2 meet random ppl like me _… im 13 years old (im mature 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 watch invader zim w/ my girlfreind (im bi if u dont like it deal w/it) its our favorite tv show!!! bcuz its SOOOO random!!!! shes random 2 of course but i want 2 meet more random ppl =) like they say the more the merrier!!!! lol…neways i hope 2 make alot of freinds here so give me lots of commentses!!!!
DOOOOOMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <--- me bein random again _^ hehe…toodles!!!!!

love and waffles,

t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

This is the Off-topic thread. Makes me want to kill myself.

ThePredator13, Yautja, 9 years ago

@CH: I know someone who that paragraph sums up just about completely.

DarkLioness, Yautja, 9 years ago

And now Lauren Bacall is gone....damn. First James Avery, then Philip Seymour Hoffman, then Harold Ramis, then Rob Williams and now Lauren Bacall. Look I know death is a part of life and but seriously why do the likeable people have to die?

Fuck you 2014.

Blizzard, Yautja, 9 years ago

Im back from the north !
where the winds is cruel amd wet
where the internet has no prescence
where the locals for some reason add salt to all drinks panache , beer , cider , wine
seriously wtf who puts salt in wine ?!

skull_ripper, Yautja, 9 years ago

@DL: I know how you feel *hugs*

DeathWraith, Yautja, 9 years ago

Write more Skyrim posts.

EDIT: Or other games, I don't care.

I should write more Skyrim posts, and maybe some Halo ones, I am better at writing Halo 'cause I've been doing it for a few years now.

badapple24, Yautja, 9 years ago

I'll probably write more Trans credible exploits of Nolaf. IT'd be easier if we had a seperate thread for dealing with this. But we can do it in here for now.

badapple24, Yautja, 9 years ago

So, did anyone else decide their getting destiny? I participated in the beta and it was incredible.

Please stop using "their" and "there" instead of "they're".

@badapple: I had a Beta Code but couldn't use it, I tried to give it away on here but nobody seemed to want it.

-Bloo-, Yautja, 9 years ago

Had to buy a new laptop because my old one's FUBAR, so I have to get all my PS brushes/fonts back, plus a bunch of other things... but at least most of my stuff is backed up on other HDDs.

@SR: Didn't thînk I could use it, but I should have grabbed it from you.

So we all know that Forsaken Gods and Arcania never happened, right?

So I'm playing Risen and I think "hey this is really similar to Gothic, maybe it's in the same universe or something" and then as the story progresses I realize that it's actually the sequel to Gothic 3 that Piranha Bytes would have made if they hadn't been taken off the franchise due to the terrible state Gothic 3 was originally released in.

So this is what I want you to do: imagine my boner.

But DeathWraith, my brain cannot conjure up images of things too small to normally be seen....

@Bloo: well darn, if there is a next time of something like that go for it. Last time I did that I missed out on a first class time traveling expedition with many past stops, I ended up going second class. Also, I am now everyone on the planets ancestor from a hundred years ago... or was I already and I just cycled back in a time loop?

-Bloo-, Yautja, 9 years ago

I just finished Ocarina of Time's Master Quest for the first time ever, that shit was way too goddamn hard. It was like playing the normal version for the first time 10+ years ago.

I love Zelda a lot.

@DW: B U R N

@SR: There's a really interesting short story that says you're everyone that's ever lived, because reincarnation can put you in the past, too. I don't have a link to it, but it was a nice read.

gamefreak33797, Yautja, 9 years ago

universal egg theory

An egg and a chicken are lying in bed together. The egg is smoking a cigarette and the chicken says "I guess we've answered that question."

-Robin Williams

@SR
Or maybe it just can't imagine things that are up your ass. Ye you thought that was ur tngue in yur mouthe? Wrong again bitch it was my diq all along. It goes through ur stomach thats rite. Every time u digest something my dick gets digested with it. It's pretty painful.

Also the chicken and the egg is a stupid metaphor, because in the case of the chicken, from an evolutionary standpoint, the egg obviously came first. There was an almost-chicken at one point out of whose egg emerged the first chicken and that's that. The proper question is, of course, which came first - life or RNA? In an infinite timeline, neither.

I think a more interesting question is whether the virus or the cell came first. Because a virus can only replicate itself through a cell, but a virus is also much less complex than a cell, so it could have appeared earlier. But how could it have appeared earlier since it's a piece of code designed to specifically replicate using cells, how could this code designed specifically for cells have existed before cells did?

I do wonder if it wasn't at one point a cell's defense or attack mechanism to release a string of RNA that infects other cells, which is what created the first virus...

I'd say the cell was first. Just because the virus is a simpler life form dose not mean that it would of came first. The only reason I am mentioning this is so I can make use this example of a complex life form proceeding simple life form: George Bush Sr then George Bush Jr