Peterson, Yautja, 9 years ago

BURN HIM! HE DARES SPEAK ON TOPIC IN THE REALM OF RANDOMNESS!

tawganator, Yautja, 9 years ago

Don't worry I've got this. It is subtitled as clicking and sometimes chittering on the DVDs. DVDs are good aren't they. I like subtitles.

DeathWraith, Yautja, 9 years ago

fuck dvds in the butt yea i said it water u gonna do about it tuff guy

Deathdrop, Yautja, 9 years ago

But... The special features...

DarkLioness, Yautja, 9 years ago

Two weeks until my vacation I'm so excited!

This is gonna sound sappy, but I'm glad thing are more-or-less back to normal around here.

@DL Oh god it has been years since I've been on vacation that wasn't a long weekend. Where are you going?

@DD I am glad too.

So apparently DVDs don't have butts.

I found that out the hard way.

skull_ripper, Yautja, 9 years ago

"Butts and the hard way", it should be a book or an album or some such.

@DW: I appreciate your words of encouragement, I managed to cool down before dealing with the issue and all went well. Also, that does sound like something Little finger would enjoy saying.

It's a story about a couple of butts and their dog who go out into the world to find success after one of them gets dumped by his girlfriend and the other decides to quit his job that doesn't seem to be going anywhere. The dog doesn't die before the end, because that's cliche (with acute accent on the e), but his name IS Butts.

EDIT: I feel like it's been a long time already. What if Bloo never comes back?

He'll be back. He's put way too much work into Instrumentality to just drop it now.

EDIT: RIGHT, BLOO? RIGHT?

BLOO, HAS IT BEEN A WEEK YET, BLOO?

EDIT: HOW ABOUT NOW?

EDIT: AND NOW?

EDIT: It looks like there's nothing left to do but listen to the entire Dirty Potter series all over again.

EDIT: Bloo was here 22 minutes ago. Everyone get back to what you were doing, crisis averted.

-Bloo-, Yautja, 9 years ago

Yeah, I just needed some time to think about how I handle arguments when I'm pissed off. And yeah, I definitely wouldn't just drop my story like that, that'd be really dumb.

Anyway, I've been replaying Earthbound this week, and JESUS THE WRITING.......... .... .

@Tawganator

Not much actually, spending a day at the beach and then maybe do a couple of other things. Mostly spending time on XBOX LIVE trying out the new games I'm getting and trying to out gun Voltage(which isn't easy but I like a good challenge).

@Bloo Good to know you are not leaving.

@DL Well as long as you have fun and relax.

Yep that's the important thing, that plus staying safe. The only thing my mom is worried about are stingrays, riptides and sharks. But I'll be fine :)

@Bloo

Also glad you're not leaving.

@Bloo: Dude, you handled that a hell of a lot better than most people would have, so don't worry about it. Seriously, it was a minor, understandable fuck-up; we all have them. Also, you're probably not going to see this for a while, so why am I typing it?

concretehunter, Yautja, 9 years ago

Shit happens, Anyway I'm sitting here drinking my cider so if anyone wants to hit me up

Wait, why is he not going to see it, is he going away again? Why does he do this? Does anyone know?