Deathdrop, Yautja, 9 years ago

Oh my God, can we not do this? Can this not end with a big stupid fight? Please?

Peterson, if it makes you feel any better, he wasn't talking about you. Deathwraith, please don't leave, I'm trying to take care of this... Everyone just hang on for a fucking second.

EDIT: Several posts were deleted, so this argument is now very, very confusing.

DeathWraith, Yautja, 9 years ago

Yea I don't give a shit if i get banned anymore. You could easily have addressed it in this post if you really wanted to. Let me just remind everyone what you're banning me for, because I have this post typed already and I'm not gonna give it up NOW lol fuck the PO-LICE! #YOLO #SWAG #420

But seriously, don't do drugs, kids.

So let me share what I remember happened so that it can be deleted again and maybe I'll be lucky enough to get banned this time.

I don't remember what the original of the "three posts" said, but I assume it had something to do with homosexual rape appearing in Bloo's story. It might even have been said by Bloo himself, in which case, obviously off-topic, you could tell that Bloo was trying hard to flame himself and to derail his own thread about his story by posting about his story.

The second post was Krio saying something like "I don't think I'm ready to see homosexual rape, like a man being forced to suck another man's dick... in the shower". Paraphrasing, of course. Of course, this comes off as both sexist and homophobic, which it probably is, but it's also quite understandable for an edgy teenager like Krio, whom I personally don't like at all, mind you, to be more afraid of homosexual rape than of heterosexual rape, because puberty does shit to your brain and he is most likely physically incapable of not being sexist at this age. Also because rape is such a horrible thing that people really can't begin to understand it unless they've at least witnessed it, which is why some may unintentionally trivialize the concept.

Which brings our probably already deleted story to the third and last post, which started with something sort of like "then you shouldn't be in the sower." ALERT!! ALERT!! RAPE JOKE!! Pretty obviously not a rape joke at all. Like, you could replace everything in between "I don't think I'm ready to see" and "... in the shower" with literally anything else and the joke would be exactly as unfunny. It has nothing to do with rape. Then I went on to explain the same thing about Krio that I just explained in the previous paragraph. And then I asked Bloo if, since he is trying to depict rape in his story as accurately as possible, he had ever seen actual rape. I was asking because I recently watched a video of actual rape and it was horrible, really really horrible, it made me cry and I'm really not very easily moved. And since Bloo likes to gather material for his story through that thread, I was going to ask if he felt he needed to see it himself so as to better understand what he's getting into with this story. Because it's really much worse when you see it than you can imagine when you hear about it. I was, of course, not going to link it through this site, because there are people here who are not adults and are much more easily impressed than we are; whoda thunk some of them are actually afraid of the word "rape" itself!

To 10 more years, guys! I can't wait to come back to this forum one day and see that everyone is now a moderator, because everyone who wasn't got banned. It's funny because it sounds like an exaggeration, but it's actually happened on this site before.

Well, I'm not banning you. So there's that. Also, it was SHadowwall, not Krio. It was SW, then you, then me. Yes, my post was one of the ones that got deleted. We had a big long (like a dick LOL) conversation about it in the mod room and I'M TRYING TO FUCKING FIX IT, SO CAN EVERYONE JUST WAIT A MINUTE.

It really bothers me that the font colors don't work properly, the "alert!! alert!!" thing is supposed to be red.

EDIT: Oh, fixed it.

Oh, so it was Shadowwall? Well that doesn't change my story by much, I don't like either of them.

Well, Bloo's not leaving for good, just a week or so. And it's not about the Instrumentality thread snafoo, so that's good, I guess. Yaaaaaaay.

EDIT: I figured, but Shadowwall only shows up, like, once a year to say something stupid, so I thought we'd better document it.

Yeah, Bloo is coming back, I wouldn't have even bothered with this if he weren't, I'd just be gone already :D

EDIT: I guess if it's Shadowwall then it makes more sense why Pv2 would think the thread was in danger of getting derailed, since there's a history between him and me.

I feel strangely good right now. I shouldn't, but you and Bloo was still here for the moment, so it feels like... Not a win, but a not-loss? I dunno. Good enough.

EDIT: PV2 knows I hate SW too, so between the three of us maybe he suspected a "perfect storm" kind of deal?

EDIT2: Oh no. Was the picture topic updated? This is going to suck, isn't it?

EDIT3: Hmm. That was actually strangely moving.

EDIT4: It will work out. By the end of this week we'll all be dancing through a meadow picking wildflowers. And talkin' bout' rape.

EDIT5: Holy fuck, has anyone heard Against Me's cover of Wagon Wheel? That's an honest-to-God rock n roll band, right there.

I don't know who any of those people are.

You know, if I don't get banned now, all of these catchphrases that I used are just gonna be wasted.

I will not ban you. Sorry.

EDIT: Neither has Peterson, despite having had ample opportunity. Could the prophecies be true?

DarkLioness, Yautja, 9 years ago

"To 10 more years, guys!"

Believe it or not I'd probably still be around.

Also I wanted to give a belated thank you for the birthday cake everyone and my wish came true!

It's nice to see someone post whose name doesn't start with a... Fuck, never mind.

concretehunter, Yautja, 9 years ago

I think the one reason i keep coming back is to prove not only to myself but to the internet that strongly knit communitys exist. I think we're going to have to be lax on what we talk about due to the fact that we've talked about almost everything.

We have lots of talented writers and we'd be ruining an opportunity to talk about a lot of cool things as friends in a constructive way.

skull_ripper, Yautja, 9 years ago

I think I stick around for the fun times we have, and the friends I've made here.

Dronehive, Yautja, 9 years ago

I'm just gonna say that this hurts a bit.

I've said that about my dick at times.

tawganator, Yautja, 9 years ago

I'm not going anywhere. The only way I'm leaving is when my cold dead body is being dragged out of here.

skull_ripper, Yautja, 9 years ago

I fucking hate the internet, it just ruined my whole day, and days yet to come. This site(and Youtube to a lesser extent) is the only reason I bother going online anymore.

I hate it when the head Administrator does stuff without asking us Moderators on my Halo RPG, since he insists on everyone keeping him up to date before he does stuff without telling me. Fuck the Kingsguard. Fuck the city. Fuck the King.

Also the Pope! But yeah, hey, don't stress yourself over the Internet too much. You gotta learn how to let go of the things that make you angry for no reason other than that they're there. Holy shit. Five consecutive words containing "th". Sounds like something Petyr Baelish would find pleasure in pronouncing.

tawganator, Yautja, 9 years ago

Fuck the king? When you know the origin of "fuck" that is rather amusing. Fuck meant to fornicate under the king's consent. So there you go. Yes I am that bored to actually talk about the word "fuck".

SuperTrey007, Yautja, 9 years ago

How would you describe that clicking sound that a Yuagtja makes? Is t a cry, or a roar? I'm confused.