tawganator, Yautja, 9 years ago

Congratulations on getting a job :)

skull_ripper, Yautja, 9 years ago

Congrats on the job gamefreak!

@Tawg: Yeah, I like to make foam helmets. Helmets from movies mostly, no real protection offered, just looks cool(to me anyway) in the end.

DarkLioness, Yautja, 9 years ago

Ok speaking of the issue Feminist(quite late though) I don't have any problem with the ones that aren't radical, they're actually fun to debate and they make very valid points. The radical ones on the other hand really just annoy me and are why I typically AVOID feminists. One of those dried up cunts had the nerve to say I was "enforcing patriarchal behavior and supporting anti-women views" simply because she read a comment I made on a fashion forum about me liking fashion corsets, buying two pairs of short shorts for my vacation day spent at the beach and so on and so on. Yet she whines that women should be able to express themselves yet at the same time takes issue with me picking comfortable attire for the beach and having my OWN sense of expression when it comes to fashion among other things.

All in all the SANE Feminists I don't mind at all I actually like them....it's those rabid man-hating Femme Nazis that call themselves Feminists that piss me off.

Oh a up-beat note: Congratulations Gamefreak! *hugs*

Edit: MY VACATION IS NOW AN ENTIRE WEEK! YES! YES! YES!

Now I can get back Voltage on Regicide for that that time he literally POACHED me when my controlled died on me. Hehe.....his ass is mine!

Deathdrop, Yautja, 9 years ago

@Concrete: I know, I know... I'm really sorry, dude. Some people came over and by the end of the night I was drunk watching Space Jam (Not a joke. That's literally what happened.) Needless to say, I completely forgot about our conversation until about 3:00 in the morning, at which point I woke my dog up by yelling "SHIT!" What makes it worse is that we literally talked about how I forgot last time (and forgot that I forgot) and how it totally wasn't happening this time. Well, this is what I get for not making a note. I feel like such a dick right now...

I'm kinda busy tonight, unfortunately, but are you gonna be around Wednesday? Despite how it might seem sometimes, I DO want to continue our conversation. If I forget again, you have every right to hire a team of assassins to dismember me and/or explode my bunghole.

Again, in all seriousness, I apologize.

skull_ripper, Yautja, 9 years ago

^ That's how I want to spend my twenty-first birthday now. You've set a goal for me DD, thank you.

Also belated happy fathers day to everyone and their dads! I spent this Fathers day being disappointed that my cat didn't get me anything for the special occasion.

Not a damn thing even though I raised her from a kitten for fucks sake, I was four years old when I became a daddy and what does she do? Absolutely nothing! I'm so hurt right now I cant even express my emotions of SORROW, RAGE, DISAPPOINTMENT and MELODRAMATICNESS(That's an emotion, right?) I'll be drowning my unhappiness in pasta if anyone needs me, which they wont because I do nothing useful anyway.

DeathWraith, Yautja, 9 years ago

Let's play "find the similarities between our mods and the mods at the BioWare forums". Who wants to go first?

badapple24, Yautja, 9 years ago

Not me. I will play hide and seek

DeathDrop, do you know of any secret emergency way to reach Bloo?

Uh... I guess I would try Skype? Sorry, aside from his email, that's all I've got.

Well that sucks. I guess there's nothing to do around here then.

DON'T YOU DARE LEAVE AGAIN. WHO WILL CALL ME A SILLY BITCH IF NOT YOU?

D-do I call you a silly bitch often?

NO, BUT YOU SHOULD.

Well, I don't know. I really feel like there's an asshole lurking. One that's obviously full of shit. Like, to the bursting. One of those assholes that think they're so tight, but there's probably an entire head stuck in there. And you know how I'm an assman, right, so if there's an asshole I'm gonna be really tempted to poke it. And if I poke it, things are bound to turn shitty for everybody right quick. So I might just wanna leave instead. Going out with a huge blast might be nice, though. Even if it's a huge blast of shit.

Oh, dear...

EDIT: Wait, you still need to get the thousanth post! And tell Shadowwall he's stupid! And... And... LOOK, KOREAN CHICKS!

tawganator, Yautja, 9 years ago

I don't even know what's going on anymore.

Crabs are is goign on. T00t? Yes. Umbrellas keeping the spiders away. magikal.

FFFFFFFFFFFF

DOUBLE POST ACTION GO!

The next thread should be called "OFF-TOPIC THREAD 16: FOR THE LOVE OF GOD DON'T MENTION RAPE."

Oh god DD please don't. It's definitely not possible to have a serious discussion about R** in the thread for a story about R** and if a guy is afraid of getting R**** by another guy, that's H*********.

It's really fucking fun to delete posts so there's no evidence and then when someone asks about it, to delete their post again. I know, because I did it once, lol. I didn't actually post threads saying "Look guys, I know I wasn't here and have no idea what happened, but WE are obviously right, because we're MODERATORS, we are always right, please don't try to suggest that you are capable of intelligence, that's why WE're here. We do NOT tolerate being interested in something that we're not interested in, if you say you are then you're obviously making jokes, which is immature. Obviously asking moderators what's going on is an attempt at derailing threads, please stop questioning us, we have brains even in our intestines, there's no need for you to think while we're here. You are also no longer allowed to derail the off-topic thread, you sickos! And please don't discuss things that are too complex for our intestinal brains, we will consider them sexist, racist, or you know, we'll think of something. Thank you and don't bother having any sort of opinions, I know this thread addresses something that didn't even happen, but we like to pretend like we covered our asses and then lock the thread so we can skip safely away. If you have an opinion, your post will be deleted anyway~~~"

BUT I WISH I HAD, BECAUSE THAT SHIT'S KAWAII

The thread wasn't derailed, nor did anyone make an offensive joke, and the off-topic thread is not the problem.