Dronehive, Yautja, 9 years ago

BLOO YOU ARE ON AVPU BUT NOT SKYPE? BLASPHEMY.

-Bloo-, Yautja, 9 years ago

Well, I'm technically on AVPu all the time, but that's because I'm using a random thread in the clan room to test the new version of Art Crap.

Honestly, I do love talking to you guys, but that's a problem because I'll sometimes accidentally spend like 3-5 hours doing that instead of writing or drawing, so... that's why I avoid going on Skype.

HunkGenetic, Yautja, 9 years ago

Staff will be when the new AVP movieĀ 

skull_ripper, Yautja, 9 years ago

Does the above post strike anyone else as slightly Prophetic?

DarkLioness, Yautja, 9 years ago

^Yeah I was getting that too.

On a side-note I have Skyrim on my 360 AND PC. On the PC I'm an Argonian and I'm already at level 11....so much fun. Either way I mean come on, the game has dragons, adventure and a Hell Hound DLC? Of course I was gonna play it!

Annddd tomorrow is my birthday, been in this world nearly two decades.

tawganator, Yautja, 9 years ago

Happy Birthday DarkLioness

Xenomorph.jpg

Happy Bday DL. Here, you might need this *hands DL liquid Nitrogen spray bottle and backs away slowly from Birthday hugging Xenomorph*

GAUNT GIVE US A BIRTHDAY CAKE..............

badapple24, Yautja, 9 years ago

WEEE, Make it an ice cream one

DarkLioness, Yautja, 9 years ago

*hugs Birthday Xenomorph* It's alright skull-ripper he's harmless

Thank's a bunch you guys! I'd like a badass birthday cake please :)

tawganator, Yautja, 9 years ago

Well because Gaunt was unwilling to get into the cake I had to go with my 2nd choice. Here you go DL

Alien_Cake_by_redfeathersibis.jpg

NICE CAKE

MAKE A WISH, DL

concretehunter, Yautja, 9 years ago

So i got accused of contributing to rape culture and was called cis-scum. The argument went down hill when i explained i was gay.

Liberals eh?

DeathWraith, Yautja, 9 years ago

I'm pretty liberal in my views, but those people are just morons. It's one thing to have an open mind and an entirely different thing to have a port-a-potty for a brain.

First thing I see when I get up, port-a-potty brained idiots accusing Concrete of terrible stuff.

But "cis" doesn't mean straight, so gay people can definitely be that. Not that you're cisSCUM, but yeah, that misconception needs to be cleared up.

In any case, I'd attribute the poor argument to the person being a jackass, not to them being liberal.

gamefreak33797, Yautja, 9 years ago

But I thought CisScum people were suppressant straight white males? Or were those feminazis wrong?

Deathdrop, Yautja, 9 years ago

If you're not trans, you're cisgendered. A gay guy who was born a guy and has no problems with being a guy is a cisgendered man. If someone used the term "cis" to attack you for being straight, that person is an idiot who doesn't even know what the term means. I'm just curious: What was the context?

And while there are contingent of stupid people within certain branches of feminism, the term "feminazi" is kind of dumb.

gamefreak33797, Yautja, 9 years ago

I took my personal experiences and thoughts into my explanation of cis, I am sorry for that.

DAT CAKE THO..................... .. . ............. .