tawganator, Yautja, 9 years ago

I plan on seeing Godzilla again this weekend. Maybe this time I can restrain myself a bit. Meaning no crying at the beginning and no shouting and screaming during the epic monster fights. But I am making no promises.

Edit: The monster love story is better than Twilight.

skull_ripper, Yautja, 9 years ago

^How interesting, so is mine.

@Tawg: Last time someone was loud during a movie at my local theater the usher decapitated them and used their skull to clean up spilt popcorn.

Deathdrop, Yautja, 9 years ago

My great grandfather was an ostrich rancher who once killed fifty Alaskan cannibals with a chair leg and some dental floss.

Actually that was meant to say "silently screaming"

Just deleted a Vance Miller kitchen ad, so my house will probably get torched in 3... 2...

So like... I have a fox now... didn't expect that to happen.

@Tawg: Silent screams are fine, you cool brah, you cool.

@DD: My Great grandfather was Santa Clause, and then my grandfather was, and now my dad is. I am next in line to be Santa Clause, so Y'all better be nice to me or you wont get disease hookers for Christmas!

-Bloo-, Yautja, 9 years ago

Bloo said:

what the FUCK is happening

There was a python in my house, I caught it. No, I am not making a dick joke, there was a fucking python in my house. Also, I am the only man in my house apparently since my brother and dad were both freaking about it. As the artisan Bloo once said "What the FUCK is happening?"

DeathWraith, Yautja, 9 years ago

Oh boy, it's wedding rings time.

And what do these kitchens and wedding rings have in common? The UK! We must blow up the UK and then the rest of the world for good measure. Where we would live you ask. In space of course. On my space station under the protection of my army of super clones.

Super clones ain't no thang.

DeathWraith, Yautja, 9 years ago

Bloo, lately I really like this song a lot and the music video is pretty great.

Nice, I'm gonna look at it in the morning.

Edit: Ok, it isn't morning and my internet is ass right now, but I'm gonna load it because I said I would and I wanna see what this is all about.

Edit: It took me a while to get into it, but I think it's a nice song. And that video is good, too.

Some cockmunch stole my brothers computer, I'll... I'll go all Robert De Niro on their ass if I ever find them!

badapple24, Yautja, 9 years ago

I will be on PS3 playing 4 games all day. Assassin's creed IV, dead island, GTA V and Red dead redemtion. anyone who wants to play friend me

(PSN: Stormfrontt123) just like that

Just watched the season final to Supernatural and with out giving anything away. Holy fucking shit flying on the dragon's back, out the demon's mouth and straight through a wendigo's arse that was one hell of an episode.

krio, Yautja, 9 years ago

please add me badapple. I have been trying to play with you for days.

PSN: they-who-fade

Still haven't seen an episode of season 9. I'll probably start before 10 starts.

I finished Kill la Kill though, and Ragyo's theme (blumen-whatever) is badass.

Well, there were no kitchen ads yet, so I call today a win overall.