Deathdrop, Yautja, 9 years ago

@CONCRETE: I THINK IT'S TIME FOR A BROHUG.

-Bloo-, Yautja, 9 years ago

CH, you're always on "Do not disturb" whenever I log on Skype.

The fuck, dude.

@DD: gay

skull_ripper, Yautja, 9 years ago

@Bloo: You know you like it, embrace teh gay, EMBRACE IT!

Peterson, Yautja, 9 years ago

God i fucking hate ignorant people....

Dronehive, Yautja, 9 years ago

Yeah, I haven't been able to talk to you Concrete between you being on "DO NOT DISTURB" and the fact that I kinda fucked up a bit.

(anyway, I think we should do more stuff as a group. Like, If anyone has movies they wanna watch, or games they wanna play, hopefully we could plan something)

(PS: Preferably in the summer, as I am somewhat grounded. Yeah.)

DeathWraith, Yautja, 9 years ago

http://www.japantoday.com/category/opinions/view/rice-or-wheat-how-grains-define-cultural-identity

See, this is the kind of shit I live for. Finding the most basic source elements and understanding how they influence anything that follows. Bloo, you might want to read this, it will help you with your writing.

@SR: I honestly had something better to say to DD, but I completely forgot by the time I loaded the reply page, so I just wrote "gay" and logged off for about 2 days.

@DW: That's exactly the kind of shit I've been trying to learn about, so that's awesome. Not just the rice theory, but the whole "source elements influencing everything" idea.

Peterson, Yautja, 9 years ago

So i restarted my Internet Radio station if anyone wants to listen and show some support check it out.

http://myradiostream.com/beta/djp3te

Well in that case you should read any and all Ryuu Murakami and Haruki Murakami books you can get your hands on.

I feel bad that I don't have any already - I feel like you mentioned those authors to me a few months ago.

I've mentioned Ryuu, but not Haruki. I've been avoiding Haruki Murakami for a long time, because he's really popular and I always expect to be disappointed when I try something popular. Turns out, people who get nominated for the Nobel prize for literature? Actually good writers. Never woulda thunk it.

Saw Godzilla. Better than sex. Off to eat. Details later. Fuck.

WHY AM I IN A TOWN WITH NO THEATRE FUCK ME

AS YOU COMMAND

tawganator, Yautja, 9 years ago

I saw Godzilla the very moment it came out. Could have used more monster fights but that's just me. It is a fan-fucking-tastic film and I will be watching it again.

Speaking of amazing movies, I watched The Room the other day...

OH HAI MARK.

concretehunter, Yautja, 9 years ago

YOU'RE TEARING ME APART LISA

SO CONCRETE, TELL MEH ABAUWT YOOR SEX LAF.

concretehunter, Yautja, 9 years ago

How we stop cracking jokes about this film i havent seen and you get online.

Ehem.