-Bloo-, Yautja, 9 years ago

@DH: HELL YEAH,,,

@CH: It's okay, no one likes dick.

@DD: I feel like we started a new era for this site, and it's all about sex. Do you think Giger would be proud? Does this mean we're being too on-topic in this thread? SHIT.

skull_ripper, Yautja, 9 years ago

So does this mean we can only talk about aliens and predators having "relations" now? You know, playing pig in her blanket... the post shower pass time... the sticky icky... the unexpected movie intermission... the back doorway to heaven... you know, the really easily interpreted dance... the noisy neighboring... well you know, since they're both alien species, I suppose a good probing would be in order.

Extraterrestrial baby making of the most dedicated sorts!

Edit: And the squiggly jiggly! That is my favorite term that I use for Sextial intercurse(that's how you pronounce it in Missouri :] ).

DeathWraith, Yautja, 9 years ago

DON'T MENTION THE ON TOPIC CREATURES!!!! It's bad enough that we are having their sex!

DarkLioness, Yautja, 9 years ago

Edit: Hehe, sorry had a fangirl moment there.

Edit 2: Spoiled a TV show for everyone. Now I feel bad :(

tawganator, Yautja, 9 years ago

@DL Your fan girl moment just spoiled SUPERNATURAL for me. Oh well I'm glad for that outcome. Crowley is awesome.

Dronehive, Yautja, 9 years ago

@DL I don't even watch supernatural but still fuck that how dare you spoil things.

Now, now you two, calm yo tits.

DarkLioness, Yautja, 9 years ago

I feel really bad about that now :'(

Don't feel bad, there's no way it could have turned out any other way. At least, not permanently.

Supernatural stopped making me legitimately worry about "WILL THEY MAKE IT???????" when they came back to life the 3rd time in, like, season 2.

Edit: It really solidified with the shit they pulled in season 6, though (or the last 2 seconds of 5).

I agree about the end of season 5. I was in tears up until that last bit and I was "What the fuck! Oh shit, hell no you did not just do that". I did however enjoy season 6 and well to be honest I still enjoy SUPERNATURAL. Just now I don't mind missing an ep or two because we all know that they aint going anywhere. I consider season 6+ as bonus episodes or stories if you will.

I dunno, man, season 6 pisses me off so much, and 7 is just as bad because not even Bobby's whole thing (which really really well done) could save it.

5's finale was great, and then the first few episodes of 6...

Anyway, I did like 8 more than I disliked it (honestly haven't seen any of 9 yet), and Benny was a good character.

DeathWraith, Yautja, 9 years ago

THE KITCHENS ARE REAL

jesus christ the kitchens

Sometimes I wish I was a fly so I would have died already so I didn't have to deal with people. I hate the majority of my own species because they're a bunch of contemptible assholes I would have no problem beating the fuck out of. God, I want to stab someone in the eye right now, and my couch probably wishes I had something else to beat on.

Don't worry, all of you guys are the minority of Humanity I like.

I feel like DD's gonna say that first part when he logs in and sees all the kitchen threads. (I'm hyped, to be honest)

Peterson, Yautja, 9 years ago

Mother fucking bots....

SHIT

You deleting them is great, don't get me wrong, but I wish DD saw all 5+ kitchen threads. They were all different, too. It was beautiful...

Deathdrop, Yautja, 9 years ago

I saw them. I deleted them. I saw God. I saw all my kidneys elected President.

Kitchens. Kitchens? KITCHENS "It has been said, that kitchens kitchens kitchens, also kitchens with kitchens.hey kitchen hi kitchen look at the kitchens oooooogogggLAWD JESUS. Kitchens. Have you heard> Have you heard the kitchens? The trick, Mr. Potter, is not minding the kitchens.

"Goodbye Kitchens" by Q Kitchens, featured in the film "Silence of the Kitchens"

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck
Yoooooooooooooouu

You told us, about kitchens
But then, you did again
I had you banned, but you came back
You said, "All kitchens, for half the price"
And I said, "You jackass, we don't want them"
You just ignore me, "Couldn't hear you, I'll just ask again"
Why don't you go learn to read?

We told you, you've said all this before
I am pissed; sick of you twats and cunts
Spamming the forum

My blood pressure has now rocketed
You said, "LOOK AT THESE AMAZING DEALS"
And I say, "Go away, I hate all you guys"
You just keep spamming, "we won't leave, till you buy our shit!"
Go die in a fire!

Good-bye spammers, I'm banning all of you
Good-bye spammers, I'm banning, banning, banning all of you

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck
Yoooooooooooooouu...

UT IT DON"T MATTER<, SEE. BECAUSE KITCHEBZ SHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

thekitchensthekitchensthekicthecnss.m dic zklcml˚ç≥µlz.x˚

EDIT: Kitchens.

Holy fuck... the Kitchen people finally pushed DD over the edge.

Yeah DD has snapped. But his This kitchen buisness... thread was very inspirational.