skull_ripper, Yautja, 9 years ago

Motherfucking Adobe Flash update bullshit... cant use neopets because of some dumb-assed plug-in... bunch of motherfuckers making my preexisting Flash unusable even though it worked just fine a couple days ago... cocksuckers, I do say.

-Bloo-, Yautja, 9 years ago

OK, I'm kind of worried that all these kitchen bots are actually out to kill all of the mods.

DD, FH, Peterson, all you guys - step the fuck away from your kitchens this week.

Deathdrop, Yautja, 9 years ago

I don't know what you're talking about, Bloo. A kitchen is a crucial part of any home, and finding a decent one for the right price can be downright taxing. That's why London Kitchens makes it simple, easy, and fun to install kitchens. All it takes is a pint of your blood and the soul of your firstborn child.

KITCHENS. GOOD KITCHENS. YOU BUY.

THINK?

THINK BAD. BUY.

gamefreak said: "I too return, but as the ANTI-PIE!!"

The Anti-Pie... the end times are nigh! Even though I only learned about the Anti-Pie last month I'm totally going to act like I've know about forever and be all cool and stuff.

Hey ma! Look at me! I just jumped on the bandwagon!

*Beats chest. Flings feces. Departs.*

Oh wow, anti-pie... kitchens... CONSPIRACY...

@DD: See, this is the shit I'm talking about.

tawganator, Yautja, 9 years ago

My first flat had no kitchen, just a sink. I had to use a portable hotplate and microwave on top of the bar fridge I had. But now I have a kitchen and the roast is good.

Also I am the king of non-desert pies, mainly meat pies.

DarkLioness, Yautja, 9 years ago

*backs away slowly*

I think the Kitchen has assimilated Deathdrop, probably got the others too.

RUN LIKE HELL EVERYBODY!

DeathWraith, Yautja, 9 years ago

Whatever nerds, I have no kitchen, no fridge and no washing machine and if they wanna annex themselves to this room I live in, they better pay their own extra rent that I'm gonna be taxed for better living conditions.

tawganator, Yautja, 9 years ago

698034053e470e31018a74ead9af1e2c3cfcc638d918e34cd48a411825def65b.jpg

True story.

So DD was assimilated by a kitchen?

So... is he called toaster-oven of Kitchen now or something?

Hmmm, toaster-oven of Kitchen has a nice ring to it.

Yeah yeah, he's Toaster-oven of Kitchen now.

But beware!

*sees tawganator's post in the picture thread*

No no no no! They Kitchens' have taken Tawganator!

The Kitchens will never get me, never ever, not in a million years.

Also, fuck racoons. Fuck them all with a serrated tuba. The little bastards keep getting into the trash and the dog is too old to bother to kill them like he used to do. I should like, buy an alligator or something to eat them, because that's a totally plausible and realistic solution to my problem. Totally.

I want a red panda. They look like better raccoons.

Red pandas are the shit, they're racoons that should have been. Sadly we have the racoons that are, which all must die, preferably by my hand or at the very least at my behest.

concretehunter, Yautja, 9 years ago

I feel after 7 years, We finally ran out of things to talk about in this thread.

No... we couldn't have run completely out of stuff to talk about. Uh... um... soooooo... who here gardens?

Fuck. That wasn't a very good choice, and it's probably already been talked about, but you know...

tumblr_mh10wqfJkH1r4dcv9o6_500.jpg

No one.

Anyway, let's talk about chips. They're good with onion and cheese. And pretty much anything. Whatever god made potatoes, he did not also make women, because let me tell you, women don't taste as good with onion and cheese.

Fuck, now I want chips... but my craving of salty foods now makes me crave sweets.... MY CRAVING IS HAVING A CRAVING, IT'S LIKE INCEPTION OR SOME SHIT, MAN.

Now I crave your cravings. I feed on cravings. You must crave harder. There's only one way. You will become pregnant.