DarkLioness, Yautja, 9 years ago

I want what @SR is getting, plus I want a set of cutlery to slice the raw beef I eat.

Deathdrop, Yautja, 9 years ago

@SR: Dog... Kitchen. MUTHAFUCKIN'. Cabinets. I got you.

EDIT: I'd love to know who deleted that, because it wasn't me.

badapple24, Yautja, 9 years ago

So, i'm listening to DEF LEPPARD and IRON MAIDEN on my phone. Kickass. nuff said?

-Bloo-, Yautja, 9 years ago

Deathdrop said:

"I'd love to know who deleted that, because it wasn't me."

WHAT............................ THIS IS BULLSHIT

THAT THREAD WAS LEGENDARY I'M GONNA SHIT ON MY DESK

Edit: Oh wait, there's an even better one.

skull_ripper, Yautja, 9 years ago

So you know those bulky black&white robots for kids? I still have mine, I brought it out today and operated it from the shadows. It was kind of hot today so we had the door propped open and a box fan in the doorway. The robot can do the "Someone sexy just walked in" whistle, you know, the wolf whistle. It whistled at the box fan then hustled its little robot booty over to the box fan and proceeded to hump the fan. Nobody realized what it was doing at first, I love my robot. It is so much fun to troll people with.

@DD: I am glad to see there are still some sensible, reasonable people left. For this, the family gifts you this non-severed horse head, which has a horse attached to it. And yes, you will wake up with this fully intact horse on the foot of your bed. It was good doing this business with you.

@Bloo: Did you shit on your desk before you "discovered" the more awesome thread?

@BA: Badass indeed, plus your initials are B.A. which is also awesome. I have one question for you BA, do you pity the fool?

DeathWraith, Yautja, 9 years ago

He shit on my face and then I shit in my lap.

"Lap Shitter" is gonna be my new rapper name.

How does one go about shitting on one's own lap?

You gotta earn it. Show the shit that you're good enough. But every shit is different, so I can't help you tame yours.

It's really handy if you don't have a toilet, or a chair, or a desk.

skull_ripper, Yautja, 9 years ago

You should have a co-rapper called "Lap shat".

No, it should be his son, Lil Lap Shat.

YO IT'S JUST 'LASHAT,' DROP THE LIL'. HE'S A BIG BOY NOW, GOT TRAINING PANTS AND EVERYTHING.

tawganator, Yautja, 9 years ago

My balls are on fire! This cottage cheese is amazing!

I GUESS YOU CAN SAY......

THEY'RE KIND OF WARM.....................

Yes I could. Now it's time for some pizza and Samurai Flamenco. Just finished watching Log Horizon and am looking for something new to watch after Samurai Flamenco is finished. Any suggestions?

Yeah, stop watching those Anna Mays you weeb LOL cartoons are fore children are you an children HAHAHA KNEW IT

I wanna watch Flamenco, but I had no idea it was from Manglobe - it just looks... lower in quality (from what I've seen of it) compared to their earlier stuff, like Samurai Champloo and Ergo Proxy.

No, trix are for kids. Cartoons are for men that hate reality tv.

Cartoons are for women that have been to space and found the experience wanting.