DeathWraith, Yautja, 10 years ago

Yeah, whatever, I'm down for touching some peepees, I touch my own all the time, who cares, I don't care.

-Bloo-, Yautja, 10 years ago

"So is this all we do in this thread now? Make inappropriate homoerotic comments to one another?"

Dude, where have you been for the past 15 threads? They might as well have been called "BALLS McLONGCOCK: THE NOVEL: VOLUME X"

Maybe that's why Dave hates these threads so much...

But HELL YEAH IM DOWN

gamefreak33797, Yautja, 10 years ago

HA DICK DICK, ALMOST LIKE THE VERY SMALL AND AMAZING ANIMAL CALLED A DIK-DIK!!

(Pronounced xylophone)

2118617b1ca393fe20f8b395497310c0.png

pronounced xylophone

I should stop doing the tumblr thing, even ironically.

DarkLioness, Yautja, 10 years ago

Well then stop being ironic then.

Edit: Cannot stop looking up Dragon's Blood stuff on Etsy!

skull_ripper, Yautja, 10 years ago

Since we're on the topic of dicks anyway, I might as well share todays cock story that took place on a parking lot.

So I was sitting in the back seat and reading about something I wanted to buy, I said under my breath and not in an intentionally lewd way "Fifteen inches, impressive". My brother who was in the front passengers seat said "Oh, I didn't realize you could see my dick from back there". I then said "I was talking about Dwarves, og god, think of that. It'd be like a tripod, they'd just prop themselves up with their dicks on the battlefield. Then everyone would be like 'I'm not fighting that Dwarf, he's propped up with his dick, what the fuck?!'." Think on that one for awhile, think of Dwarf tripod dicks.

My dick story of the day.

........Not sure how to answer to this exactly.

So uh, is anyone else upset about 300 high school students trapped and dying in a sinking ship because the captain made a wrong turn and then left abandoned his post telling everyone to stay put and not sending an SOS to cover it up?

Deathdrop, Yautja, 10 years ago

^ Jesus, there were 300 of them? I knew knew the death count was high, but I didn't know there were 300 deaths... Didn't their principle commit suicide or something?

I didn't know any of those details. That's really fucked up.

I just read about it, and it's really strange that every incident like this was about 20 years apart.

"The Maritime Ministry said the two previous deadliest ferry disasters were in 1970 when 323 people drowned and in 1993 when 292 people died."

It's even more strange that exactly 292 died/are missing THIS time, too.

Deathdrop, Yautja, 10 years ago

DW makes a good point, though. Given how people freaked out about the Malaysian plane, you'd think this incident would get more coverage.

Yeah, the most I've seen about it were really vague "Pray for Korea" posters or "Heart's out to Korea" messages (just Korea - not north or south)... no actual information or anything.

Some people I asked about it didn't even know what happened, so I didn't think much of it till now.

Some of them are definitely still alive inside the ship, but I really don't feel like they can be rescued at this point. Apparently the currents are too strong for the divers to be able to get inside. Only 29 confirmed death so far and the autopsy of one of the dead revealed that he had only died minutes before being found. Also, one of the teachers who was rescued hanged himself, so that could be considered 30. The name of the ship is Sewol, if you want to google it.

EDIT: Ay Bloo, man, I've already told you, when people say just Korea they mean South Korea. Just like when people say America they mean USA.

Shit, my bad. That's a really good comparison, I'm gonna remember that from now on.

I'm really angry that something like this was allowed to happen. All those people who will never be hugged by someone who loves them. I mean, obviously they won't be too upset about it what with being dead, but the people who are still alive will miss them for a very long time, and they are a lot more than the people who died.

skull_ripper, Yautja, 10 years ago

Wow, I had no idea about this until I logged onto here... this is awful.

gamefreak33797, Yautja, 10 years ago

Well, that sucks, if only people knew about it.

The captain of the ferry that capsized has been arrested and he is facing five counts(correct me if I'm wrong) of criminal negligence.

And then on top of all that he told people to stay where they were while HE saved his own hide. He's no better than the captain of the Costa Concordia. They both left people to die.

tawganator, Yautja, 10 years ago

Holy shit that was a close one. I came on ready to tell a joke about the titanic but i decided to read what everyone else has been talking about. I'll wait a few days to tell the joke now.

Well If I think about it, really, the only reason I care is that it's happening in Korea. Sure, it's disturbing in general when something like this happens, but it wouldn't affect me so deeply if it weren't a bunch of cute young girls getting tortured to death on Easter #GodIsLove