Deathdrop, Yautja, 10 years ago

^ Dude, either get a translation program, or shut up. You post these unreadable non-sequiturs asking the same thing over and over and it's starting to get on my nerves.

DeathWraith, Yautja, 10 years ago

Also that sounds kind of on-topic, can't have none of that over here.

-Bloo-, Yautja, 10 years ago

Yeah... the only reason he got into the SS was because he was really active and not as annoying at the time of his evaluation, and the only reason he hasn't gotten kicked out is because his periods of inactivity are never long enough.

I guess I'll have to kick him out if he ignores DD's warning one more time.

HunkGenetic, Yautja, 10 years ago

Deathdrop me this translation program please

How about google translate? It's not perfect, but it's better than what we've got now.

Deathdrop
And the google translator and? I use to translate from Portuguese to English

Then I don't know what to tell you, dude.

skull_ripper, Yautja, 10 years ago

It's snowing again, FUCK WINTER, FUCK SNOW, AND FUCK EVERY MOTHERFUCKING THING!!!!!!!!!!
tumblr_m4aj4xQDq81r44ak6.gif

@DL: Sweet pic of the Eye of Sauron BTW.

DeathWraith, Yautja, 10 years ago

I know what to tell him. Learn English. Can't take you more than 4 years. We'll probably still be here.

^ I am both happy and sad to admit that this is probably true.

DarkLioness, Yautja, 10 years ago

Thank you very much skull-ripper :)

Yeah it's snowing here in Illinois right now, might have stopped now I'm not sure :/

Peterson, Yautja, 10 years ago

Bloo. You are gay with your assault cannon.

^ Everyone is gay with their assault cannon. You get a pass for that.

My brothers! The Blood Moon is tonight it is happening at this very moment, take on your beastly forms and descend upon the mortals... oh, this isn't my Lycanthropy awareness groups website... oops.

But seriously, it is a Blood Moon tonight, it is actually happening right now and, it is part of a lunar eclipse and very soon the moon will be blood red, thought you guys might be interested to know!

For once I'm glad I'm awake at this hour...

The Moon is nearly eclipsed here and is starting to turn red, my stubble tingles with anticipation of the full change any minute now I'd guess.

Edit: I cant go outside to take pictures of it because every time I step outside I am stalked by motherfucking Coyotes! Dammit, just... dammit.

im gonna fuck the moon

@Peterson: I'M GONNA FUCK THE MOON WITH MY ASSAULT CANNON

SET PHASERS TO "THESE AREN'T M&M'S, BITCH"

The blood moon and very interesting 

tawganator, Yautja, 10 years ago

I went for a walk one day and then I came upon a tree in the shape of a frog. It was most amusing taking selfies that I would delete almost immediately out there in the place of empty of people that aren't you. I think I should point out at this point that I am just typing random thoughts that may or may not of happened in real life so I'll leave that up to you to decide what is real or not. So anyway back to my story of pointlessness among other things.

It was upon deletion of those stupid photos that I decided to go back home and watch something that did not make want to change the channel on my television. But before I could reach my home I fell to the ground and proceeded to sleep on the grass and a trail of ants that brought me no bother. As I awoke from my slumber I had realized that I was no longer in a familiar place but in a brand new scenery to my eyes. Happy Birthday to me it was not my birthday so that was also pointless. Maybe I should get some sleep but I am to lazy to do that oh wait I'm not.

Off to Middle Earth I go to study at Hogwarts and I cant believe that Hogwarts is not being underlined as an incorrect word, huh. No more orcs on the sidewalk or holy cow. Orcs is being underlined as an incorrect word. Hogwarts is fine but orcs is not. What kind of world is this that discriminates against the select of the non existent. The bastards.

"I think I should point out at this point that I am just typing random thoughts that may or may not of happened in real life so I'll leave that up to you to decide what is real or not"

The Things They Carried is probably my favorite book, so I'm not picky.

Edit: Fuck. I posted that before reading the rest of your post. fuck