gamefreak33797, Yautja, 10 years ago

lol wut

Deathdrop, Yautja, 10 years ago

Get out.

-Bloo-, Yautja, 10 years ago

I'm actually really glad you ended it right there and I regret that I started what might have become the most useless page in Off-Topic history.

ANYWAY,,,,

DeathWraith, Yautja, 10 years ago

I'd just like to point out that P appeared immediately after DD did it in the butt. Was it maybe because he knew I'd make this post and found the alliteration enjoyable? Is that how we summon P, with the anticipation of alliteration?

badapple24, Yautja, 10 years ago

No we summon him from the darkest depths of oblivion with a long ass ritual that requires the sacrifice of a small goat. It's all in the scrolls. You need to know this

Well, DD did indeed do an ass ritual. Holy shit more alliteration. There has to be something about this in the scrolls.

skull_ripper, Yautja, 10 years ago

GUISE. Farts echo across lakes really well I discovered yesterday.

@DL: :) *receives hug and reciprocates*

@Bloo: I just now saw your screenshot about Praetorian and all that jazz, and thought you might be interested to know Angus visited the site around week or two ago. I saw that he was on like five minutes before I had gotten on, on whatever day it was that I saw he was on(I don't remember days well, especially when it is the day that is currently happening. Also what day is it?)

Deathdrop, Yautja, 10 years ago

"There has to be something about this in the scrolls"

OH YOU CARD, YOU.

"AND LO, THE ELDER DID SAY UNTO THE PEOPLE 'GO FROM THIS PLACE, FOR THE PRAETORIAN CANNOT APPEAR EXCEPT IN THE PRESENCE OF PEOPLE DOING IT IN THE BUTT. GO FROM THIS PLACE, AND GET FUN-KAY. GET DOWN, YOU KNOW WHAT I'M SAYIN? YEAH, YEAH, YOU KNOW WHAT I'M SAYIN'. THAT GUY KNOWS. RIGHT, CLETUS?'"

@SR: Actually, Angus posts in the clan room more than he does on the main forum (although it still isn't a lot), but it's cool of you to bring that up.

skull_ripper, Yautja, 10 years ago

I'd never seen Angus post before in my time here(over a year now, WOOT!), cool to know he is around though. I know he is one of the older members and a part of your clan is why thought you'd be interested, I always forget that each Clan room is only viewable to members of that Clan :P

Man, this is making me feel nostalgic for some reason.

I remember when Ace, Ash and Angus were all still active. And Rayne, or whatever his new name was...

I know I'm committing treason by saying this and I will commit sudoku ASAP, but I still think of Angus as the leader of the Shadow Serpents and feel like one day he will return and lead us to some sort of victory of friendship and tolerance, or something.

Also, was there ever a moment when Bloo and I were both clan leaders at the same time? Because I was seriously not paying attention. Like, I legit didn't realize you were leader and not still subleader until a few weeks after I rejoined the clan.

Peterson, Yautja, 10 years ago

Well its kinda like TDN and Hydro, both great members but no longer with us here on the site, i've seen so many people come and go on this site its rather depressing makes me feel old as hell haha

@DW: That's amazing because that's actually how I feel about all of that.

Seriously, when I came back from hiatus, I thought I was still just sub-leader. It was only after, like, a year where I realized I was THE leader.

I don't think we ever were clan leaders at the same time. I was gone the year all the new clans got brought up. When I DID come back, you only ever here to take the 1000th post in every OTT.

tawganator, Yautja, 10 years ago

I don't even know how long I've been here. I must have joined between the two AVP movies. I'm feeling late 2005 to late 2006. I was on and off all the time but I do remember a lot of members that are no longer with us.

Oh my God I am old.

Holy shit, I didn't know you joined THAT early. That means you were here before me...

impossible on that one bro, the only people that are still around that have been here longer then me are DD, Dave, and v2, bloo joined shortly after i did, i honestly want to say it was around a month after, i'll give it that you've been here for awhile but not that long.

There was also TD, Otang, Donut, etc, who joined before me, too. But man, I didn't know I only joined a month or two after you. We need that info in our profiles.

yeah, this was my second account, i left and my first account got deleted so this one joined later.

I wish I got a second account, just so I could edit my name.

I joined at a time when I thought it was cool to put symbols in usernames. It used to be -(Bloo)-, so I'm really glad that P had to (for some reason) take the parenthesis out.