tawganator, Yautja, 10 years ago

Ahh that was good. The lamb and the veggies were perfect and the mint jelly and home made gravy was just fantastic. After 3 servings I had the best post lunch nap ever. Come dinner I will be having the most delicious meal made from leftovers. This has been a good day.

badapple24, Yautja, 10 years ago

yummy. no seriously though. who here plays uncharted. I'm currently on the third one

DeathWraith, Yautja, 10 years ago

@Bloo
You need to start Skyrim two years ago.
Also, here's the latest video in a series that might help you out with finding mods that you want/like. But remember DO NOT install mods manually, ALWAYS use Either the Nexus Mod Manager or another like it. If you install manually, some mods may fuck up your game forever.

skull_ripper, Yautja, 10 years ago

I want to be an Orc when I grow up.

ur alredy a orc 2 me bb

-Bloo-, Yautja, 10 years ago

I'm pretty sure I used Nexus for Fallout 3 before I accidentally deleted everything, but awesome, I'm gonna bookmark that video.

An Orc? Those disgusting freaks? No no no no. What you want is a Unicorn. They make the best friends and their farts are rainbows. RAINBOWS!

DarkLioness, Yautja, 10 years ago

I wanna be a Dracosvulf.

Had to look up Dracosvulf but yeah that would be cool.

Disgusting freaks? Man that's racist, Orcs are people too be definition! And I already made the change, I am no longer a Human being, I am an Orc.

@DW: That means the world to me, "Wild thing, you make my heart sing".

Deathdrop, Yautja, 10 years ago

YO.

WE BOUT TO GET GAY UP IN HERE.

FINALLY.

I R IZ TEH GAY!!! LOLOLOLOLOLO1!!!!!11!!1!!1

Five facts to know about Orcs.

1. We aren't all green, they come in reds, pinks, blues and various shades of tan. I'm a blue Orc.

2. We are all way manlier than humans, even if we're gay Orcs.

3. We only get hair on the tops of our craniums or chins, no mustaches or pubic hair!

4. We're all hung like elephants, when Orcs say "fear the eye" they aren't talkin' about Sauron.

5. We value dental hygiene above all else, an Orc without teeth cant eat, smile without feeling self-conscious or rip out throats without teeth.

Edit: Fact 4# is actually why we are portrayed as villains more often than not, because all the Humans, Elves, Dwarves and so on are emasculated by our gigantic Orc dongs and because we end up getting all their women over time. Because once a girls gone Orc shes never going back.

I have no idea what that means but anyway I just kneed my iPad and now 1/6th of the screen won't work and I'm kind of disappointed that my entire life has led up to this moment.

The introduction to this video does a pretty good job of showing you how varied the mods that are available for Skyrim can get.

Mebber, Yautja, 10 years ago

"We value dental hygiene above all else, an Orc without teeth cant eat, smile without feeling self-conscious or rip out throats without teeth."

Above all else?

Even above WAAAGH!?

I don't believe you.

@DW: The beginning scene of the new version of the video was... interesting.

I think the best comment was "How do you have sex with creatures doesint work for me they just kill me"

But yeah I'll bookmark this one too.

krio, Yautja, 10 years ago

you know what i find weird? how a white man can get away with shit, for no reason.

"hello, officer? i'm a little high."

"sure man, go on!"

Deathdrop, Yautja, 10 years ago

... Said no cop, ever. I'm not saying the police don't do some racist shit, but if a cop sees you smoking a joint, that's gonna be about it.

Man, krio, one day you're gonna look back at this period of your life and think "shit, was I really that dumb?"