skull_ripper, Yautja, 10 years ago

Yes, you do need to know how to sing to be in a Metal band. At least if it is a good Metal band, which use both normal and harsh vocals together to make awesome music, I can do harsh vocals really well because my dad said this to me when I was like three years old or something.

"I used to be able to make really cool noises when I was a kid, but I stopped making the noises after awhile and I cant make them anymore, so don't stop making cool noises" not an exact quote.

But the point went across and I can roar and shit like an animal now because I never stopped and it really helps with the harsh vocals as they don't strain my normal voice, but my normal singing voice could use some impovement because good Metal bands incorporate both regular vocals along with harsh vocals.

The song "Happy?" by Mudvayne is an excellent example, along with every Breaking Benjamin song ever practically.

DarkLioness, Yautja, 10 years ago

I'm thinking of being a drummer for Deathcore or Death Metal band at some point. Not good a harsh vocals, I'm an ok singer, but I need to work on my growl.

Hey Mebber!

concretehunter, Yautja, 10 years ago

Skull_ripper i swear to god you might cut yourself on that edge.

But seriously best of luck

Thanks Concrete, it means a lot to me :)

Edit: Got my Chair suit Engineer action figure about thirty minutes ago! It is awesome!!!! It is about nine inches tall and has superb articulation all around, and my brother and mom surprised me by handing me Skyrim Legendary edition which has all the DLC's!!! Yay! Today is awesome!!!!! :D

concretehunter, Yautja, 10 years ago

So i now play DoTA 2 professionally, That's a thing.

krio, Yautja, 10 years ago

after a long time, i finanally realize
you and i, we are born to think and see as we visualize
but i am diffrent in every way
i feel like this isn't the way
i know there is something i can do
before i will be the death of you....

Deathdrop, Yautja, 10 years ago

@Skullripper: EMPIRE OR STORMCLOAK?

@DeathDrop: I KILL EVERYONE EQUALLY.

Edit: OMG!!!! There is a new kill animation where you embed your two handed axes in peoples spinal cords! SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also I have officiall explored the Hearthfire DLC, I have built a gigantic house and adopted two kiddos and given them both knives like a responsible parent(Best Skyrim dad ever). Now... onto Dawnguard!

-Bloo-, Yautja, 10 years ago

I'm eating this jalapeno, and it's a really hot jalapeno.

Like... a sexy kind of hot, or a physical warming sensation kind of hot?

DeathWraith, Yautja, 10 years ago

Oh man, I wish I could play Skyrim again but I accidentally quicksaved on a new game while testing some mods and lost a whole bunch of my gametime on my main. I went high elf that hates high elves.

EDIT:

XuSDX.gif

My primary character is an Orc, I'm using my secondary character as a tester for the new DLC's, who is supposed to be Malekith from Thor 2, so a white Dark elf....

badapple24, Yautja, 10 years ago

My main character is a nord, Quiet all of you. i know it's the most common race but he looks preety badass in Nordic armor (Dragonborn DLC) Or Dawnguard armor

Wait, are you playing it on a console?

I don't have a computer capable of running any newer games, my computer predates the existence of Blu-ray so it is pretty outdated.... I play Skyrim on the Xbox 360, currently getting my ass kicked on the Dragonborn DLC.

I've got a 2.5 ghz dual core and 3gb DDR2, with a geforce 9500 GT that only has 512mb of memory. I'm pretty sure it predates bluray. You don't actually need supercomputers for a lot of the newer games because the game engines are so well optimized they will run smoothly even on these specs. Not on the highest graphic settings, of course, but still higher than are available for any console. Plus, you get mods.

A game like Skyrim probably has a shit ton of great mods, too.

tawganator, Yautja, 10 years ago

Cooking a roast in the oven. It's been in for only 30 minutes and the smell is getting better and better. Only an hour left to go but I am hungry now. This is going to be a long hour.

^That happened to me last time I had roast for dinner Tawg, I feel for you man.

@DW: That's awesome, I didn't realize you could do it that way with older computers to update them.

@Bloo: There really are, there is this one really cool one that lets you play as Yautja and adds a ton of cool stuff like bad bloods and Xenos roaming the land and lots of Yautja weapons and equipment too.

That's kinda cool. I remember having a lot of fun with Fallout 3 mods before accidentally deleting everything. I should start Skyrim in a few months.

@Tawg: I have turkey in my freezer and now I wanna do things to it with my mouth.