krio, Yautja, 10 years ago

now i want to skip on 300

Deathdrop, Yautja, 10 years ago

SUCCESS.

On the subject of movies, anyone see that new Planet of the Apes trailer? Holy FUCK my body is ready.

-Bloo-, Yautja, 10 years ago

All this talk about 300 is giving me war flashbacks to PINGAS and "Sparta Remix."

That was such a weird time in Youtube history.

@DD: YES.

skull_ripper, Yautja, 10 years ago

I broke my pinky finger a couple days ago, it still hurts. I was fixing a chair and one of its metal wheels fell off and landed on my pinky finger, the one on my right hand. I'm right handed, and I use my pinky finger to support my pencil when I draw, so I'm stuck typing instead of drawing which sucks.

@DD: Fuck yes, I'm already flinging feces in anticipation of that movie.

DeathWraith, Yautja, 10 years ago

Here's something to remind you of the important things in life, Bloo. Fer yer drangus.

Much better part of Youtube.

I like the one that's shooting everybody. The pink blood just makes me think of Dangan Ronpa, though.

Yeah, I like the one that's shooting everybody, too. She's the one in that fancam I linked a few pages ago.

That video gave me the strength to continue on that day.

Just, Asian girls dancing in general gives me strength to continue living.

Edit: I decided to listen to Jackie Chan's greatest hits because of that one song you gave me from way back, and wow, not bad.

tawganator, Yautja, 10 years ago

I did see the planet of the apes trailer. I wantz it nowz.

@Bloo

Speaking of Jackie Chan, guess what he's a huge fan of.

So I may be able to get an Engineer action figure from Prometheus on Saturday, should I get the Engineer in his pressure suit, or the Engineer in his chair suit?

Also Toys R Us has those two Engineer action figures on clearance for $9.98, and they are like nine inches tall, which is large for action figures now a days.

So, which one should I get?

Get whichever one looks like the original Space Jockey, which is probably the one in the chair, right?

@DW: Holy shit, I'm actually excited to hear them. Do they already have music out?

Yeah, that's the Chair suit one. I was already kind of leaning towards that one since I only want the Pressure suit one for its head really(the heads of the two pop off easily so you can interchange them, which is cool).

I've actually been trying to make a miniature Space Jockey research facility to put some Engineer action figures in, just because it sounds fun to me.

@Bloo
No, they haven't debuted yet. But they look like just a generic poser boy group, so I wouldn't get too excited. Here, listen to these guys, at least they're tall. Pretty much all boy groups sound and look the same all the time, except for the ones who are actually a band and for the occasional accidentally good song, like this one.

That sucks, I liked the idea.

I want to start a Metal Band with my brother, I just need to learn to sing better than I do(I'm not bad as it stands) and to play an instrument, probably a guitar. We both liked one of the Band names I came up with, which is cool.

Mebber, Yautja, 10 years ago

You need to learn how to sing.. for a metal band?

gamefreak33797, Yautja, 10 years ago

I can play trumpet.

I can make fart noises with my armpits.

Deathdrop, Yautja, 10 years ago

AND TOGETHER, THEY FORMED THE LEGENDARY BAND SPLEEN-PUNCHER.

Also, holy shit, hi Mebber.