skull_ripper, Yautja, 10 years ago

Cool beans! Can we hit them with nightsticks and call them criminal scum before the Police get to do it Bloo?

DarkLioness, Yautja, 10 years ago

Can I tase them and spray them with pepper spray?

Deathdrop, Yautja, 10 years ago

YOU'RE JUST JEALOUS BECAUSE OUR LOVE IS REAL.

-Bloo-, Yautja, 10 years ago

NO, WAIT.

...LET'S SEE WHERE THIS IS GOING.

OH REALLY DEATHDROP? YOUR LOVE IS REAL? YOU SHOULD SEE ME AND MY XBOX, WE MADE A CYBORG TOGETHER AFTER DRINKING TOO MUCH BEER. WE NAMED HIM JIMMY. HE JUST GOT AN A+ ON HIS EVERYTHING CLASS!

Gaunt, Yautja, 10 years ago

AHHHH TRUE LOVE~ LOVE IT LIKE SR'S CYBORG PRODIGY!!

AND GRATZY TO THE TRUE LOVE IN ALL ITS TRUENESS AND LOVEYNESS~ <33333 x33

1355269126-0.jpg

Hehehehe .. just kidding, cyber-kitties aren't meant for this, let me just get the real ca- OH GOD THE SINGULARITY!!

tumblr_la0khkiYs81qa0483o1_400.jpg

WHHHuurburrhbrBURHRHRBruururururururururururururrrrrrrrr~

Deathdrop, Yautja, 10 years ago

^ For God's sake, man, keep that thing away from Japan.

Dat octopi cake! Sexy man, real sexy.

DeathWraith, Yautja, 10 years ago

How is it an octopi cake if there's a single octopus, man.

Goddammit, SR.

Because there are many cakes that look like octopi, but it is a single octopus as a cake. I have failed you all, and even worse I have failed my people.

I shall accept any punishment seen fit for me, for I have shamed all octopi by misusing our sacred terminology.

tawganator, Yautja, 10 years ago

This the 2nd week in a row that my paintball session has been canceled by my idiot brother. And this time it was canceled without anyone notifying me. I spent 20 minutes standing there like an idiot waiting for anyone to come. i had to ring them to find out it was not going to happen again. I can't wait to shoot my idiotic shit for brains brother in the head and then finally play some paintball.

gamefreak33797, Yautja, 10 years ago

I have a very serious question. Have you ever seen a vampire? Have you ever walked into a room and met one. They usually are about 5 to 6 ft tall and look extremely grotesque. They notice you as soon as when you walk into the door and they stare at you. Fixating their eyes on you, paralyzing you with fear. They walk up to you, whispering sweet nothings, trying to keep you from running. Then they run their tongue down your neck, feeling for the sweet spot, the area that has the fresh, most recent memories. Then they sink their fangs into your neck and suck out the memories, feeding on them, then fleeing.

So what I am trying to ask is, have you ever walked into a room and forgotten what you were gonna do?

Yeah, I've walked into a room and forgotten what I was going to do, I attribute it to poor short term memory though....

Vampires don't fuck with me though, I never remember anything for the three nights of the full moon and have weird, oddly realistic, almost memory like dreams, taking place in the forest I live in.... Too bad I'm not joking.

Edit: I just had one of those "what the fuck did I write?" moments when I looked over the lower half of this post.

gamefreak33797, Yautja, 10 years ago

never mind

I'm sorry I ruined your question GF, here is a picture of a bald rooster as an apology.

188055.jpg?v=2

There's a weird version of the vampire from the Philippines that splits in half and does shit during the day while its bottom half just kind of... sits by roads in the mountains (which are driven through a lot). If you happen to be near the bottom half while the top comes back (usually at night), it's probably going to kill you, even if its not hungry.

When you're from a country as superstitious as The Philippines, you just HAVE to believe in that stuff.

I'm mostly superstitious about spirits of the dead, that shits freaky, mostly because it can harm you but you cant harm it back. Also, I didn't know you were from the Philippines Bloo.

DeathWraith, Yautja, 10 years ago

Come on man, spirits of the dead can't do shit, they're dead, you've already won. Vampires, on the other hand, might just be living people who think they want to suck your blood because they're insane - and that's actually dangerous.

You know, I knew this guy once.