Deathdrop, Yautja, 10 years ago

It begins.

skull_ripper, Yautja, 10 years ago

Shit, it just happened to me too.

DarkLioness, Yautja, 10 years ago

I was on about a few hours last night here and didn't post anything.

YES. GOOD.

-Bloo-, Yautja, 10 years ago

Dude, you just created a new OTT curse where everyone, at least once in every OTT thread from now until forever, will forget what they were going to say in their most important post.

Uhh Bloo? That curse was already hear.

I had a very important mod-related post concerning the official message board rules... But it, too, has been lost to the winds of time and forgetting shit.

It happened again, dammit DD. Something about Svartalfar, that's all I remember about what I was going to say.

The Legend of Korra soundtrack is so much better than the show.

@DD: I'm pretty sure the scrolls warned us of this, but I can't remember...

Just watched The Devil's Carnival, I thoroughly enjoyed the film

I just watched Frozen for the first time, I was shocked by how good it was. I was expecting another one like Tangled, but this one was actually a really good movie(in my not so humble opinion).

Also I'm feeling all spazzy again. But when I'm all spazzy I don't move, it's all internalized spazziness, like my brain rattling around in my skull until I cant take it anymore and start barking at stuff, and making various animal like noises and in general acting like somewhere between a mad artist and beast. Then all the animals in the house magnetize to me and it creeps the fuck out of people.

I wish I had indoor monkey bars right now, because A. It would be fucking awesome, and B. Because I'm to the movement stage of my crazy, and C. Because indoor monkey bars would be so fucking awesome!

It is 2:30 AM here, I need to go to bed but I'm all energetic and shit and have no relief from my energy. I'm going crazy right now, boredom is catching up and my head feels like it is about to explode AND I AM REALLY, REALLY RAMBLING ON RIGHT NOW. FUCK.

badapple24, Yautja, 10 years ago

Holy shit the same thing happens to me S_R lool i hate the feeling but love it at the same time

DeathWraith, Yautja, 10 years ago

Oh god I forgot what I was going to forget and now I remember EVERYTHING!

^ Do you remember where I left my spaceship? All I know is it is somewhere on this planet, I cant remember where exactly.

@BA: Finally! Someone who gets it!

I've never read anything as stupid as Prison School, but I love it so much.

@DW: THE SINGULARITY.

DeathWraith, Yautja, 10 years ago

@SR
Well you left it in southern Peru, but some douche moved it and now it pretty deep in the Pacific. His name was Steve. He got mauled by a panther.

@DD
The singularity has been switched off for over 7 years now because a thing that calls itself "The Agitator" thought it was a good idea to snap one of the 5 chords that tie together the realms that fuel the singularity, and got impaled in the process, but now it's back at home with its two spouses. This has happened three times before and the easiest way to switch it back on is you take at least 15 tonnes of scented bath salts and a lot of cinnamon- oh wait, I remember what I was gonna forget. All's good now. Can't remember what this singularity thing was all about though.

A summary of my dinner.

Main course: Chicken parmesan, does chicken get any tastier? I honestly don't know.

Side: Buttered bread, I should have remembered to wash my hands before I typed this, fuck.

Vegetable: Broccoli, smells like farts but tastes a whole lot better.

Drink: Water, it's like air, but physically present.

Edit: Thanks DeathWraith, is this Steve still alive? I may want to maul him too.

@DW: YOU TALL GLASS OF WATER, YOU.

I think I just witnessed DD and DW sexting???

That is ILLEGAL. You're going to JAIL, FUCKERS.