Predator Vs.

TheScarPredator, Yautja, 10 years ago

I am new to the forum and trying to be productive. the way i hope this will work is you request a predator to fight something. request which predator and which enemy. thank you!

sorry, but i can only do one post a day, i have the patience to play halo for 4 hours, but not the patience to do 2 stories in one day. make of that what you will.

Deathdrop, Yautja, 10 years ago

Predator vs. Hunter S. Thompson. Seriously, imagine that as a siege movie.

Tht sounds awesome! I'll get right to it!

Predator Vs. Hunter s. Thompson

Hunter sat down and wiped the sweat from his brow, contemplating why he was here, sitting on a rotting log in the jungles of brazil. What was he thinking?! He got up and made a mental note; saying to himself: next time it get to go on a vacation, it's anywhere but here. "No thank you, sir i would not like to go to brazil!" At least he had heard some ridiculous stories about a "spine-eater" the locals warned him about. It was laughable, that story. Then he heard a twig snap. He looked around a saw nothing. "Must have been something in my brain…" he thought to himself. Then he saw a small animal scurry across the ground, only to get vapourised by something. It was bright and flashy whatever it was. I'm sixty years old, why the $@ am i in HERE? I just saw something blow up. Right in front of me. Either way, he figured he should finish his hike. He got up, and started walking on the trail and noticed a small red spattered on the ground. He looked at it and noticed a drop of blood fall on the groun near his hand. He looked up and immediately decided a new pair of pants was in order. He saw a skinned corpse of a man. And sure enoughon closer inspection, it's spine was missing.

To be continued, i need some sleep.

krio, Yautja, 10 years ago

Predator vs vamp (MGS)

Now i would like to see that.

-Bloo-, Yautja, 10 years ago

That's kinda cool, using these for writing practice. We ARE pretty much an RP community, after all.

I've always wanted to see "Old samurai Versus Disgraced Predator," or the same but with a group of Vietnam War-era soldiers.

Okay, i can get right to these after i finish my current one.

tawganator, Yautja, 10 years ago

Predator vs Boba Fett

Now that is something I would pay to see.

Hunter slowly staggered away from the corpse, and decided that now was a good time for his lunch to make a reappearance.then he heard some odd, odd sound. it sounded like some sort if clicking, similar to a horseshoe crab. then, a blood curdling roar was heard, and he nearly needed a third pair of pants. then, a large explosive flashy thing, just like the one that killed the animal earlier hit a tree. he immediately started running for his life and saw it. it was giant, whatever it was, standing head and shoulders above him. it had some gun on its shoulder, netting, various armor and some kind of mask. he immediately decided to swallow his pride and put up a decent fight and whacked it in the head with a stick. it ripped of its mask, revealing an ugly face. it had four mandibles, beady little eyes, sharp teeth and a giant forehead. it roared again and threw him into a tree. after making sure nothing was broken, he got up and muttered under his breath; "fantastic idea, hitting that thing with a stick. now it's pissed." it slowly walked over and flung him to the ground, but hunter grabbed some dirt and threw it in it's eyes, stunning him/she/it, whatever it is. he started to run, and heard a crack, and next thing he knew, he was eating dirt. he slowly turned around and saw it, looming over him. it grabbed him, roared and beat him a few times before dropping him, all of a sudden being mauled by another one, more armored and more armed. it threw it into the ground and swiftly decapitated it. hunter decided if it swiftly killed the thing that had been throwing him like a rag doll, he did not want to meet it. it found him and gave him some sort of weapon. he decided he should just run. when he got to the village with the weapon, he took his car to the nearest airport and got back home, deciding to write it down.

THE END

the release dates of the fights; predator vs. vamp from metal gear solid jan. 24th, bad blood predator vs. samurai jan. 25th, bad blood predator vs. Vietnam soldiers (legit version) jan. 26th, bad blood predator vs. Vietnam soldiers (predator homage) jan. 26th, predator vs. boba fett jan. 27th. thanks for all the requests, feedback appreciated!

Dronehive, Yautja, 10 years ago

Pred vs Lucy from Elfin Lied.

Hehehe dead pred. I like this thread. (Lol rhymes)

skull_ripper, Yautja, 10 years ago

A predator vs Azog from the hobbit would be cool.

krio, Yautja, 10 years ago

pred vs raiden (MGS)

pred vs the end (MGS)

now the second one would be worth your money, because the end is a master sniper!

Sorry i havent been keeping up, techical difficulties…

tawganator, Yautja, 10 years ago

No worries, we are a patient bunch. Well most of us.

tawganator, Yautja, 9 years ago

If you are still out there then here is another.

Predator vs. Jason Voorhees