skull_ripper, Human, 10 years ago

I saw the full trailer this evening, it seems like more of a comedy compared to other Marvel films. I liked the look of it, not quite sure how I really feel about it. I mean one of the characters is a Racoon, a Racoon with a Rocket Launcher. I don't like Racoons. They get into garbage and spread rabies(and are mean little fuckers). And Vin Diesel is a Tree in it. It seems odd, though it looks like it will be really funny.

DeathWraith, Human, 10 years ago

I'll watch anything that has a green woman in a tight suit.

Dronehive, Human, 10 years ago

Goddammit Deathwraith.

Like, okay, so THATS RACIST

YOU PICE OF PIE YOU ARE SO RCAIST LIKE CHECK YOUR PRIVALAGE DO YOU THINK YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO INSULT BERTHA THAT WAY? GESSWHAT, BITCH? BERTHA CANT WALK. NOW SHE'S GODDAM CRYING BECAUSE YOU ARE A HEARTLESS MONSTER. I HOPE YOU THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU HAVE DONE. AFRICAN CHILDREN ARE DYING THANKS TO YOU.

okaybie

Deathdrop, Human, 10 years ago

I r ashamed.

badapple24, Human, 10 years ago

I r confused

krio, Human, 10 years ago

bloo.... just.... bloo....

DAT POLAR BEAR!!!!

@Droonehive
Oh man, I really wish I could enjoy that kind of parody, but as someone who used to be a bully, I just can't, because there was a time when I would have punched people in the mouth for talking to me like that with no regard to their claims of physical or mental inferiority.

That's racist.

gamefreak33797, Human, 10 years ago

f.gif

-Bloo-, Human, 10 years ago

Man, Pillow Pets are fucking great.

As a Cephalopod I find all of your mammalian sensitivity laughable, have you ever seen one of your distant relatives murdered and cooked on a PBS program before? I seriously doubt it.

@Bloo: DO they have any relation to Pillowpants.

^ Wait, our Pillowpants really a thing? I MUST KNOW!!!

Edit: What I asked secondarily seems more like a "Ask The Mods" question so I'll move it there instead.

Yes, pussy trolls are a well-known and rigorously documented phenomenon.

^ What the fuck dude? I thought you meant pants that were also pillows, not whatever it is that you just referenced.

Clerks 2. Youtube it.

EDIT: NEVERMIND, I DID THAT SHIT FOR YOU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jMjwK2ELCU

My dad turned fifty on Monday, I kind of feel old or some shit because of it, I don't know.

@DD: I TRIED TO LOAD IT DD, I REALLY DID, BUT I CANT BECAUSE MY INTERNET SUCKS. It looked liked they were making fun of the Vikings football team(they showed what looked like Vikings fans, and every time the Vikings are mentioned someone is making fun of them), which is my dads favorite team... I'm actually watching a history of the Vikings DVD right now 'cause we got it for my dads birthday.

-Bloo-, Human, 10 years ago

@SR: I KNOW THAT FEEL, BRO.

@Bloo: I TAKE IT FROM THE ALL CAPS THAT YOU HAVE SHITTY INTERNET TOO, BROTHER BLOO, FELLOW MEMBER OF THE SUCK ASS INTERNET TRIBE, OR IS YOUR DAD OLD TOO AND MAKING YOU FEEL OLD BECAUSE OF IT?

I'm pretty sure the age of your dad doesn't affect your own age, man. I mean look at this:

tumblr_n1ai9gj4nZ1qk12q0o1_1280.jpg

It has nothing to do with what I was saying, I just want you to look at it.