Dronehive, Human, 10 years ago

@Gamefreak

Nay brother, I have been recently forced (okay- not forced really) to watch Texhnolyze. It is good tho...

@Bloo

I may be a bit biased in that aspect, as I haven't actually watched those...
And I mainly watch drama and romance. Action is not my cup of tea (EXEPT BLACK LAGOON) especially shonen. I personally think the best way to get into the style would be the movies, such as The Girl Who Lept Though Time, Wolf Children, or Sprited Away.

gamefreak33797, Human, 10 years ago

@DH

Get the fuck on it, I need someone else to compare route strategies with.

Anyways, I am a personal fan of the Harem, Romance, Slice of Life, Mecha, and action genres.

I usually get looked down for the Harem and romance, but hey, I can't help it if I am a feelings type of guy. Oh, and supernatural. Always supernatural.

-Bloo-, Human, 10 years ago

Do you guys ever see one of your old posts and want to punch yourself in the face?

How do I delete everything from 2009 and below...

@DH: Oh yeah, TGWLTT and Wolf Children are pretty good, too. Also most things by Miyazaki/Ghibli: Spirited Away, Grave of Fireflies, uh... yeah, any of those. I dunno, I'm into a lot of things. Probably my favorite genre is fucking good animation, since I like the inspiration.

But seriously, I've got things ranging from Ergo Proxy to Garden of Words to fuckin' Tamako Market of all things, so I really don't care what genre it is since I can enjoy anything.

skull_ripper, Human, 10 years ago

Yeah, I feel that way sometimes Bloo, unless it is a picture thread then I get all "Damn I'm sexy".

Deathdrop, Human, 10 years ago

The nice thing about being a mod is that you can delete all those old embarrassing posts.

ultimate-xeno, Human, 10 years ago

I'm back again and deathdrop I bet that is nice.

Yes Deathdrop, I bet that is nice.

*WINK WINK WINK*

DeathWraith, Human, 10 years ago

Bloo, yer sig. Can't see it, Bloo.

Also is anyone excited about Check It Out season 3? Top keks all around.

EDIT: Bloo, you know what I'm wondering? How come you don't have a character for Predess? (If you do and I didn't notice, heh, i uh, i was just pretending not to know.)

^Your Post looks sort of On-Topic in the Off-Topic thread, but it also seems not On-Topic so I am confused on whether or not I should hit you with this lead pipe I am holding.

Guys, should we hit DeathWraith with these lead pipes I am passing out or not, I cant tell if HE IS BEING ON-TOPIC IN THE OFF-TOPIC THREAD OR NOT. GUISE. SRSLY, I'M TRIPPING BALLS HERE!!!! AFSJBAV FAJ FEFTWBIWBSLDFB!!!111!!!!1!!!

@DW: I guess I'll answer that in the Discussion Thread, since it's on-topic stuff.

aZPjNq9_700b.jpg

@Bloo: YOU DIRTY PIGFUCKER.

Babump

Also, I am actually going to be going to Prom this year, and believe it or not, I am actually excited.

Dronehive, Human, 10 years ago

WAIT

In the ART CRAP thread, you still have Miracle MoThErFuCkInG JUICE bro called BLACK DICK LIQUID. Is the whole "the source is the BLACK LAGOON" thing a REFERENCE????

HUEHUEHUE

DarkLioness, Human, 10 years ago

Guys I'm in love with Etsy.com

@DD: WAIT. SHIT. TODAY WAS TUESDAY WASN'T IT.

GOD. GOD FUCKING

@DH: Edit: I put my response in the actual discussion thread.

@DL: Me too DL, me too. It is my 1# source of Dwarven jewelry. Some of the stuff on Etsy is weird though, like people selling cat hairballs as modern art and actually selling out and stuff.

Personally I buy Dwarven jewelry and miniature scenery off of Etsy.

@SR: I should check out Creature from the Black Lagoon, then. And also Black Lagoon, I guess.

@Bloo: Just be prepared for the cheesy side of it, like all Universal Monster movies. But it is pretty cool when you actually get down to it.

The title of the next thread will be GILLMAN'S MOMMA DIDN'T RAISE NO FOOL.

Also, has anyone seen the Guardians of the Galaxy trailer? I have no idea what to make of it.