DeathWraith, Human, 10 years ago

@SR yeah, well, your face sounds like marinated soda

-Bloo-, Human, 10 years ago

FUCKING. BAM.

@CH: It's great how she came out at a conference for that sort of thing, rather than just admitting it in a tabloid or something.

@DW: I'm really glad to hear those are their real voices, I was really impressed with their singing. I've actually been listening to them for the past few days now, along with Epik High, who I really like too.

skull_ripper, Human, 10 years ago

Pub crawl down here at the lake of the Ozarks, my brother is out getting shit faced and it took forever for my dad to get off work because he cooks at a bar&grill. Yay.

@DW: Thank you, that is the kindest compliment anyone has ever payed me.

yeeee nigga get complimented and get paid das how we do

Deathdrop, Human, 10 years ago

OK, so: Concrete and Bloo-I know I've been saying this for about a month now, and I know you guys are probably annoyed with me by now, but I've finally got several days off in a row and I've worked through some of the personal shit, so... I will honestly try to get on Skype either tomorrow or Tuesday night.

I'm not avoiding you guys, shit has just been insane lately. And when shit gets insane, you need to call the shit patrol. They're like the Ghost Busters, except they deal primarily with shit. Large, wet sticky shits that stick around the rim of your anus, and you're not sure if you got it all with the TP, so you use more and practically cornhole yourself trying to get the ever-expanding last little smears of shit outta there...

And just when you think you've finally gotten it all, just when you think it's safe to pull your undies up again... *SQUISH*

You've got track-marks.

Completely understandable, dude. I haven't been on Skype in a long time, either, because of my asshole classes.

Today's actually gonna be my busiest in terms of studying, so I gotta shoot for Monday or Tuesday.

Anyway, if anyone should be annoyed, it's DW since my computer and internet treat Steam like shit and I still haven't talked to him outside AVPu.

Yeah you have, we talked on Midian.

I was about to eat breakfast when I read your anus post DeathDrop... dat nasty bro.

@DW: GODAMMIT.

@SR: What? That should have made you hungrier.

@Bloo: Dirty Sanchez on my lip? Yeah no, feces does not make me hungry.

Dronehive, Human, 10 years ago

So Bloo, you've watched Stiens; Gate?

We must discuss. Violently.
alsorukaistotesbestcharacter#bioshonenforthewin

>911 comments

OMG ILLUMINATI SYMBOLISM ALEX JONES WTF KDODOSJNFIG CLNUXZBIMRDJNSÇ˚√≈

@DH: HELL YEAH.

I don't even know who my favorite character was. I liked them all, even Kiryu. It's probably Mayushii though, just because of her chicken nugget song (it's pretty goddamn adorable in Japanese AND English).

Have you watched the other shows? I think they were called Chaos;Head and Robotics;Notes. I haven't, but I want to soon.

@DD: GUY FAWKES FREE MASON SECRET OCCULT J̧E̵̶Ś̷U̧̨S̛ ̶͜C͘HR̶̢I̕S͠T͝ ͠WA̴S ͡A̸̡N̕͞ E̢͟N̸̨͡GI̢Ņ̶̨E͏E͢R̶̷̕ ̕͢M̡͢Y̕҉͠ ͞DA̢D҉̶ I̡͡͠S̡ ̸͏A̧͝͠ ̴͠T̷UR̨̨T̵͏Ĺ͠E͏̢

Ț̼͓̖͖̫̮̹̐ͯ̾Ỏ̲̤͇ͦ͐̄͋͊͊̈Ă̘͔̍S͖͖̫̣̯̜̮͐͛ͯ̌̊̓̇T̫͔̩̈͐̂͒̆ͪ͛ͦͬ ̙̰͉̬͍̯̇͋ͮI̘̭̿͌͆̅S̫͛̔͒̈́ͬ̇͗ ̭̙̥̘̰͔̰͌͌̽̆B͖͍̈ͬͩ̐̃̓̎͌R͈̖̪͗̎Ẻ̪̯ͫ̉ͮ̈́̚Ȧ͙̬̺̠͇̳̼̏͛͒̀̚D̼̊̚ͅ ̼̹͍̭̾̐ͥ̿B͉̙̲͈͇̏̒ͣ̎̒U̺̤ͮ̉̾T̳̣ͮ̅̀ ̰̠̜̺͒ͦ͂B̠͕̺̺̻̱͇͛̀R̦͈̠̥̼̽ͩͮ̄̓̂̎̏̿È͕̝̹̞͌A̫ͦͪD̫̲͚̦͌͊ ͍̉́͒ͪͅI̟̩̖͍̬̘̫̦ͣ̂̂̂ͮ̚̚S̹̝͚̙̬̠͖ͯ̀ͦ̔ͫ ̺̭̘͈͕͖͐̌̄̆̍N̪ͫ̆ͫ̉̚O̲ͧͥT̹͔̬ͤͧͭ̋̑ͨͥͅ ͔̖͎̙͚͈̫͇ͨͯ̉͆̔̓̌T̲̘̞̮̞͈̱̈́͒ͤO͉̹̘̹̟͑̀ͨA̹̯͓̭͇̫̺̳ͫ̅̈́͋ͯͅŠ̥̥͍͙͚͚̼̳͑̓T̠̗̭͚̠̱̞̮ͥͅ

HELL YEAH BRO!

Sadly, I have only heard bad things about Chaos; Head. Still willing to give it a shot.

Also, I agree that TODOOROO MOTHERFUCKER!!!!!

Still though, I'm glad someone watches it. It's surprisingly unknown.

Yeah, I gotta admit that I'm not that interested in Chaos;Head, but I'll still watch it eventually. I've been eyeing Robotics;Notes for a while though, mostly 'cause an older Nae is in it somehow, and I like connections like that.

I don't even know how I started watching Steins;Gate. I think I was reading about John Titor or something...

You know how you were talking about how people see anime as pure fan service/comedy with no story? This is the perfect show to prove them wrong, eh?

(Also to the unenlightened folk this is an amazing show just go watch it and then time shit happens and you'll enter that infinite 1947 time loop I was talking about.)

http://i.imgur.com/cPTxGca.png

^ I have lived this so many fucking times.

gamefreak33797, Human, 10 years ago

So, Dronehive, have you done the Clannad VN?????WLEIGF

I need mah otaku brother to talk to baout this one.

@DD: The best thing I ever learned was the art of bullshitting.

@DH: I agree. At first, new viewers might be kind of off-put by how lighthearted and relatively uneventful the first few episodes are... but upon rewatching the show (after having gone through so much shit with Okarin), the first few episodes are more than welcome just because of how carefree and happy the characters are. They're happy and it's SO GREAT.

But, I think a better show to break the ice would be Cowboy Bebop (or anything else from the same creators, like Samurai Champloo and Michiko & Hatchin). Only then could you really appreciate something so fucked up like FLCL.

I bull-shitted once, my colon wasn't designed for such massive shits and I had to get a new sphincter off of Ebay. It was from a walrus.