skull_ripper, Human, 10 years ago

That is fine by me DeathDrop.

Edit of Sarrow: Toy Story 3 just came on Tv, I'm misting up because they have violated my childhood and made such a sad movie(about half way through it).

-Bloo-, Human, 10 years ago

I'm watching this show about stuff, and I feel things about it.

Deathdrop, Human, 10 years ago

WHAT THINGS BLOO?

PREDATORv2, Human, 10 years ago

Okay so what is the deal with people having private conversations completely unrelated to the video in the comments section of YouTube?

Disregard the fact that I've been floating around in orbit and missed this whole phenomena... This whole concept of being able to direct comments at one another in a YouTube video comment section is new to me... And EXTERMELY annoying.

When I'm watch a breaking Benjamin video and I don't want to read about how much you love your fat girl friend (insert fat boy friend; if this particular rant doesn't apply to your situation) and how much she loves her dog. Bad enough people are voicing their opinions (which I give no *CENSORED TEXT AND IMAGES* about, but now they're making me part of a private conversation.)

I say foul play YouTube, foul.

^ Probably the whole Google Plus deal where you have to have a Google+ account in order to comment. I think (and my understanding of it isn't great since I basically jammed my head into a bucket of molasses so as to stop hearing about it) that conversations that people are having on Google+ somehow get posted to Youtube? I dunno, the whole system's been screwy ever since the changeover.

@Pv2: Is talking about Justin Bieber on completely unrelated music videos still a thing?

@DD: THING. MANY THING. GOOD THING.

WHY BLOO SAY THING? THING CONFUSE DEATHDROP. DEATHDROP SMASH ALL THING.

THIS IS BAD THING. NO SMASH. ONLY LOVE THING.

YES.

LOVE THING.

tawganator, Human, 10 years ago

OH GOD MY HEAD! WHAT EVER YOUR TALKING ABOUT IS GIVING ME A HEADACHE

The only time I would seek out the comments section on youtube would be to help me understand what the fudgcicle I have just watched.

I SMASHED NUTS ONCE. ME CRY FOR THREE DAYS BEFORE MOVE AGAIN. THEN I MOVE BOULDER OFF NUTS AND CRY MORE. THEY POP LIKE GRAPES. THEN ME TRY TO MOVE AND CRY AGAIN. NUTS STILL HURT EVEN THOUGH ROCK CRUSHED.

ME TRY TO MAKE BABIES. BUT NO NUTS MEAN NO BABIES AND NOW ME SAD. ME GOING TO TIE ROPE TO TREE BRANCH AND TIE AROUND NECK. THEN ME JUMP FROM TREE AND NECK BREAK. THEN ME DEAD AND HAPPY.

ME GOING NOW. ME NOT BE BACK LATER.

~CRUSHED NUT.

NO CRUSH NUT.

BUST NUT.

YES GOOD

Edit: Anyway, that show I was talking about is something I really liked because it was nothing more than moe bullshit, and it's hilarious because it's universally known as a "well-animated piece of shit," which I couldn't agree more with. But I can't help but just fucking love it. It's about a fatass cockatoo and a girl who makes mochi and it's stupid as hell, but I love it.

So does anyone here know how to make skin for costumes? I'm going to try to make a Jiralhanae costume(brutes from Halo) and know there is going to be a lot of exposed skin, but have no idea how to make something like that.

DeathWraith, Human, 10 years ago

You don't make skin, you just rip it off people when they don't need it anymore.

Sadly most cultures frown upon that DeathWraith even though it sounds awesome to me, and I should have mentioned I was looking for a non-biological answer to my problem.

Peterson, Human, 10 years ago

so for nyone that likes electronic style music check out my internet radio station and listen to some of the music tell me whatcha think.

http://www.twitch.tv/matt7150

I just found out more about the Insane Clown Posse concert near where I live....

It is a four day festival and a thousand times closer than I previously thought, like the only thing between my house and the campground where it will be held is a river and a road! That's it! All that is between me and a horde of Juggalos is a fucking river! For four days! The Chief of Police asked if the band played "Willy Nelson kind of stuff" for crying out loud! We aren't prepared for this at all!

I mean I have to drive past this place everyday, the other direction is a huge lake or I would just go that way! Target and Hy-vee will be infested with these fuckers and that is where I shop mostly, Hy-vee is the grocery store where I get my food and is connected to Targets building, they are physically attached!

FUCKING HELL I HATE YOU INSANE CLOWN POSSE!!!!

DarkLioness, Human, 10 years ago

@Peterson

Ah I pretty much listen to anything even though I typically stick to one or two specific genres. All in all, that's some pretty fine music there.

@SR

Damn, and I thought Voltage couldn't stand ICP.....

Not blaming you about that though

What the hell even happened to Voltage? He just kind of... left.

My brother listens to Insane Clown Posse and I could kill him for it, I don't want to hear that shit in my house. I derive no pleasure from listening to their "Music" and don't want Juggalos anywhere near me, I expect violence if I encounter any of those douche tools in my hometown, especially since violence and crime follow the Juggalos where ever they go since they are a bunch of thugs who think they can do whatever they want.

DeathWraith, Human, 10 years ago

FUCKING MAGNETS, HOW DO THEY WORK?
AND I DON'T WANNA TALK TO A SCIENTIST
THOSE MOTHERFUCKERS LYING
AND GETTING ME PISS

Also, Bloo, here's more SPICA. Unfortunately they only have 14 songs in total. And another one. No music videos for these two so you should be able to listen easily.