Deathdrop, Human, 10 years ago

CHICKS W/DUCKS=TWICE THE FUN

This was supposed to say "dicks" originally so as to sound as perverted as possible, but actually, "ducks" is way better.

skull_ripper, Human, 10 years ago

Bloo, nobody is excreting and or expelling breasts from their body, no one is peeing out boobs Bloo.

-Bloo-, Human, 10 years ago

@DD: "Chicks with Ducks" is a great maid cafe idea.

Edit: No, wait, a petting zoo. SHIT YEAH.

@SR: Wait, let's not rule anything out.

DarkLioness, Human, 10 years ago

If someone can piss out a boob then you must have the freaking urethra of a Blue Whale. Or a medical problem unknown to modern science....

In which case stay the hell away for me before I catch it.

DeathWraith, Human, 10 years ago

I don't mean to be insensitive here, but how exactly are you determining Bloo's urethra size based on someone else pissing boobs? Is it a shadows thing?

Snow is soooooooooooo fucking boring and I only have one project I'm working on, but it isn't enough to keep me from being bored. I have three things I would find entertaining to do.

1. Work on my Comic book series.

2. Try to use my animalistic vocals for musical purposes.

3. Work on a costume.

Thoughts on which I should do?

Also an Insane Clown posse concert is going to be held about fifteen minutes from where I live. I'm scared guys, I'm scared of what will happen. Pray for me, I'm scared of their fans who will descend upon my forest home and defile it. Pray for me....

Holy shit, you mean you actually live in fear of the Juggalos?

Just give them Faygo. That's literally all there is to it.

The reason I fear them is my property is highly combustible since it is a forest. And they are fucking crazy, cant forget that. But if it comes to that I shall use what you have taught me Bloo.

Remind them that they have near-religious reverence for the single worst musical group of the last 1000 years, and are therefore barred from contact with human civilization (ie: Your home). Hopefully they'll take the hint and run off the nearest cliff like a bunch of lemmings on speed, but I doubt it.

Actually, this is probably a terrible idea. Don't do this.

EDIT: That's not hyperbole or an attempt to be funny, either. ICP is, in my opinion, the worst overall popular musical group that was ever existed.

DarkLioness, Human, 10 years ago

@SR

Praying for ya dude!

tawganator, Human, 10 years ago

Those poor lemmings, being chased off a cliff by a camera crew just to create an expression.

Unfortunately, by 2024, their fans will fully disable the United States of America from retaliating against the rise of the Alien Fish People by usurping influence over the general public, causing everyone to vote for ICP in the Presidential Election. Shitty clown make-up and Faygo will be abundant - it will be the largest gathering of the Juggalos in human history.

Insane Clown Posse will be elected as the first Double Presidents in the last free election the world will ever see. This will, in turn, lead to the deaths of 5 billion people.

04862.gif

This is all thanks to the Juggalos growing and dominating. They must be stopped at all costs.

That is possibly the most terrifying prediction of the future I have ever heard, and the picture compliments it well in the terror aspect as a visual of the destruction.

It also compliments the juggalos' love of gaudy neon colors and tacky graphics.

DeathWraith, Human, 10 years ago

Has anyone figured out why their deity is a carnival?

Because they're idiots?

No idea, but I feel Juggalos are the only group it would acceptable to Post-Colonialize.

For me, the hatred comes from what they did to the word "Fuck." I watched one of these imbeciles get interviewed at that gathering thing they do every year, and I SHIT YOU NOT, this is how it went:

"Fuck, man. I fuckin' make fuckin' food, fuckin throw it on the fuckin' grill, fuckin' cook it up all fuckin' nice cause I fuckin' like that fuckin' shit, man. Fuck! Fuckin' corn, fuckin' mashed potatoes, fuckin' turkey all fuckin cooked up and fuckin' shit."

^ Like that for about five fill minutes. "Fuck" was one of my favorite words in the English language, but I never wanted to hear it again after this jackass used it in place of "uh."

I like the word "Fuck" because it was just the Anglo Saxon word for "Sex/Procreation", they also originated the words "Shit" and "Piss".

But damn, that guy sounds like an idiot.

Wow, this has basically become the Juggalo Hate Thread.