Dronehive, Human, 10 years ago

@ebryon dat hates

you fuk i jus was speak americanis u jus h8 caus u no like my legit merican u kno u jut speaks britich cause u are hipster britich is totes copy merican i mean fuk u dunt know shite u bitucs i am s te best at COD and my masterd shokwuve teks meh art of AVP3 1v1 me irl bictits i will fuk u in the ass.

#YOloswAG4jesus2014bitches

gamefreak33797, Human, 10 years ago

BITCHES BE TRIPPIN ALL ON THIS DICK!!

A nursery rhyme my father used to tell me.

DeathWraith, Human, 10 years ago

@Bloo
I just wanted you to listen to the song because that group is probably the best girl group in all of Kpop. Here they are singing live.

-Bloo-, Human, 10 years ago

Awesome, 'cause I really did like it. I'm gonna try to fully load it this time.

@DH: 1 DONT S33 WH4T YOUR3 TRYING TO S4Y

skull_ripper, Human, 10 years ago

I speak 'Merican Y'all speak'n modern American English(A.K.A. debased English), Y'all leprous brained goat fucking posers. And as such I count Y'all amongst my adopted kinfolk, though Y'all need to work on your posing problems.

I've speakened American for many annuallies. The key to getting the understanding of the gist is to pay close attention to understanding the meaning, which is, admittedly (honestly or not), only the gist of the key, which isn't the only way to understand the way American is speaked.

Therefore, when you intend to want to try to be like Americanse intentionally on accident, you must have to always sort of maybe probably 100% of the time literally listen with your ears metaphorically, subconsciously while you're awake, while closing your eyes.

It's no purposeful mistake that American is the greatest talkened language in the world locally - one of many (which is to say, a few thousand of the million one-ths) America people language talkingers holy fucking shit I just lost myself what the fuck was I talking about.

DarkLioness, Human, 10 years ago

I might need Google Translate for all this talk going on...

Deathdrop, Human, 10 years ago

^ DOUBLEPLUS UNGOOD CRIMETHNK.

tawganator, Human, 10 years ago

Why is it that it's only the days you have to get up for work, school or some other obligation are the ones that want to sleep in the most? And any other day when you have nothing to do you cant even force yourself to go back to sleep?

MAYBE. IT'S BECAuSE. THE INCEST ISN'T STRONG WITHIN YOu.

INSTEAD, IT MuST BE. STRONG. WITHIN YOuR SISTER.

HA HA.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA.

^ Son, I'm from the Ozarks.

Also, fuck the postal service. I demand those fuckers change their motto from "Through rain, sleet and snow" to "Maybe if we feel like it you dumb fucks who pay shipping fees to get your package a week late, because we are afraid of six inches of snow that isn't even on the the MOTHER FUCKING ROADS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

HEY, my MOM is a postal service.

DarkLioness, Human, 10 years ago

Does she have a tramp STAMP because that'd be kinda hot.

Your FACE would be kind of hot. If it were in the SUN. Because the SUN is kind of HOT because it's on FIRE.

SO SHUT UP.

Rampage, Human, 10 years ago

Know what else is hot?

DEZ NUTZ!

That's because your nuts are getting roasted by my SICK RHYMES. I'M ON FIRE.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH

If your mom is a postal service DD she can US my PS, then send my bundle of joy out for delivery nine months later with expedited shipping. In which case I will marry her and you can call me dad, son.

Rampage, Human, 10 years ago

^Give this guy a metal

@Bloo

No my nuts are hot because I'm roasting them on an open fire

gamefreak33797, Human, 10 years ago

SEX IS LIKE THE OCEAN, I'M DROWNING IN IT!!

tawganator, Human, 10 years ago

So... seen any good movies lately? I finally saw the hobbit yesterday and i liked it. Though during the fight between Sauron and Gandalf I started laughing when Sauron as the eye started doing that whole inside himself bit that made me think of a similar David Hasselhoff bit I've seen.

5.gif%3Fw%3D220%26h%3D340